Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: What will the result of this game be?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pistons Win Close

    0 0%
  • Heat Win Close

    1 10.00%
  • Heat Win in a Blowout

    6 60.00%
  • Pistons Win in a Blowout (lol)

    3 30.00%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 121 to 134 of 134
  1. #121
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bay Area, Ca
    Posts
    3,609
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by itsripcity32 View Post
    That's funny. If the Pistons were in the playoffs, they'd play the Heat. And you know what? Stuckey didn't do any of those stuff you just listed tonight. And you know what? Only a few regular season weeks remain. And this is as close to a playoff game as it gets. (8th seed v potential 1st seed)

    Everyone else on the team would be taking long jumpers? Stuckey took the most 3 point attempts today and missed them all.

    He would be driving to the basket and getting FT's? 3-5 ft attempts today. I'm pretty sure at least one of those free throws was caused by an offensive three second by the Heat or something like that.

    Their bigs would be in foul touble? That's funny cause none of their starters have more than 3 fouls? What's even more contradicting? Him having 4 fouls.

    When he wants to? What kind of an attitude does he have? Not a very good one if you ask me.


    You're talking about Stuckey being the best player for the Pistons against a team in the playoffs? Bro, maybe you should say that when he shows up against a team that they would face in the playoffs (Heat or Bulls)
    To wrap things up, I schooled you with this^^ and the following.

    You claim that Monroe and Knight wouldn't be able to get minutes in the playoffs. However, the purpose of the playoffs for the Pistons is to develop their young players. Not only that, they don't have anyone to step up to play their respective positions. You say that they wouldn't be able to defend the Heat and Bulls; however, none of the Pistons can defend their players.

    noonelikesme taking Gators to school.

    Sdsportsfan, go make more dumb threads about trading for Anthony Davis

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bay Area, Ca
    Posts
    3,609
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Gators123 View Post
    Can't wait to see Knight-Stuckey-Jerebko-Henson-Monroe in the playoffs!
    Exactly. Schooled

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    15,998
    vCash
    1500
    I see a few "todays" in your post. If were going by one game then I guess Monroe sucks and Knight is our best player.

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    15,998
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by itsripcity32 View Post
    Exactly. Schooled
    2013 playoffs!

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bay Area, Ca
    Posts
    3,609
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Gators123 View Post
    I see a few "todays" in your post. If were going by one game then I guess Monroe sucks and Knight is our best player.
    If he could actually stay healthy and play against the top teams then I wouldn't need to say "today." I just found it hilarious that you would bring up those points when in fact he didn't accomplish any of those points in today's game

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    15,337
    vCash
    5054
    You dudes fight too much. I just wanted to chime in about the theory that the playoffs would be the Piston's opportunity to develop young players. I don't understand the logic at all. You're in the playoffs, the goal is to win games, not develop.

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    11,443
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Gators123 View Post
    Can't wait to see Knight-Stuckey-Jerebko- Tyler Mother****ing Zeller -Monroe in the playoffs!
    fixed



    AAL: Joesph Fauria
    YRDs: 46
    TDs:
    Cool TD Dances: ∞

    Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    If Waddle doesn't get the starting gig I'm outta here. I will never post again.

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,768
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Gators123 View Post
    lol See this is what I mean. You're talking about his 2nd year in the NBA. He must suck because hes was only average in the playoffs and out-played Prince, Hamilton, and Sheed. What a bum!
    lol bro dont talk about his 2nd year. You were raving bout him in the playoffs his FIRST year against orlando. If that was the case he should've dominated in his 2nd year! No, a undrafted pg out shined his *****

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    flint mich.
    Posts
    2,424
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    Wtf I said he had one good game and it was against the Lakers. But its freakin ONE!!! and it was against Fisher! You act like he ALWAYS has good games against playoff teams and I always say something bad bout it. It was ONE! Why can't he play good against good teams on a consistent basis man?????
    man u are just a hater period so u basically saying we played nothing but non contenders??? gtfoh all the sports writers who use to be dogging stuckey is praising him now hmmmm???? probably because his numbers are up across the board...

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,768
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    man u are just a hater period so u basically saying we played nothing but non contenders??? gtfoh all the sports writers who use to be dogging stuckey is praising him now hmmmm???? probably because his numbers are up across the board...
    lol what? When did I say we played nothing but non contenders? lol mike ... READ!

    His numbers are up across the board? lol
    http://espn.go.com/nba/player/stats/...rodney-stuckey
    His pts are basically the same ... his assists are lower then last year and his steals and ft% are lower. His 3pt fg% went up and his overall fg% went up by .01% lolll. Is that what you were referring to?

    And lol please show me these links that say ALL the sports writers praise stuckey. Please show me these links .... I'll give you a week
    Last edited by shyfly24; 04-10-2012 at 09:52 PM.

  11. #131
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    flint mich.
    Posts
    2,424
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24:21706288
    Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    man u are just a hater period so u basically saying we played nothing but non contenders??? gtfoh all the sports writers who use to be dogging stuckey is praising him now hmmmm???? probably because his numbers are up across the board...
    lol what? When did I say we played nothing but non contenders? lol mike ... READ!

    His numbers are up across the board? lol
    http://espn.go.com/nba/player/stats/...rodney-stuckey
    His pts are basically the same ... his assists are lower then last year and his steals and ft% are lower. His 3pt fg% went up and his overall fg% went up by .01% lolll. Is that what you were referring to?

    And lol please show me these links that say ALL the sports writers praise stuckey. Please show me these links .... I'll give you a week
    a couple links have been posted already & 2nd he went from pg to sg his assist were suppose to go down. But u are such a stuckey hater u won't admit that he is a very good player. You keep saying he only shows up against ranking teams I guess Lakers Portland spurs bucks hawks ain't **** huh...dude u starting to sound dumber by every post...

  12. #132
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,768
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    a couple links have been posted already & 2nd he went from pg to sg his assist were suppose to go down. But u are such a stuckey hater u won't admit that he is a very good player. You keep saying he only shows up against ranking teams I guess Lakers Portland spurs bucks hawks ain't **** huh...dude u starting to sound dumber by every post...
    lol first you said ALL the sports writers praised stuckey ... now you say only a couple of links have been posted. And I asked for you to show me these links lol .... Don't avoid that like how you did before with me and sorin. Show me the freaking links that state what you claimed!!

    Your honestly talking about the bucks and portland? And didn't he go 7/21 against the hawks? I'm talking about legit playoff contenders! Show me where he has CONSISTENTLY played well against good teams and not showing me examples here and there, one or two games ... or giving me an example 5 years ago that one game he scored 40 pts on the bulls against Rose in his freakin rookie year. CONSISTENTLY!

    And please don't call other people dumb when you can't even differentiate "our" from "your"
    Last edited by shyfly24; 04-11-2012 at 01:19 PM.

  13. #133
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,768
    vCash
    1500
    Still waiting for that link mike .......

    lol I just love how you pull crap out of your *** and can't back it up

  14. #134
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,768
    vCash
    1500
    Wheres the link mike!?!?!?!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •