Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    He's living with Lozano? Where does Lozano hide the hookers?

For now, Pujols is living with agent Dan Lozano. When family visits, such as for this weekend's series against the Kansas City Royals, he shifts to a resort hotel near the beach. Pujols has put the family's Wildwood home up for sale while contemplating whether to buy locally or in Phoenix. Whenever conversation drifts to St. Louis, he speaks about retaining relationships with his former teammates, but he has nothing to offer about the organization that frustrated him during two years of on-again, off-again negotiations.
    Read more: http://www.stltoday.com/sports/baseb...#ixzz1rQViD8G5
    Our forums:
    Blues Cardinals Rams

vCash
    albert you better be careful you might think ur putting suger in ur coffee and find out when you fail a drug test that it is cocaine haha

Michael Wacha

5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

vCash
    No one feels butthurt...Yes it is sad to see him go but at the same time he out priced STL and if that is what he wants then that is fine he can have all the money and move on we will still be contenders and yes he has helped the team out but he has not carried the team look at last year he didnt even put up 100 RBI and didn't hit .300 the man is on decline we had him in his prime and yes he might have a couple of years left in him not no 10 years...He will have to have the elbow surgery within that contract he got that is 30 million to not play a year...The Cardinals play as a team no one carries anyone...I am happy Albert is gone

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by redbird89 View Post
    He's living with Lozano? Where does Lozano hide the hookers?

Read more: http://www.stltoday.com/sports/baseb...#ixzz1rQViD8G5

Wow! Albert breaks off the talks before ST in his final year in STL, and yet he is frustrated with the cards organization? Im starting to think he has a big ego, bigger than Kanye West's self alleged big ego.

vCash
    We continue to have the top offense in the NL.

We have an almost .380 wOBA, and we were even shut out in one game.

Good start without Pujols, and that shouldn't slow down too much.

vCash
    Can ya dig it?
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Joe, sorry but he picked the wrong city maybe he was thinking when Kobe retires he would be the man of the city but he has Matt Kemp to compete against if it comes to that..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ramfan63074 View Post
    Joe, sorry but he picked the wrong city maybe he was thinking when Kobe retires he would be the man of the city but he has Matt Kemp to compete against if it comes to that..
    it will always be kobe's city

Michael Wacha

5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

vCash
    Let's up this thread. Albert has been mashing like the Al of old for the last 2.5 months and now sits at:

289/352/535, 371 wOBA, 137 wRC+

People said he dug too big of a hole to get back to 300, but I think it's safe to say that statement is in jeopardy. His monthly splits are as follows:

April: 217
    May: 263
    June: 326
    July: 330
    Aug: 375

He does have his lowest walk rate of his career.

Anyways, y'all think Pujols is back to 330/400/600 next year?
    Alshon's Athletic Bloodlines Run Deep (AND CATCH EVERYTHING)

vCash
    Sorry guys, I thought this was an MLB forum thread... lol
    Alshon's Athletic Bloodlines Run Deep (AND CATCH EVERYTHING)

vCash
    Albert will have a few good years.

I'm glad we're not paying that contract, though, especially once he's on the wrong side of 35.
    Our forums:
    Blues Cardinals Rams

vCash
    To simply answer your question though. No.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    ...Anyways, y'all think Pujols is back to 330/400/600 next year?
    No. He has started slow the last two seasons and it has taken him longer to find his way out of it each year. I don't see that trend improving greatly, though he may come around a little quicker next year, having adjusted to AL pitching.

vCash
    He will probably hit at a .300 clip the next 2 years, maybe 3. After than a slow decrease into the .280s getting there over several years, by the 5 year mark I think the best years you can expect from him will be about .285 avg, 30 home runs and 100 RBI. After the 5 year mark a steady trend downward.

He's already declining and doing it pretty fast compared to 2010 Pujols, his last really Pujols year from the early 2000s we all really associate Pujols with. He's really dropping off very fast

vCash
    Jon MorosiVerified ‏@jonmorosi

Carlos Beltran and Albert Pujols have posted eerily similar numbers this season. Dollar for dollar ... Advantage, #STLCards. @MLBONFOX
    https://twitter.com/jonmorosi/status/233976062546157569

Alden Gonzalez ‏@Alden_Gonzalez

Pujols 1-for-23 in his last six games. #HereWeGoAgain
    https://twitter.com/Alden_Gonzalez/s...68904034066432
    Our forums:
    Blues Cardinals Rams

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123