Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 68 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Mike Jenkins - DB - Cowboys
    ESPN's Adam Schefter reports that the Colts are actively trying to trade for Cowboys CB Mike Jenkins.
    Per Schefter, Indianapolis has made "multiple trade offers," and the latest remains on the table. Though Cowboys coach Jason Garrett stated adamantly this week that Jenkins would not be traded, a league source familiar with the situation told Schefter that he believed a deal could be worked out "for the right price." It all comes down to the amount of compensation. So far, Dallas has been unwilling to accept lowball offers for the disgruntled cornerback.
    I think that the Cowboys will end up trading him, however it will be after Claiborne and Carr have established themselves in camp. This will mean that Jenkins will get an abbreviated camp/no camp at all, but Jerry Jones is not going to give a ****.

Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    I believe a lot of teams are waiting till June 1st to sign their draft picks. What this may mean is we might be able to trade for a highly paid all pro or just wait till we see who gets released.

vCash
    Mike Jenkins - DB
    Cowboys ESPN's Ed Werder predicts that the Cowboys will keep disgruntled Mike Jenkins as their No. 4 cornerback this season.
    "I think in all likelihood, he's gonna play for the ‪Cowboys‬ this year if he's gonna play for anyone," Werder stated on NFL Live Wednesday. ESPN's John Clayton previously predicted that Jenkins would be traded, but Werder has the best read on the Cowboys' intentions. If Dallas is not offered a top three-round pick in training camp, they may simply keep Jenkins as a dime back.
    May 30 - 4:37 PM

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/4673/mike-jenkins

vCash
    Who is the best MLB, even though im a huge fan of Jasper, that could get cut or we could trade and get a bargain for to push Jasper and if needed beat him out and make our D way more stout? Any thoughts

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coenthar View Post
    Who is the best MLB, even though im a huge fan of Jasper, that could get cut or we could trade and get a bargain for to push Jasper and if needed beat him out and make our D way more stout? Any thoughts
    There's really sweet **** all out there now. E.J. and Garry Brackett are probably the best the market has to offer for us, and honestly they are going to have a pretty hard time justifying paying them, not a whole lot of upside compared to Brink. After that you'd be looking at guys like Rocky McIntosh or Channing Crowder (he has been retired since last year, but he was trying out for Atlanta before they signed Lofa Tatupu, its true he has played in the 3-4 most of his career but he could work at as 4-3 MLB, trouble is he's a bit of a head case and probably not someone we want to introduce to the locker room). There are also more washed up guys like Keith Brooking and Na'il Diggs around but they're not exactly that good.

Vikings Roster thread

HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%CHEESE FREE View Post
    There's really sweet **** all out there now. E.J. and Garry Brackett are probably the best the market has to offer for us, and honestly they are going to have a pretty hard time justifying paying them, not a whole lot of upside compared to Brink. After that you'd be looking at guys like Rocky McIntosh or Channing Crowder (he has been retired since last year, but he was trying out for Atlanta before they signed Lofa Tatupu, its true he has played in the 3-4 most of his career but he could work at as 4-3 MLB, trouble is he's a bit of a head case and probably not someone we want to introduce to the locker room). There are also more washed up guys like Keith Brooking and Na'il Diggs around but they're not exactly that good.
    over my dead body will keith brooking be a viking...i hate that guy especially when he was bein a little ***** after we kicked his team's *** in the playoffs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1V4Ayc_cso

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nasthemasta View Post
    over my dead body will keith brooking be a viking...i hate that guy especially when he was bein a little ***** after we kicked his team's *** in the playoffs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1V4Ayc_cso
    Yup, make no mistake, I don't think the team should have anything to do with him either, he just is one of the available FAs. Brinkley is probably our best bet.

Vikings Roster thread

HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!

vCash
    I'd still like to take a flyer on Bullitt

vCash
    Vikings sign South Florida WR Love

June 05, 2012 1:56 p.m. - by Joe Oberle

The Vikings have announced the signing of undrafted rookie WR A.J. Love from South Florida. The team continues to create competition at the WR position with the signing of Love, who made 53 catches for 846 yards and six TDs (in 2008-09) before tearing his ACL in 2010.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/rapid-r.../post/19268785

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vikes ball boy View Post
    I'd still like to take a flyer on Bullitt
    Unless there is an injury I don't see it happening. We already have young guys like Harrison Smith, Mistral Raymond and Robert Blanton competing for reps so I don't see why we would take reps away for them for a guy like Bullitt who has major injury concerns. The Frazier/Williams connection is there from their days together in Indy but I think if they thought he could play they would of signed him by now.

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    I have a feeling that the Bears or Lions are going to go after Chad Johnson. I dont know if we should take a look, He has talent but I dislike his attitude and personality. He means well but his showboating flashy mouth gets in the way of that.

vCash
    I think that we should without a doubt Make a REAL push to sign ochocinco. He may have had a down year or two but he is better than anything we have. With the exception of Percy but they are two completly different types of recievers. His addition would do wonders for opening up the underneeth for bother AD and Percy. I'll be really dissapointed if we dont REALLY push hard to sign him.
    Hey coach. Do you have ANY idea what you are doing?
    Thats what I thought.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by logan44 View Post
    I think that we should without a doubt Make a REAL push to sign ochocinco. He may have had a down year or two but he is better than anything we have. With the exception of Percy but they are two completly different types of recievers. His addition would do wonders for opening up the underneeth for bother AD and Percy. I'll be really dissapointed if we dont REALLY push hard to sign him.
    We have enough WRs. And they are biting at the bit to actually start. We don't need a cancer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TearsOfPurple View Post
    We have enough WRs. And they are biting at the bit to actually start. We don't need a cancer.
    We have already given guys chances, Cook, Percy, and Simpson to name a few. We need Talent and Ocho deffinatly has more then enough. I don't see a down side to giving the guy a chance especially considering what he offers on the field.
    Hey coach. Do you have ANY idea what you are doing?
    Thats what I thought.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by logan44 View Post
    We have already given guys chances, Cook, Percy, and Simpson to name a few. We need Talent and Ocho deffinatly has more then enough. I don't see a down side to giving the guy a chance especially considering what he offers on the field.
    Exactly bring him in on a shorter deal for him but a deal we can easily get out of if we dont like what we see in training camp. I would bring him in, let aromashadu go or something. We drafted a few nice WRs that will be our future but until they are ready we will need simpson + ochocinco opposite Harvin.

I think he also with the bad year he had with the pats, he will be fired up to play, play at a high level, and be a good soldier. Lets get him!!

Page 15 of 68 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast