Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    vCash
    again, great effort in the 3rd. appreciate it, truly.

however, bad start plagues us once again.

vCash
    You can't get off to so many bad starts in the playoffs and live to tell about it. They have to clean this up. I feel like they play better away from home and I struggle to figure out why. Puzzling.

vCash
    With the way Buffalo is playing lately, New York might regretting locking themselves into that No. 1 seed.
    [IMG]http://********.com/image.php?u=80452&type=sigpic&dateline=1310177540[/IMG]
    Remember

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodandNails View Post
    With the way Buffalo is playing lately, New York might regretting locking themselves into that No. 1 seed.
    Yeah I feel like either Washington or Buffalo can give them a run for their money. It was the Rangers who upset the Caps as an 8 seed over a 1 a few years ago interesting to see the roles possibly reversed.

vCash
    Any chance Devils can beat Detroit/Ottawa to close the season and have the Flyers lose out? While I understand going into the playoffs hot is ideal, with all the injuries right now, a first round matchup with Florida could be just what the doctor ordered for our Flyers! The Flyers should be able to handle the Panthers even with the lineup they used last night which would give the injured players minimum another 2 weeks to get back.

Man I really hope the league addresses playoff seeding as they really are punishing the top teams with the current format.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wazink View Post
    Any chance Devils can beat Detroit/Ottawa to close the season and have the Flyers lose out? While I understand going into the playoffs hot is ideal, with all the injuries right now, a first round matchup with Florida could be just what the doctor ordered for our Flyers! The Flyers should be able to handle the Panthers even with the lineup they used last night which would give the injured players minimum another 2 weeks to get back.

Man I really hope the league addresses playoff seeding as they really are punishing the top teams with the current format.

i don't think it's a good idea. the Flyers need to go into the playoffs hot, and exactly for the reasons you mentioned: they are injured, and winning without key guys like briere and grossmann will give the team confidence going into the playoffs should they have to play a few games without them.

also, bryz is just coming back from injury. he needs to play well over these next few games to get his rhythm back and his confidence up.

i'm a firm believer in playing well before the playoffs start. confidence and swagger goes a long way in the playoffs.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678