Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Brooklyn to Denver to L.A. to Denver and back to L.A.
    vCash
    I have a better shot of screwing 25 women this year than Bay hitting 25 HR's. Then again, maybe not.....

Bay will get the month of April or 30 games. I don't know what's going through SA and TC's mind, but moving Wright to LF is not a right answer. Get it, right answer.....
    Last edited by Paulie6986; 04-12-2012 at 05:58 AM.

She's In Heaven, But My First Choice For Shortstop

Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since 1987
    Los Angeles Kings 2012 and 2014 Stanley Cup Champions -
    Denver Rockets/Nuggets Dieharder Since '73

ua you're gone, but never forgotten, R.I.P.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    This is what I'm thinking. They can use the stiff to throw batting practice for all I care.
    We should put Jason Bay in a Mr. Met costume and run a dual-mascot system. That's the only way he'll ever make a Met fan smile.

vCash
    We should lock Bay in the closet and put V-Spin or Satin in his uniform. To a man the entire Met Nation probably will agree to do this!!

Duct tape anyone?
    " You seek Yoda!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie6986 View Post
    I don't know what's going through SA and TC's mind, but moving Wright to LF is not a right answer. Get it, right answer.....
    Very clever Paulie. Must be all that Detroit Tiger water you've been drinking.
    "Mr. Martin Tanner, Baritone, of Dayton, Ohio made his Town Hall debut last night. He came well prepared, but unfortunately his presentation was not up to contemporary professional standards. His voice lacks the range of tonal color necessary to make it consistently interesting. Full time consideration of another endeavor might be in order."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    Very clever Paulie. Must be all that Detroit Tiger water you've been drinking.
    It's that new Steve Garvey Energy Drink that came out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    metsblog
    I decided to make a thread about this, instead of having it buried in this thread.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie6986 View Post
    I have a better shot of screwing 25 women this year than Bay hitting 25 HR's. Then again, maybe not.....

Bay will get the month of April or 30 games. I don't know what's going through SA and TC's mind, but moving Wright to LF is not a right answer. Get it, right answer.....
    Absolutely Paulie. Our experimenting with playing guys out of their natural position doesn't work. They get hell on here for playing the positions they played their whole life then you hear about moving them somewhere that's foreign to them. Wright in left has disaster spelled all over it and I feel bad for whoever the centerfielder is because they pretty much would have to play all three outfield positions with Duda in right and Wright in left. That just sounds funny.

vCash
    Who would've thought of it! Jason Bay has 2 HRs in 10 games played so far. That's a pace of 25 HRs for the season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by erickench View Post
    Who would've thought of it! Jason Bay has 2 HRs in 10 games played so far. That's a pace of 25 HRs for the season.
    Actually a pace for 30+

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by erickench View Post
    Actually, it's a pace for 32.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Yeah you guys are right. It is a pace for 32 HRs. Made a great catch tonight to rob that Braves player of a HR.

vCash
    He's also on a pace to make 16+ spectacular catches.

vCash
    BTW the theory that the team stop playing for Manuel also holds little weight considering that the team was also playing hard for him in the 1st half.

You can't say they were winning in spite off him and then blame him when they were losing. Give credit when credit is due, he had that team playing well for half a year and i was by no means a Manuel fan.

Just like Terry had them playing well last year for half the year.

The reality is that neither team was that good to put a full season of good ball.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    BTW the theory that the team stop playing for Manuel also holds little weight considering that the team was also playing hard for him in the 1st half.

You can't say they were winning in spite off him and then blame him when they were losing. Give credit when credit is due, he had that team playing well for half a year and i was by no means a Manuel fan.

Just like Terry had them playing well last year for half the year.

The reality is that neither team was that good to put a full season of good ball.
    I think you made this post in the wrong thread.

vCash
    Is it possible to hit 25 homers and bat .125 ?

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast