Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Series Results/What is the Key to The Series For the Flyers?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Flyers Win in 4

    0 0%
  • Flyers Win in 5

    2 5.71%
  • Flyers Win in 6

    24 68.57%
  • Flyers Win in 7

    4 11.43%
  • Flyers Lose in 4

    0 0%
  • Flyers Lose in 5

    1 2.86%
  • Flyers Lose in 6

    2 5.71%
  • Flyers Lose in 7

    0 0%
  • Flyer's Defense

    4 11.43%
  • Flyer's Offense

    0 0%
  • Flyer's Goaltending

    5 14.29%
  • Flyer's Special Teams

    8 22.86%
  • Flyer's Coaching

    2 5.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 55 of 156 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 2339
  1. #811
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,017
    vCash
    1500
    just got my tix for sunday...woo-hoo cant wait...ender what bar do you work at?
    <img src=images/smilies/applause.gif border=0 alt= title=clap class=inlineimg />

  2. #812
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Cape May, NJ
    Posts
    9,872
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sjbirds View Post
    just got my tix for sunday...woo-hoo cant wait...ender what bar do you work at?
    Friday nights I run a karaoke show at the Rio Station in Rio Grande, NJ (near Wildwood). It was bananas in there last night. I got booed when I started singing.
    PROUD CHARTER MEMBER: Phillies PSD HAll of Fame, Class of '08.
    [

    ALL YOUR ACE ARE BELONG TO US.

  3. #813
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    69,066
    vCash
    1500
    I have lost my voice Lol.... I yelled score so many times last night along with what a save and holy hell what a hit that I barely have any voice left Lol....What a ****ing game

    What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

  4. #814
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    69,066
    vCash
    1500

    What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

  5. #815
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Scene of the Crime
    Posts
    7,677
    vCash
    1500
    As a Rangers fan, and a man who absolutely hates the Penguins, I'm thrilled that you guys are embarrassing them. Crosby's a punk, the team is dirty as hell, and their coach is a girl who got punked by your head coach on television.

    Providing we can get past the Sens, it seems fitting that the Rangers and Flyers would meet in the playoffs. And as much as Philly and New York fans usually hate each other, it really seems like the Rangers and Flyers respect each other. Would be a great series. Hope it happens.

  6. #816
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pistolvania
    Posts
    30,738
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodandNails View Post
    With how much CSN has been stuffing it down our throats, I find it hard to believe anybody doesn't know what Xfinity Live is. They'll probably still cut to footage of the crowd there after Flyers goals during these next two home games.

    It does look fun, but I'm not sure about watching such important games in a bar atmosphere. If I'm not at the game, I don't normally like being around that many people to watch it. Also, it seems like you'd be going to a bar, but would have almost no shot at getting service. Postgame would be a lot of fun, though. Wouldn't mind checking it out for a Phils game sometime in the near future.

    EDIT: Also, jut wanted to remind everyone that we've scored 12 goals in two games and our regular season goal leader hasn't found the back of the net yet.
    Well, I have been living in Florida since September and didn't have cable from the middle of July until I moved down to September so that's how I don't know what it is.

    I had heard them talking about doing a super complex type thing that'd basically connect all the stadiums. Is this part of it or was that idea scratched and it's now just the Xfinity Live?

    Quote Originally Posted by lbz88 View Post
    I want both at home, but I did pick the Flyers in 5.
    Me too, felt saucy at the time. Felt good.

  7. #817
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    718
    vCash
    1500
    I will be making my yearly first round visit to Philadelphia for game 4, got our tix today

  8. #818
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pistolvania
    Posts
    30,738
    vCash
    1500
    I kinda hope the Caps/Sens win their series and the Panthers do as well. I'll totally head to Miami for a game if the Flyers win as well. ray:

  9. #819
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,348
    vCash
    1500
    Sean the fat dancing guy needs to learn the Penguin headsnap as part of his routine!

  10. #820
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,068
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Well, I have been living in Florida since September and didn't have cable from the middle of July until I moved down to September so that's how I don't know what it is.

    I had heard them talking about doing a super complex type thing that'd basically connect all the stadiums. Is this part of it or was that idea scratched and it's now just the Xfinity Live?
    Oh, that explains it.

    Yep, that's it. It doesn't really connect all of the stadiums, but acts as a source of nightlife for the area. They were originally going to call it Philly Live, but Xfinity bought the naming rights.
    [IMG]http://********.com/image.php?u=80452&type=sigpic&dateline=1310177540[/IMG]
    Remember

  11. #821
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,068
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jc27 View Post
    Sean the fat dancing guy needs to learn the Penguin headsnap as part of his routine!


    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I kinda hope the Caps/Sens win their series and the Panthers do as well. I'll totally head to Miami for a game if the Flyers win as well. ray:
    Well, if that happened, we would only play the Panthers if both they and us moved onto the Conference Finals. We'd match up with Washington in the Semifinals.

    To be honest, I've been rooting for New Jersey, because I didn't expect Washington and Ottawa to pull off upsets, and I'd like to put off facing New York for as long as possible. Aftertoday, though, Washington looks like a real threat.

    Definitely getting ahead of ourselves, though. We're only halfway done our work in this series.

    Quote Originally Posted by im_cruzin View Post
    I will be making my yearly first round visit to Philadelphia for game 4, got our tix today
    Awesome! I hope it's the clincher.
    [IMG]http://********.com/image.php?u=80452&type=sigpic&dateline=1310177540[/IMG]
    Remember

  12. #822
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pistolvania
    Posts
    30,738
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodandNails View Post




    Well, if that happened, we would only play the Panthers if both they and us moved onto the Conference Finals. We'd match up with Washington in the Semifinals.

    To be honest, I've been rooting for New Jersey, because I didn't expect Washington and Ottawa to pull off upsets, and I'd like to put off facing New York for as long as possible. Aftertoday, though, Washington looks like a real threat.

    Definitely getting ahead of ourselves, though. We're only halfway done our work in this series.



    Awesome! I hope it's the clincher.
    Wait but aren't the Panthers the 3rd seed? So if the Caps or Sens won, either of those teams would play the Rangers or the Bruins and then we'd get the Panthers, correct? The only way we'd play them in the Conference Finals if both the Caps and Sens won their series this round meaning the Panthers would play the Sens and we'd get the Caps. That's not what I was saying in my post if that's what you were thinking, because I was saying either or with the Caps and Sens. lol.

  13. #823
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,068
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Wait but aren't the Panthers the 3rd seed? So if the Caps or Sens won, either of those teams would play the Rangers or the Bruins and then we'd get the Panthers, correct? The only way we'd play them in the Conference Finals if both the Caps and Sens won their series this round meaning the Panthers would play the Sens and we'd get the Caps. That's not what I was saying in my post if that's what you were thinking, because I was saying either or with the Caps and Sens. lol.
    Oops, my bad. That's exactly what I did, read the backslash as a comma.

    Could you imagine two Southeast teams in the ECSF after the season that conference had?
    [IMG]http://********.com/image.php?u=80452&type=sigpic&dateline=1310177540[/IMG]
    Remember

  14. #824
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,249
    vCash
    1500
    The Panthers have less than no chance of advancing past the 1st round. Devils in 5 or 6. The Caps look like they might have a real shot that young goalie Holtby is a stud and Ovie still hasn't gotten going. If Spezza plays the way he is capable of playing and Anderson continues to stand on his head I can see the Sens advancing as well. Crazy time of the year.

  15. #825
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Central NJ
    Posts
    2,910
    vCash
    1500
    really worried about today's game. After the last game in the penguin interviews, they basically said they are now desperate and have to change strategies

    and i wouldnt put it past them to take a run at Couts


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •