vCash
    im so nervous man

vCash
    we need to turn it up and get a goal while playing shut down D

vCash
    i know i am shaking this is bad we are so much better then we our playing
    crap whats is my name

vCash
    jagr god dam it we our horrible in goal and d this is worst than early 2000 when we were worst in league
    crap whats is my name

vCash
    we are blowing this again

vCash
    we need to win this game if we lose this game we lose the series pretty much

vCash
    we need a gaol season is on the line

vCash
    This series is proving that we have many flaws. This team isn't ready to win a stanley cup this year.

vCash
    well down 2-0 not looking good we play like this there is a good chance we get sweep

vCash
    that lose is just awful

vCash
    I NEVER thought I would see this Penguin team being out hustled and not being the more physical team but that's exactly how this is going. We get beat to nearly every loose puck and we spend half the game on our heels. I mean our penalty kill has looked awful. The Flyers have tremendous puck movement but we just sit back and let them move the puck at will. It's ridiculous. It doesn't help either that Fleury is playing terrible.

I don't know what is wrong with this team. I don't understand how we can continue to make the same mistakes over and over and over again without making any adjustments. I mean the combination of Orpik-Letang-Michalek-Martin was supposed to be this shut down group of defenseman but were getting murdered on defense. I think we should have enough game tape by now of what we do what we continue to do wrong against this team but I'm not expecting much of a difference for Game 3. Unless we somehow take both games in Philly this series is over.

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    I'm done with our defense. There is no way you should score 5 goals and lose. Breakaway after breakaway, followed by odd man rush after odd man rush, followed by normal entrance finding a backdoor man. How the hell do do you let this happen the entire game? The defense is garbage plain and simple. Our power play got me more worried most if the time. Somehow the fact that they've come close to scoring the three previous power plays, means that we shouldn't play a little more aware? Na, let's just hope for the best.

There's still games to play and a win Sunday would put us right back in it but honestly, if our defense can't play you know, defense, why bother

vCash
    Umm ... should I even bother to ask what happened? How in the world did we allow 8 goals?
    Follow Me On Twitter: @battling_bucs

vCash
    I should clarify by also giving credit to the Flyers. Giroux really showed up tonight as did most of their team. Bryzgalov looked bad at times and great on others but showed up when it mattered.

It's literally to the point that no lead our offense can gain is safe because our defense will try their hardest to let the Flyers back in the game. If I were Crosby, Bylsma, Orpik, or all of the above, I would tear my defense apart in the locker room. They are not understanding that in order to win games you must, as a defenseman, play defense. Standing in your own zone, letting your man roam free does not qualify as playing defense. Neither does trying to do too much in the offensive zone and not getting back. Honestly, I can't even find the right words to accurately describe our defense... or lack thereof.

If I can find better ways to describe our defense's "play," I'll be sure to post them. Usually I can handle a loss when it is well-earned by the other team (let me again say the Flyers did deserve to win) but I would appreciate it if our defense tried to stop them occasionally as well

Page 14 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast