Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    vCash
    ^^^^oh i thought he was still in sac my bad

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    does brandon moss play both dh and 1b? he isn't getting ab's because he wasn't doing that great, and as far as Brandon moss is concerned we see this every year a few 4A player coming out of no where for a few weeks and then vanishing as quickly as they arrived so who knows how long he will keep this up, then kila can go back to tearing the cover off the ball.

people usually think their right more often than they are, and more often than not they tend to be wrong i have seen you make some pretty dumb predictions on this site so maybe you should wait a minute before you start reading peoples palms, looking at tarot cards peering into you shinny crystal ball.
    like?

vCash
    does brandon moss play both dh and 1b? he isn't getting ab's because he wasn't doing that great, and as far as Brandon moss is concerned we see this every year a few 4A player coming out of no where for a few weeks and then vanishing as quickly as they arrived so who knows how long he will keep this up, then kila can go back to tearing the cover off the ball.
    LOL, dude I can assure you Kila wasn't tearing the cover off the ball, because if he was, he would still be here. He was an upgrade over Barton and that's why we liked him, but it was a good move to see what Moss had to offer. Moss was the one tearing the cover off the ball w/ 15 bombs at Sac.

In 39 games: .224/.298/.398 and a .693 OPS deserves a demotion.

vCash
    Sarcasm^

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezombie View Post
    Sarcasm^
    Sarcasm is hard to detect online.

vCash
    Eh, you can tell by the context of the conversation. Earlier he was talking about how ****** he has been.

vCash
    Its nice to see how well jarrod parker is doing in the mlb.

vCash
    agreed. obviously jarrod has had his ups and downs, but it's definitely a positive going further. Thank god he's done with NL teams lol
    Unleash the Mamba!

vCash
    like?
    remember when cargo was traded to the rox instead of sweeny

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AsfanSince99 View Post
    LOL, dude I can assure you Kila wasn't tearing the cover off the ball, because if he was, he would still be here. He was an upgrade over Barton and that's why we liked him, but it was a good move to see what Moss had to offer. Moss was the one tearing the cover off the ball w/ 15 bombs at Sac.

In 39 games: .224/.298/.398 and a .693 OPS deserves a demotion.
    yeah it does!

vCash
    remember when cargo was traded to the rox instead of sweeny
    What about it? I'm not sure why you say instead of Sweeney. He was never even close to the prospect CarGon was and there's no way he would've fetched Holliday. I was never that high on Sweeney. Pretty much all A's fans were irrationally excited about that trade because they finally acquired a good hitter.
    Last edited by Cheezombie; 06-27-2012 at 01:55 AM.

vCash
    Pretty much all A's fans were irrationally excited about that trade because they finally acquired a good hitter.
    That's not what I remember. I recall everyone being upset that CarGo was included in the deal.

vCash
    atm i really envy the Angels.

Forget Pujols and they have built a good young team while staying in contention since 08.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AsfanSince99 View Post
    That's not what I remember. I recall everyone being upset that CarGo was included in the deal.
    Well, I also go on AthleticsNation which has a shlt ton more A's fans than this site. Pretty much everyone was excited except for a few. I mean yeah some people thought we gave up too soon on CarGon, but were still really excited to have a good bat in the lineup to go along with the highly touted young pitchers.

vCash
    I really liked CarGo potential, but getting holliday blinded most fans including myself
    Unleash the Mamba!

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast