Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins this series?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sens in 4

0 0%
  • Sens in 5

0 0%
  • Sens in 6

1 2.94%
  • Sens in 7

1 2.94%
  • Rangers in 4

0 0%
  • Rangers in 5

18 52.94%
  • Rangers in 6

11 32.35%
  • Rangers in 7

3 8.82%
Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Great game, good start, timely saves, huge time out. I like how they didn't play the third period to run out the clock, instead they continued to bring it. Mitchell is clearly the guy who will be replaced by Kreider, the only person who played less was Rupp (also had a bs 10 minute penalty our probably would have played more then Mitchell) either way hes not coming out of the line up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oak2455 View Post
    ed

seriously.. great game!! like someone said before 15 more to go!!
    http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile...210_9019_n.jpg

would have post whored this thread myself to 100 posts if i didn't have a chemistry test at 8:30. i was late to the test cause i couldn't pull myself away from the tv checked the score immediately after i left.
    BRAIN TRUST
    johnnylee722 | MetsFan19 | dwright3b5 | jetsfan89 | Twinke Masta | ritz | MrSexy | jetsfan28

Charlotte Convicts MLB Re-Draft Clubhouse

Creed: So hey, I want to set you up with my daughter.
    Jim: Oh, I'm engaged to Pam.
    Creed: I thought you were gay.
    Jim: Then why would you want to set me up with your daughter?
    Creed: I don't know.

vCash
    great game last night! beautiful timeout by torts (i like how he got the play of the game on recap) and great response by the time. this tells you they really want to work for it. too bad henrik coulnd't get the shutout. you could tell we relaxed in the third.
    we need to push it saturday and not let them get a game on our ice.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan89 View Post
    http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile...210_9019_n.jpg

would have post whored this thread myself to 100 posts if i didn't have a chemistry test at 8:30. i was late to the test cause i couldn't pull myself away from the tv checked the score immediately after i left.
    funny!!!!!!

vCash
    I'll be there on saturday

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oak2455 View Post
    funny!!!!!!
    Who's *** is that, my wife wanted slap me for starring.

vCash
    I loved how we came out to start the game...but really we got lucky in the 2nd, gotta put together a full game against the 8th place team. If we were involved in the pens vs flyers game we woulda gotten killed. Need to be better, and we can't totally rely on Hank every game. I honestly thought we shoulda won that game 4-0. That time out was a product of us getting trapped in our own, end, icing it and havin tired players on the ice, it wasn't a strategic thing, it was a necessary time out so we didn't have dog tired players on the ice against their top line. They did respond a bit afterwards but that time out should never have had to have happened.

vCash
    Bsi, I understand your fustration about not wanting to rely on Hank, but were the top seed in the east because of Hank. Out of all the games they won this season, how many were blow outs. Big saves at big times, our words that are in almost every one of Torts post game interviews. The Flyers/Pens series is exactly what a series would be like if Hank wasnt playing well. 20 goals in 2 playoff games is absurd, the Flyers have scored more goals on the Pens in 2 games then they have on Hank in 6. Thats a guess but probably close lol.

What I liked about the game is they came out and played for half of the third. Getting the fourth goal was huge. Sure they got alittle sloppy towards the end but Im fine with that. If Hank can win a game with a 4 goal lead in the third were going nowhere. But thats a couple less blocked shots then a tighter game, so a couple less bruises, alittle healthy for tonight.

Jim Cerny repored no line up changes, which Im fine with not forcing Kreider in. Huge game tonight. Ill be there so no posts from me tonight. Lets Go Rangers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bsi View Post
    I loved how we came out to start the game...but really we got lucky in the 2nd, gotta put together a full game against the 8th place team. If we were involved in the pens vs flyers game we woulda gotten killed. Need to be better, and we can't totally rely on Hank every game. I honestly thought we shoulda won that game 4-0. That time out was a product of us getting trapped in our own, end, icing it and havin tired players on the ice, it wasn't a strategic thing, it was a necessary time out so we didn't have dog tired players on the ice against their top line. They did respond a bit afterwards but that time out should never have had to have happened.
    It was a strategic thing it always is irrespective of why it happens it's meant to serve a purpose maybe not what they are claiming on tv and all that **** but nonetheless it made a difference. And to be honest they had a lot of pressure early in the second but not many great chances. You aren't going to have games where you dominate for 60 minutes in the playoffs because there aren't really and bad teams. I mean did you ever feel like we were going to lose the game?
    Averymustgo...must go

vCash

Eastern Conference Quarterfinals GT: New York Rangers vs Ottawa Senators

What an effin game.

vCash
    Safe is death.

vCash
    ottawa is a bunch of scum bags....

props to sfgiants5518

GO 'CUSE

vCash
    Hagelin scheduled for a hearing. Not good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nyanks79 View Post
    Hagelin scheduled for a hearing. Not good.
    what about the guy who jumped Boyle fukcing ***!!

vCash
    That was an absolute ******** game. The refs let it get completely out of hand and our guys just completely lost focus. We got DOMINATED for long stretches of this game.

Bad loss.

Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast