Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 295
  1. #181
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    san josYAY
    Posts
    10,114
    vCash
    1500
    ^^^^oh i thought he was still in sac my bad

  2. #182
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Walnut Creek, CA
    Posts
    4,600
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    does brandon moss play both dh and 1b? he isn't getting ab's because he wasn't doing that great, and as far as Brandon moss is concerned we see this every year a few 4A player coming out of no where for a few weeks and then vanishing as quickly as they arrived so who knows how long he will keep this up, then kila can go back to tearing the cover off the ball.

    people usually think their right more often than they are, and more often than not they tend to be wrong i have seen you make some pretty dumb predictions on this site so maybe you should wait a minute before you start reading peoples palms, looking at tarot cards peering into you shinny crystal ball.
    like?

  3. #183
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    4,910
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    does brandon moss play both dh and 1b? he isn't getting ab's because he wasn't doing that great, and as far as Brandon moss is concerned we see this every year a few 4A player coming out of no where for a few weeks and then vanishing as quickly as they arrived so who knows how long he will keep this up, then kila can go back to tearing the cover off the ball.
    LOL, dude I can assure you Kila wasn't tearing the cover off the ball, because if he was, he would still be here. He was an upgrade over Barton and that's why we liked him, but it was a good move to see what Moss had to offer. Moss was the one tearing the cover off the ball w/ 15 bombs at Sac.

    In 39 games: .224/.298/.398 and a .693 OPS deserves a demotion.

  4. #184
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Walnut Creek, CA
    Posts
    4,600
    vCash
    1500
    Sarcasm^

  5. #185
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    4,910
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezombie View Post
    Sarcasm^
    Sarcasm is hard to detect online.

  6. #186
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Walnut Creek, CA
    Posts
    4,600
    vCash
    1500
    Eh, you can tell by the context of the conversation. Earlier he was talking about how ****** he has been.

  7. #187
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Suburbs of Chicago
    Posts
    936
    vCash
    1500
    Its nice to see how well jarrod parker is doing in the mlb.

  8. #188
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    3,860
    vCash
    1500
    agreed. obviously jarrod has had his ups and downs, but it's definitely a positive going further. Thank god he's done with NL teams lol
    Unleash the Mamba!


  9. #189
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    san josYAY
    Posts
    10,114
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezombie View Post
    like?
    remember when cargo was traded to the rox instead of sweeny

  10. #190
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    san josYAY
    Posts
    10,114
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by AsfanSince99 View Post
    LOL, dude I can assure you Kila wasn't tearing the cover off the ball, because if he was, he would still be here. He was an upgrade over Barton and that's why we liked him, but it was a good move to see what Moss had to offer. Moss was the one tearing the cover off the ball w/ 15 bombs at Sac.

    In 39 games: .224/.298/.398 and a .693 OPS deserves a demotion.
    yeah it does!

  11. #191
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Walnut Creek, CA
    Posts
    4,600
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    remember when cargo was traded to the rox instead of sweeny
    What about it? I'm not sure why you say instead of Sweeney. He was never even close to the prospect CarGon was and there's no way he would've fetched Holliday. I was never that high on Sweeney. Pretty much all A's fans were irrationally excited about that trade because they finally acquired a good hitter.
    Last edited by Cheezombie; 06-27-2012 at 01:55 AM.

  12. #192
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    4,910
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezombie View Post
    Pretty much all A's fans were irrationally excited about that trade because they finally acquired a good hitter.
    That's not what I remember. I recall everyone being upset that CarGo was included in the deal.

  13. #193
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    835
    vCash
    1500
    atm i really envy the Angels.


    Forget Pujols and they have built a good young team while staying in contention since 08.

  14. #194
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Walnut Creek, CA
    Posts
    4,600
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by AsfanSince99 View Post
    That's not what I remember. I recall everyone being upset that CarGo was included in the deal.
    Well, I also go on AthleticsNation which has a shlt ton more A's fans than this site. Pretty much everyone was excited except for a few. I mean yeah some people thought we gave up too soon on CarGon, but were still really excited to have a good bat in the lineup to go along with the highly touted young pitchers.

  15. #195
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    3,860
    vCash
    1500
    I really liked CarGo potential, but getting holliday blinded most fans including myself
    Unleash the Mamba!


Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •