Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1858666768
Results 1,006 to 1,011 of 1011
    vCash
    This article was written for Dolphins in mind but it holds the same weight for Vikings, who are just as receiver needy.

Handing out mega-contracts to free agent wide receivers is one of the riskiest personnel moves an NFL franchise can possibly make.

Whether it's the transition between systems, issues developing chemistry with a new quarterback or getting complacent after cashing in, high-priced wide receivers have a terrible—and, in the ̶D̶o̶l̶p̶h̶i̶n̶s̶' Vikings current situation, terrifying—track record.

Here's a look at some wide receivers who cashed in during free agency over the last 10 years:

Read rest here.

vCash
    I was just curious about this. Remember when Rick Speilman was the GM of the dolphins? He didnt do a good job their but he comes the Vikings GM and has done a great job. Hmmmmm

70 TACKLES/4 SACKS/1 FF/3 FR/1TD
    (Season Stats)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauer.400 View Post
    If this game shows anything, it is that we should spend another early round pick on a lineman if the right one is available. The 49ers aren't just beating the Packers with their weapons but by the amount of time they are giving Kaepernick in the pocket and their downfield blocking.
    I'd say if this game showed anything it what a real offensive game plan and in game adjustments look like. And that we are light years from having ANYONE on our staff that could come up with that type of game plan. (or stick to one when its working)watching/listening to that game was really frustrating cuz that could have been us sticking it to the packers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by logan44 View Post
    I'd say if this game showed anything it what a real offensive game plan and in game adjustments look like. And that we are light years from having ANYONE on our staff that could come up with that type of game plan. (or stick to one when its working)watching/listening to that game was really frustrating cuz that could have been us sticking it to the packers.
    Logan just calm down bro. We will come back better than ever

70 TACKLES/4 SACKS/1 FF/3 FR/1TD
    (Season Stats)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by logan44 View Post
    I dunno, I think we had a pretty real offensive game plan when we toasted the 9ers in Week 3 and put the whole league on its ear. Ditto for the Texans in Week 16. (Also just as an aside, AP was held to 86 yards in both of those games).

Still, what we did in the Wildcard round was very uninspired, and sure he didn't have half the weapons but if we had of been able to squeeze the least little bit of competency out of Webb, I think he could have rushed just as much as Kaepernick did, if anything he's faster than Kaepernick, and probably has nearly as good an arm. The thing is that he just doesn't know how to use it and by all appearances didn't learn. I still think that Musgrave should shoulder more of the blame for that one that Joe Webb. If all of his creativity hadn't been expended after that first series we still may have accomplished something.

Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    Logan seems like a good guy, but we wouldn't get along. Can't stand people who think they're smarter than guys who get paid at a high level.

Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1858666768