Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatch View Post
    Either way that was the best 20K spent in the NHL this year....that's probably the only time I've ever liked Tortarello!

yeah Fonzie has been on my **** list since '04 when the lightning beat us in the ECF.

vCash
    I don't understand why you would send your team out to goon squads when your star player is a glass figurine. Go shattered that prick today boys!!

vCash
    Tortarella is a blow hard but he is in the right here. I'm sure the rangers covere'd the 20K tab here, only speaking the truth. Crosby has been out for over a year, you figure this team would understand a thing or two about respecting other players for this fact alone. I hate to say it, I supported Crosby when he wore my country's colours and won us a gold. However, this string of ***** with Schenn whacking him and diving from the retaliation, sparking up the drama and eventual run at Briere, to go along with his "I don't understand everyone's issue" after the Rangers fiasco. This guy feels nobody should touch him, I say run the Biyatch into the ice, he has lost the symapthy for the star vote. He is a talent but the league can market around another great talent (Stamkos or Giroux?), either will man-up without crying. It bothers me he will most likely be wearing the C for us in the next Olympics,I hope Hockey Canada realizes the ***** that he is and puts the captains tag on the arguably lesser talent but better quality of manhood...Giroux. I can't support such a puss, not even Lemieux was this bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyeaglesman View Post
    yeah Fonzie has been on my **** list since '04 when the lightning beat us in the ECF.
    Exactly my thoughts.

Look, the guy is speaking the truth and we all know it. The problem is that the NHL can't afford to call Crosby out for what he is without damaging their fanbase. Yes, it's a business, but at the same time Crosby is just the worst type of player. He's the kind of player that wants to be sneaky (the little slashes, sort of similar to Pronger) but will never man up and deal with the consequences. I've never seen him drop the gloves - he's the kid who starts a fight and then hides behind his friends, and it's pathetic. Is he talented? Absolutely. But I can think of myriad players who had talent and no guts, and I don't recall any of them getting this much blind praise.

Happy Summer 2014. Welcome it in with half an hour of awesome, courtesy of yours truly - Patrick Montgomery - and my new EDM megamix, Why You Heff to Bang Mad?

vCash
    This is all just too funny that Flyer and Rangers fans are in agreement about the Pens! I've said this for a while though...I don't like the Flyers, but I respect their fans a lot more than Pens fans. I've heard ad nauseum from the Pittsburgh contingency that the reason why they didn't sell out years ago was becuase of the Igloo. What crap!! Pitt fans would've watched the Steelers play on a toxic waste site if necessary and a perfect example is the paltry attendance at PNC park which has been touted as one of the best in MLB. Sooo...while I'm not ready to give Phila sports fans a big bear hug, yet...I've gotta respect them. That being said...I don't know if I want the NYR to play them in the playoffs after all! They're due against them.

vCash
    I've always hated Tortorella since the Lightning playoff series, but I can't deny that he's both a great coach and always entertaining to listen to. Him and Lavi are the best American-born coaches in the NHL, and it's really cool to watch them shake up the East every year.

Also, I find this relevant.

Happy Summer 2014. Welcome it in with half an hour of awesome, courtesy of yours truly - Patrick Montgomery - and my new EDM megamix, Why You Heff to Bang Mad?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12