Page 6 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    vCash
    need to work our ***** off
    crap whats is my name

vCash
    coem on dam it lets go pens
    crap whats is my name

vCash
    What is with these offsides? The lead rusher either isn't paying attention or the guy with the puck isn't getting it over quick enough.

vCash
    Not that any of us didn't see that coming.
    Gutwrencher. Gonna have to forget this one quick. Losses don't come worse than this one.

vCash
    Ouch!!!
    Follow Me On Twitter: @battling_bucs

vCash
    wow if that is how we are going to play then why fu--ing bother we played well great for ten minutes then stunk it up got out worked out hustled and out played great way to blow pens
    crap whats is my name

vCash
    Awful, simply awful coaching by Bylsma. The Flyers are too good to simply try and play a shutdown game. Nothing good is going to come from the occasional offensive rush followed by them controlling play for 2 minutes. Awful

vCash
    you gotta be kidding me, wtf just happened

“I can’t wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and we’re standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and we’re all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him he’s world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.”
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk27 View Post
    Awful, simply awful coaching by Bylsma.
    He thinks the defense is still as good as it was in 2009, and he shuts down the real strength of the team in the third period. He might as well be a college basketball coach if he's only going to be good for 40 minutes.
    "...more talking went on between us all until [Roethlisberger and his entourage] left the bar. Then I seperated with [name redacted] and the other girls and went with another group, and everything else happened, and I was told about it this morning and felt I needed to give my statement. Looking back and hearing all of the details, it seems to me that it was a set-up, and so I think this needed to be told."

-Victoria Garofalo, Zeta Tau Alpha sorority sister, in a statement to the GBI

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    Not that any of us didn't see that coming.
    Gutwrencher. Gonna have to forget this one quick. Losses don't come worse than this one.
    They need to do what they haven't done all season, and put together 60 goddamn minutes against the Flyers. Of course, it's as easy as flipping a switch, right?
    "...more talking went on between us all until [Roethlisberger and his entourage] left the bar. Then I seperated with [name redacted] and the other girls and went with another group, and everything else happened, and I was told about it this morning and felt I needed to give my statement. Looking back and hearing all of the details, it seems to me that it was a set-up, and so I think this needed to be told."

-Victoria Garofalo, Zeta Tau Alpha sorority sister, in a statement to the GBI

vCash
    You can play more conservatively with a 3 goal lead but you do not try and play a shutdown game with the talent the Flyers have

vCash
    Ya pathetic 3rd and OT i knew we were going lose when OT started. It is awful we gave up a 3 goal lead. We need to win Friday.

vCash
    Despite the terrible end result, it was a great game to watch, pretty much summed up what the playoffs should be.

I need to calm down lol. We just need to play an entire game and not go into a shell when we take the lead. I just want Friday to come quickly to try and get this result out of my head

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    Ya pathetic 3rd and OT i knew we were going lose when OT started. It is awful we gave up a 3 goal lead. We need to win Friday.
    Watching them control play in the 3rd and part of the 2nd was bad but I thought them tying it would break us out of our sleep. Whenever OT started and we continued to play that way, it was only a matter of time

vCash
    Tough loss fellas. The game made the lead on Sportscenter which is cool. Good luck in game 2!
    Don't let this face fool you...

Page 6 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast