Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Schenn's crosscheck

I am looking all over YT for why he did it but I can not find why.

I am a Wings fan and I HATE, HATE, HATE Crosby! And I am wondering why all the replays I found are right before Crosby gets hit from behind. And because Crosby is such an _____, I am wondering if he did anything right before Schenn hit him from behind? If Schenn is the kind of player to hit Cindy Crosby for no reason, then so be it... But I doubt that any NHL player would do that for no reason, like all the highlites are trying to imply.

vCash
    You can see it at the end of this video. Courtesy of phillyeaglesman http://www.csnphilly.com/shows/daily-news-live .
    [IMG]http://********.com/image.php?u=80452&type=sigpic&dateline=1310177540[/IMG]
    Remember

vCash
    Joe Vitale took a Chara shot to the face last night, btw. Hope he's okay for Saturday. Karma isn't finished with him yet.
    [IMG]http://********.com/image.php?u=80452&type=sigpic&dateline=1310177540[/IMG]
    Remember

vCash
    Yeah Crosby took a shot at Schenn in the corner I believe after they had already scored. Schenn retaliated as he should have, it was late but Crosby shouldn't get away with whatever he pleases. Also, Crosby probably could have stayed on his feet.

vCash
    Not to mention Crosby was also slashing the whole game and getting away with it as was Malkin....I also believe there were several sticks broken on Flyers players with no calls ...The poor/unfair officiating causes so much more of this .
    I guess the Penguins Joe Vitale did what was asked of him,he intentionally took out 2/important players who may not be ready to play in the obvious 1st round playoff matchup between the Flyers n Pittsburgh.....coincidence ? Hmmm"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    At one point in the game Crosby slashed Vorachek across the shins and his stick exploded right in front of the referee..... No call

Its seriously not even funny how much of a hardon that Gary Bettman have for Sidney to win a cup after returning from concusion. They are trying there dammed hardest to script it like a hollywood movie.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FLYER-FAN View Post
    Not to mention Crosby was also slashing the whole game and getting away with it as was Malkin
    In almost every game the Flyers have played the Pens this year Malkin has taken a swing at Giroux's head and it hasnt once been reviewed or penalized. I guess when you play for Pittsburgh you have to take someone out for 30 games before the league will even look at it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodandNails View Post
    You can see it at the end of this video. Courtesy of phillyeaglesman http://www.csnphilly.com/shows/daily-news-live .

thanks for the shameless plug, Nails

but yeah, Schenn was just reacting. he's not a punk; he's a gamer. he's not gonna do anything cheap, but if someone does something to him he's gonna dish it back.

LOVE the fact that he was willing to do that as well, being his first year in the league. most i feel would be intimidated to dish it back to such a high profile player. Schenn was not intimidated.

Couts irritating malkin and now Schenn getting into it with crosby.....gonna make for an interesting playoff series and future matchups down the road as Couts and Schenn grow and mature as players.
    Last edited by phillyeaglesman; 04-04-2012 at 02:12 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyeaglesman View Post
    thanks for the shameless plug, Nails

but yeah, Schenn was just reacting. he's not a punk; he's a gamer. he's not gonna do anything cheap, but if someone does something to him he's gonna dish it back.

LOVE the fact that he was willing to do that as well, being his first year in the league. most i feel would be intimidated to dish it back to such a high profile player. Schenn was not intimidated.

Couts irritating malkin and now Schenn getting into it with crosby.....gonna make for an interesting playoff series and future matchups down the road as Couts and Schenn grow and mature as players.
    This. We're under their skin and in their heads. They get away from their game when they play us and get cheaper and douchier then usual. We just have to accept the fact that goody two shoes Crosby (as Milbury referred to him) and Malkin the Headhunter will continue to get away with it because they are superstar players.
    <Meaning and Content>

...And did you see that Giroux goal?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kringle9 View Post
    I am looking all over YT for why he did it but I can not find why.

I am a Wings fan and I HATE, HATE, HATE Crosby! And I am wondering why all the replays I found are right before Crosby gets hit from behind. And because Crosby is such an _____, I am wondering if he did anything right before Schenn hit him from behind? If Schenn is the kind of player to hit Cindy Crosby for no reason, then so be it... But I doubt that any NHL player would do that for no reason, like all the highlites are trying to imply.
    The reason that all the replays are shown from when Schenn crosschecks Crosby is because nobody wants to see captain crotchpuncher giving Schenn the wood work behind the net. Everyone wants him to appear to be all innocent, and a victim of the big bad Flyers. It's not good for the league for their face to be seen as a dirt bag crybaby.
    <Meaning and Content>

vCash
    Saturday should be fun, but i'm hoping home ice is still up for grabs, which will make the game that much better.
    Don't let this face fool you...

vCash
    Here is the Cindy Crosby I know

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5wAD0mJLkA

vCash
    LOL....that's a great clip!........errrrrr........or maybe a bad one? ....either way LOL

vCash
    This is the Crosby I will always remember.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wqR17KrLKw
    <Meaning and Content>

vCash

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast