Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which Lineup Has A Better Chance To Win A NBA Championship?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lineup: Derrick Rose/Eric Gordon/Ronnie Brewer/Carlos Boozer/Emeka Okafor

3 25.00%
  • Lineup: Derrick Rose/Rip Hamilton/Luol Deng/Carlos Boozer/Joakim Noah

9 75.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Where are you getting the "J" from when you refer to him as "EJ"? Wouldn't it be EG?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresno View Post
    So they're supposed to go on with that lineup forever?

I dont see Chicago being able to beat Miami until they get a true Option 1B who can help them go toe to toe with Wade & LeBron instead of expecting Derrick Rose to carry the offense by himself.

Remember that MJ kept getting beat by Detroit having to carry the team by himself until Scottie Pippen emerged.
    Do you define Jason Terry as a true option 1B? I don't, so why is that a requirement to beat the Heat?

vCash
    Just a hypothetical trade that is unlikely anyways.

Hornets: Luol Deng, Joakim Noah, 2012 1st Round Pick, Future Bobcats unprotected(2016) 1st Round Pick

Bulls: Eric Gordon, Emeka Okafor
    GarPax would laugh and hang up.

vCash
    could they coexist? lol they could DOMINATE if gordon is healthy, the trade is not realistic at all though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    Where are you getting the "J" from when you refer to him as "EJ"? Wouldn't it be EG?
    Jr

vCash
    Boozer, hamilton and the 2012 first round for gordon

Heat have no chance

Boogie Cousins for MVP 2015

vCash
    Its unlikely, but if a deal to get Eric Gordon to Chicago would go down it would be similar to that.

Both Deng & Noah have maxed out as far as the type of players they'll be in the NBA, while Eric Gordon recently turned 23 and is poised to eventually become the best SG in the NBA in a few more years to go along with the best PG in the NBA in Derrick Rose.

He's had injury issues the last 2 seasons but when he was healthy last year he was leading the Clippers mid-season in their Playoff push when he was averaging 24.2 PPG on 46% from the Field and 43% from 3.

Both guys are 23 so you could have a great duo for a decade.

Deng only 27 then we give away Noah for a bum and 2 picks one projected to be a lottery u got to be kidding EG knee is a concern i would never give Deng or Noah for a injury prone shooting guard

HE's BACK

PACERS SIM Lg GM

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    Deng only 27 then we give away Noah for a bum and 2 picks one projected to be a lottery u got to be kidding EG knee is a concern i would never give Deng or Noah for a injury prone shooting guard
    Yes, Deng is only 27. Thats far more than enough time to realize that he's maxed out on his potential as a player. He proved he couldn't lead the Bulls as a #1 option and its obvious now that he's never going to turn into an Elite player at his position. Hes a borderline Top 5 SF, so I'm not saying all of that to diss him.

How is Emeka Okafor this "bum" now? Overpaid? Yes. But he'd start on 1/2 the teams in the NBA right now. He put up the same numbers last year that Noah is doing right now. Everybody seems to forget that hes taken the role of a defensive post presence in New Orleans, although he showed in Charlotte he can give you more scoring production to go along with it. He has trouble with length on defense because he plays under the rim, but thats no different than Noah's struggle with stronger big men donw low.

Chicago's 2012 1st Round Pick would be #30.

The Charlotte pick wont be conveyed until 2016 and you have no way to predict that Charlotte is still going to be the worst team in the NBA 4 seasons from now. With Rick Cho running the team, it isn't hard to suggest that if they keep on sucking as much as they do and getting Top 5 picks that eventually they're going to turn the corner and be better.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    Eric Jr..

"Eighteen Twenty-five _______"

vCash

Hornets: Luol Deng, Joakim Noah, 2012 1st Round Pick, Future Bobcats unprotected(2016) 1st Round Pick

WAAAYYY to much. We'd be trading our too best defenders (and damn good chemistry) for a talented player who can't stay on the court.

I'd rather take a flyer at Allen or Mayo next year.
    Broncos be like:

vCash
    It would have taken about Half of that to land melo who bulls fans want nothing to do with what makes you think anyone in bullsland is going to trade our two best defensive players an core of this team for a shooting guard that has major health concerns. The package that you offered fres would be enough to land a lot more than eric f-in gordon and em ska okavor

vCash

I'd hate to deal Deng, but I'd do it if Noah and Okafor aren't in the deal. And I'd definitely do it if it's Noah and Okafor and no Deng in the deal.

I don't see the reasoning for NO though. EJ, when healthy, is a max contract type player. He should get a max extension and is a player they can build around for the future. You can't build around Noah or Deng. Besides, EJ is not a disgruntled star like Howard or CP3. At least no yet, so no reason to trade a franchise player.

vCash
    Its unlikely, but if a deal to get Eric Gordon to Chicago would go down it would be similar to that.

Both Deng & Noah have maxed out as far as the type of players they'll be in the NBA, while Eric Gordon recently turned 23 and is poised to eventually become the best SG in the NBA in a few more years to go along with the best PG in the NBA in Derrick Rose.

He's had injury issues the last 2 seasons but when he was healthy last year he was leading the Clippers mid-season in their Playoff push when he was averaging 24.2 PPG on 46% from the Field and 43% from 3.

Both guys are 23 so you could have a great duo for a decade.
    James Harden says what up

vCash
    I don't see why good teams fans think they arn't good enough...you're coming first?

But sure Fresno i'll take that trade.

Dragic/Vasquez
    Rivers/Belinelli/Henry
    Deng/Aminu
    Davis/Landry/Ayon
    Noah/Melo/JSmith

Looks good on New Orleans behalf

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12