Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MattS View Post
    everything was realized... you choose to go off on a tangent making things up because your are not intelligent enough to carry on a discussion on this board.

No one said Stevenson & Garnett get the same $$.. just like no one said over pay for Garnett... you need to learn how to follow a thread & conversation.... maybe someone should go back to school
    Sorry krs one. I forgot u were a teacher. Again please tell us with ur basketball knowledge how much would it cost to get Garnett?

vCash
    if you could read you could go back and find out i never said how much, nor even speculated about it.
    it was you who decided to hi jack the thread and go on with your unintelligent nonsense and say over pay for Garnett and go on and on. you do realize everyone in this board is laughing at you right?

Quote Originally Posted by Deemerc View Post
    Sorry krs one. I forgot u were a teacher. Again please tell us with ur basketball knowledge how much would it cost to get Garnett?

vCash
    To answer the question no on Jennings

vCash
    Matts its a simple question. HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK GARNETT WOULD BE?
    Last edited by Deemerc; 04-11-2012 at 02:39 PM.

vCash
    bro.... a question has to be asked before its answered you clown.

so now that you actually ask.... ( only took like 30 posts ) i have no idea... i dont work in an NBA front office... i am not boys with Garnett. I have no clue... sort of like you as it comes to basketball knowledge and following threads

Matts its a simple question. HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK GARNETT WOULD BE?

vCash
    can't knock his philosophies, he will speak his mind by any means necessary.

vCash
    Chinesse acent: No,No,No,No,No, and NNOOOO!
    I'm Jim Morrison's Spirit.
    I see myself as a huge fiery comet, a shooting star. Everyone stops, points up and gasps "Oh look at that!" Then- whoosh, and I'm gone...and they'll never see anything like it ever again... and they won't be able to forget me- ever.- Jim Morrison
    Gimme Me A Bottle Of Anything And A Glazed Donut.......To GO!
    Bills,Browns,Nets,Sabres,Yankees,Indians,Pirates,USC Trojans,Syracuse Orange,Jeff Gordon Fan

vCash
    I asked the question in three posts, all I get in return is how much more basketball u know than me.
    Last edited by Deemerc; 04-12-2012 at 01:13 AM.

vCash
    you didn't get the philosphy and the by any means necessary joke because you mentioned krs one, did you?

vCash
    If Deron leaves he needs to to take Billy King with him on his way to the airport. BK has pulled a Bin Laden on this franchise.

vCash
    i just want the number 1 pick and deron to resign is that so much to ask

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    i just want the number 1 pick and deron to resign is that so much to ask
    Almost absolutely.
    When you got to shoot, shoot, don't talk

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by imagesrdecievin View Post
    you seriously overrate draft prospects.
    no thats how bad this tea needs defense no one gives up more easy baskets than the nets. Teams drive at will against us

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rique View Post
    no thats how bad this tea needs defense no one gives up more easy baskets than the nets. Teams drive at will against us
    we have a need for an interior defender/shot blocker for sure. but even given that need - how could you really believe that Davis will have a bigger impact for our team than Deron?

Davis seems like the real deal - but so have a lot of other prospects that have fizzled out. AND even if he does pan out - it will probably take him a few seasons to adjust and actually begin making a significant impact. Very few prospects step into the league and make noise in season one.

This just seems to me like a few years ago when you went on and on about how badly we needed John Wall(who still hasn't fully adjusted yet!).
    Scott Stevens: "Luck is a combination of hard work and perseverance, I tend to think that I make my own luck"

vCash
    Sounded like you guys wanted Monta from the Bucks at the trade deadline. The offer was Lopez and late first round pick #19 for Ellis. Hammond passed cause Lopez was injured and Bucks wanted a playoff push. But we hear on the radio the deal is still on the table come draft night. Lopez RFA though. So it depends on the price of the sign and trade too. Some of the guys on the radio mentioned they rather have Marshon instead of the late pick though. Doubt the Nets want that deal then.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast