Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Series Results/What is the Key to The Series For the Flyers?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Flyers Win in 4

0 0%
  • Flyers Win in 5

2 5.71%
  • Flyers Win in 6

24 68.57%
  • Flyers Win in 7

4 11.43%
  • Flyers Lose in 4

0 0%
  • Flyers Lose in 5

1 2.86%
  • Flyers Lose in 6

2 5.71%
  • Flyers Lose in 7

0 0%
  • Flyer's Defense

4 11.43%
  • Flyer's Offense

0 0%
  • Flyer's Goaltending

5 14.29%
  • Flyer's Special Teams

8 22.86%
  • Flyer's Coaching

2 5.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 56 of 156 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I'm a little worried about this game too. I don't think that we'll sweep the penguins, but I'd rather be up 3-0 before we lose one.
    <Meaning and Content>

...And did you see that Giroux goal?

vCash
    I'll be in the Ghost Ship during the game today, so I'm counting on all of you to keep me abreast.

Do not let me down.

EDIT: And I'll only worry about this game if we jump out to a 4-0 lead. Just wouldn't seem right.
    PROUD CHARTER MEMBER: Phillies PSD HAll of Fame, Class of '08.
    [

ALL YOUR ACE ARE BELONG TO US.

vCash
    Today's the day. Get a lead and keep it. Show these *****es how it's done.

Bury them.

vCash
    I'm worried about every game in this series to an extent, but no more this one than any of the others. The Pens came out looking to send a message in Game 2, but these guys handled it. I don't think the desperation from the Pens in Game 3 is going to much more challenging than that. After what they've done in the first two games, I have faith in this team in any situation.

I really, really want this game, though. I'm okay with a home split, but like someone else said, it would be a lot easier on the heart if we achieved that by winning the first home game.

I can't wait to see and hear what the crowd looks like today. It's going to be insane.

I won't be in the thread for the game today, but for those who will be, keep it as lively as it's been for the last couple of games!

P.S. Everyone set the clocks in your house to 7 p.m. Let's make this seem as little like an afternoon game as humanly possible.

Let's Go Flyers!!!
    Last edited by WoodandNails; 04-15-2012 at 11:46 AM.
    [IMG]http://********.com/image.php?u=80452&type=sigpic&dateline=1310177540[/IMG]
    Remember

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodandNails View Post
    I'm worried about every game in this series to an extent, but no more this one than any of the others. The Pens came out looking to send a message in Game 2, but these guys handled it. I don't think the desperation from the Pens in Game 3 is going to much more challenging than that. After what they've done in the first two games, I have faith in this team in any situation.

I really, really want this game, though. I'm okay with a home split, but like someone else said, it would be a lot easier on the heart if we achieved that by winning the first home game.

I can't wait to see and hear what the crowd looks like today. It's going to be insane.

I won't be in the thread for the game today, but for those who will be, keep it as lively as it's been for the last couple of games!

P.S. Everyone set the clocks in your house to 7 p.m. Let's make this seem as little like an afternoon game as humanly possible.

Let's Go Flyers!!!
    Yea cant wait to hear OUR fans egging on the refs, and OUR fans booing the opposition, and OUR fans cheering for the big hits. Hope they have an orange shirt give away like usual.

I also wont be in the game thread, gotta DVR the game (yay no commercials or intermissions!) I'll be in here to chime in probably around 6

that is a great strategy to defeat our afternoon problems. Or have Mr. Burns put that shield thing over the sun in philly, making it a night game

vCash
    Man I just cant wait till 3...going to be insane!

lol bryz

vCash
    WHATCHA GONNA DO! WHEN #HARTNELLMANIA RUNS WILD ON YOOOOUUUU!!!

http://mobilwi.typepad.com/.a/6a0120...1cf6970b-800wi

vCash
    The Flyers have been better on the road this season than at home. They need to win at least one of the two home games and hopefully it will be today. Pittsburgh is a dangerous team. This series is long from over.
    When JVR comes back who will they sit? Wellwood has been playing good. He's very defensive minded and extremely fast. Rinaldo has been playing well on the shut down line with Couterier and talbot. JVR adds speed but he's a defensive liability.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jc27 View Post
    The Flyers have been better on the road this season than at home. They need to win at least one of the two home games and hopefully it will be today. Pittsburgh is a dangerous team. This series is long from over.
    When JVR comes back who will they sit? Wellwood has been playing good. He's very defensive minded and extremely fast. Rinaldo has been playing well on the shut down line with Couterier and talbot. JVR adds speed but he's a defensive liability.
    Actually rinaldo has taken stupid and unneeded penalties and honostly hasnt done squat for us other than hitting a few guys.

lol bryz

vCash
    I'm nervous about every game. Won't relax until the end of the 4th victory. 2-0 in NHL playoffs means dick unless you put your foot on the neck. Flyers proved that against Boston.
    PROUD CHARTER MEMBER: Phillies PSD HAll of Fame, Class of '08.
    [

ALL YOUR ACE ARE BELONG TO US.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ReyesRulez View Post
    As a Rangers fan, and a man who absolutely hates the Penguins, I'm thrilled that you guys are embarrassing them. Crosby's a punk, the team is dirty as hell, and their coach is a girl who got punked by your head coach on television.

Providing we can get past the Sens, it seems fitting that the Rangers and Flyers would meet in the playoffs. And as much as Philly and New York fans usually hate each other, it really seems like the Rangers and Flyers respect each other. Would be a great series. Hope it happens.
    Much respect for this. Flyers / Pens vs. Sens would be boring. Flyers vs. Rangers would be another phenomenal series.
    The Squads:
    Flyers - Phillies - Eagles - 76ers

...did anyone bring pizza?

vCash
    Finally get to be in a GT for this series.. I'm nervous, but I'll be like that for every game.. I'm going to say 5-3 Flyers in this one

vCash
    Really hoping we score first today.

vCash
    I just want to steamroll these guys now that we are back home

vCash
    I hate Rinaldo