Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 47 of 68 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    vCash

Larry Fitzgerald

I read on azcentral.com an article about the possibility of the Cardinals stocking up on draft picks and trading away Fitz.

IMO it would be smart for the Cards to do so. They are only getting worse and he has to be getting frustrated with this team. The Vikings need to put together the right amount of picks this offseason and blow them away with a trade offer.

Fitz is the exact receiver we need to compliment Harvin and AP. If Ponder couldn't get it done with Harvin, Fitz, AP, ad Rudolph then we have a problem!

Make it happen Spielman!!
    Last edited by orgnpurple13; 11-26-2012 at 12:30 PM. Reason: spelling correction

vCash
    It's time to shut off your Xbox and quit Madden dreaming. This will never happen.

vCash
    It seems like we just need to be patient and see how things play out. FA could be important. Wish some of the older Vets with huge salaries would accept pay cuts, it would really help the team as a whole. Hopefully we can save some money by releasing every WR not named Percy or Jarius. Haha.

I would like to see us pick up the best MLB in FA this year and spend our draft looking for WR and OG/DT help. Also, does anyone know how Childs is coming along?
    Catch 22: run or pass, you're screwed either way!

vCash
    Is it true that Maclin is a FA this summer? My cousin is a die-hard Eagles fan and he said he is in the last year of his contract. If this is true I think we should look to pick him up because he does what most of our WRs can't: catch.
    Catch 22: run or pass, you're screwed either way!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KeepinItTwizted View Post
    It's time to shut off your Xbox and quit Madden dreaming. This will never happen.
    How can you be so sure that it will never happen? It has always been rumored that Fitz would want to play in his home state. The Cardinals aren't going anywhere any time soon.

The Bears trading practically nothing to get Brandon Marshall, why can't the Vikes trade for Fitzgerald? Or maybe you have contacted the front office, and they straight up told you that he could never be a Viking?

vCash
    It would be nice buti just done see it happening. Fitz is special and we would have to overpay to get him. we have so many holes to fill its hard to justify trading a lot of high picks.

props to VCU for the sig!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KeepinItTwizted View Post
    This, its like us talking about trading AP or Allen. Fitzgerald is the heart and soul of that team.

Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    I was actually wondering the same thing today. Probably cost us a 1st & 3rd more than likely. Then on top of that we have to pay him and Harvin. We'd almost have to give up Harvin for Fitz which I'm not sure I would do???? I don't know...anyone else do that trade? Is filling Harvin easier than filling Fitz?

created by the one and only VCU
    Adopt-A-Viking: Adam Thielen
    Receptions: 0 , Yards: 0 , TD's: 0

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by orgnpurple13 View Post
    I read on azcentral.com an article about the possibility of the Cardinals stocking up on draft picks and trading away Fitz.

IMO it would be smart for the Cards to do so. They are only getting worse and he has to be getting frustrated with this team. The Vikings need to put together the right amount of picks this offseason and blow them away with a trade offer.

Fitz is the exact receiver we need to compliment Harvin and AP. If Ponder couldn't get it done with Harvin, Fitz, AP, ad Rudolph then we have a problem!

Make it happen Spielman!!
    Won't happen. Not only would it cost a ton compensation wise but Fitz just signed a huge contract. We need to focus on resigning Percy before we go find another receiver. Plus Spielman's plan for this team is focused on building through the draft. He isn't interested in trading away picks. If anything he will want to acquire more picks.

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by orgnpurple13 View Post
    How can you be so sure that it will never happen? It has always been rumored that Fitz would want to play in his home state. The Cardinals aren't going anywhere any time soon.

The Bears trading practically nothing to get Brandon Marshall, why can't the Vikes trade for Fitzgerald? Or maybe you have contacted the front office, and they straight up told you that he could never be a Viking?
    Larry Fitzgerald >>>>>>>>>>>>> Brandon Marshall, and I ****ing love BMarsh.

With his "personality issues," his stock dropped. The Dolphins just wanted to get rid of him. Fitz is amazing and has never been associated with problems. He'd be harder to get for sure (and he probably has another 4-6 really, really good seasons in him).

vCash
    i honestly have thought of this coming to fruition, will it happen, i doubt it, but lets not throw it out of the water just yet, and yes i am dreaming here, but maybe, and i mean just maybe fitzgerald would take a *small/minor* pay cut to come play for his hometown and sign percy harvin i know it wont happen, im living on fantasy island bu that would be great though.

vCash
    Let's give AZ Simpson, Devin, Jenkins, our 2013 1st, and a big hug for Fitz. LOL

vCash
    Didn't they just resign him to a huge deal? I'll just hope for Romo when the Cowboys give up on him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauer.400 View Post
    I don't feel comfortable cutting someone to add him to the active roster. But if we could sign him to the PS after waivers I would hope we would at least give him a shot. Good low risk, high reward type of move.
    Since the jags just picked up Todman we have an opening on the PS, and the Cowboys haven't signed Holmes to their PS, we really should pick this guy up.

Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    Micheal Spurlock - WR - Jaguars
    Nov 27 - 4:33 PM

Jaguars waived WR Michael Spurlock and S Chris Harris.

Spurlock had been operating as Jacksonville's No. 3 receiver with Laurent Robinson out for the season. Coach Mike Mularkey singled him out for missing a hot adjustment that resulted in a sack. It was Spurlock's reminder that NFL stands for "not for long." Jordan Shipley appears to be the leading candidate for the third receiver role.

http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/...yer-news/?rw=1

Page 47 of 68 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast