Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 60 of 68 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Percy Harvin - WR - Vikings

Coach Leslie Frazier downplayed recent speculation that Percy Harvin won't be back in Minnesota for the 2013 season due to his personal problems with the franchise.
    "I don't see any reason why Percy wouldn't be back with us," said Frazier. "He should be." It's a newsworthy quote considering Frazier's reported frosty relationship with Harvin. The Vikings are in for a stormy offseason with their star receiver if they don't reach agreement on a lucrative extension entering a contract year. The alternative is to shop Harvin around, though he's too valuable to settle for the expected second-round pick price tag.
    rotoworld

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    Chase Ford - TE - Vikings

Vikings signed TE Chase Ford, RB Joe Banyard, OT Kevin Murphy, TE LaMark Brown, DT Chase Baker, S Bobby Felder, WR Chris Summers, OG Tyler Holmes to reserve/future contracts.
    Ford is a 2012 undrafted free agent out of Miami. Baker played college ball at Boise State. Otherwise, this is an unremarkable list of future signings for the Vikings. All of the above will try to last until 2013 training camp.
    rotoworld

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    Greg Jennings - WR - Packers
    Jan 7 - 2:49 PM

The Miami Herald expects the Dolphins to "consider making a serious run" at free agent Greg Jennings this offseason.

Jennings knows Dolphins coach Joe Philbin's offense from their time together in Green Bay. It's about as logical an offseason fit we can contemplate in 2013 free agency. Philbin has stated publicly that he doesn't believe free agency is the way to build a team, but the cap-rich Fins can afford to drop some coin on an established wideout, and Jennings would perfectly fit their mold.

Source: Miami Herald
    http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/...ayer-news?rw=1

Dwayne Bowe - WR - Chiefs
    Jan 7 - 1:28 PM

Speaking with reporters Monday, Dolphins owner Stephen Ross said "free agency certainly isn't the answer."

"We've all seen that," Ross said. Ross did allow that he's "willing to spend whatever it takes to build it," but it certainly doesn't sound like Miami is aiming to make a big splash in free agency. The Dolphins have been frequently linked to impending free agent receivers, particularly Dwayne Bowe. Ross is right in his belief that rebuilding teams are best off sticking to the draft, but Miami's receiver corps is more than a pick or two away from being viable. If Ross opens his wallet up for any position this offseason, it should be wideout.

Source: Ben Volin on Twitter
    http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/...ayer-news?rw=1

vCash
    Seems like Dolphins are more interested in Jennings then Bowe, which is good news. If we resign Felton i'm sure the cap hit will be somewhere in the 3 mill/year area.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by boms-4 View Post
    Seems like Dolphins are more interested in Jennings then Bowe, which is good news. If we resign Felton i'm sure the cap hit will be somewhere in the 3 mill/year area.
    year somewhere between 2.5-3 mil

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nasthemasta View Post
    year somewhere between 2.5-3 mil
    I have a feeling if we are able to renegotiate with K Will the 2.5 - 3 mil cap hit for Felton will end up being a wash.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauer.400 View Post
    I have a feeling if we are able to renegotiate with K Will the 2.5 - 3 mil cap hit for Felton will end up being a wash.
    And maybe a little more left to spare. I think KWilliams was making over 10 million a season and I don't see him getting that anymore. I would guess he gets something around 6 million a season.

- Mike Zimmer

vCash
    Just curious about this. If AD restructers his contract then how much will we have in cap space?

THIS IS PHOTO EVIDENCE THAT GOINGFOR28 GETS PAID FOR DOING THIS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vikings4lifebro View Post
    Just curious about this. If AD restructers his contract then how much will we have in cap space?
    No way we can ask Ap to restructure with a straight face.......
    He deserves what he makes. I think Jared Allen should renegotiate and Kwill deserves nothing more than 4mil a year if that after watching him on saturday. That weak *** D line made him look like a rag doll. only tackles i saw hi make were 3-4 yards downfield while he was gettn pancaked.
    Minnesota Vikings

vCash
    When does free agency start again?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blom85 View Post
    When does free agency start again?
    Feb 23-26: NFL Combine
    March 12: Free Agency
    April 25-27: NFL Draft

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3818981

- Mike Zimmer

vCash
    I noticed some people throwing around Danario Alexanders name. Not sure he will be an option.

Danario Alexander - WR - Chargers

The Chargers are expected to assign impending restricted free agent WR Danario Alexander with a tender "as high as the first round" this offseason.

A first-round tender would give San Diego the right of first refusal should another team try to sign Alexander to a multi-year deal, and a first-round pick as compensation should that team formally acquire Alexander. In other words, it would lock Alexander into being a Charger in 2013. The price of first-round restricted tenders in 2013 is expected to be an affordable $2.879 million.

Source: North County Times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by El Jorge 69 View Post
    No way we can ask Ap to restructure with a straight face.......
    He deserves what he makes. I think Jared Allen should renegotiate and Kwill deserves nothing more than 4mil a year if that after watching him on saturday. That weak *** D line made him look like a rag doll. only tackles i saw hi make were 3-4 yards downfield while he was gettn pancaked.
    I know El Jorge. I know

THIS IS PHOTO EVIDENCE THAT GOINGFOR28 GETS PAID FOR DOING THIS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vikings4lifebro View Post
    I know El Jorge. I know
    It's gonna be a tough few years Kwill, Allen, Winfield are 3 of my fav vikes.
    Minnesota Vikings

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by El Jorge 69 View Post
    It's gonna be a tough few years Kwill, Allen, Winfield are 3 of my fav vikes.
    We got Josh Rob, Harrison Smith and Walsh to replace them

Page 60 of 68 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast