Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VBPLAYA325 View Post
    first post here ya go :P

I'm calling BS, this picture has been out there for a long time. Its not real.

vCash
    The NFL will unveil the new Nike uniforms tomorrow. Only thing different about the #Packers will be the swoosh instead of the Reebok logo.
    Rob Demovsky via Twitter

Now everybody can relax?!

vCash
    its on twitter, nothing has changed other then they switched the reebok logo with the nike logo, so far the big change is the seahawks

vCash

From CNBC

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." ~ Vince Lombardi

My son was born on, June 11, Vince Lombardi's birthday. What was one of the greatest days of my life just got that much better as a Packer fan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VBPLAYA325 View Post
    first post here ya go :P

I actually wouldn't mind those. I am all for new jerseys...but apparently it is already settled that we are not changing anything.
    [Center]FEAR THE DEAR

vCash
    http://www.whosay.com/darrenrovell/photos/153672

I'm actually quite bummed out. I was hoping for a minor change nothing drastic just minor tweaks. What a let down. It's the exact same jersey it appears. What's even more disappointing to me is from the picture it looks as if we are one of a few teams keeping the old collar system. =/ The new flywire collars look great IMO as you can see here with the other 3 teams in our division..

Lions:http://www.whosay.com/darrenrovell/photos/153625

Bears:http://www.whosay.com/darrenrovell/photos/153662

Vikings:http://www.whosay.com/darrenrovell/photos/153665

The new flywire collar system would have been the perfect minor touch for me...

I suppose it's possible we could still have that style collar and it's just possible it the jersey they chose for the unveiling. Like the QB cut for the arms or something and the others will have it? Not getting my hopes up though...
    Last edited by airforceones25; 04-03-2012 at 12:32 PM.

vCash
    Thank God......................if we ever get these "video game" jerseys I'll puke. They look like characters from Halo.

I'm down at the rec center watchin' folks swim.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by airforceones25 View Post
    http://www.whosay.com/darrenrovell/photos/153672

I'm actually quite bummed out. I was hoping for a minor change nothing drastic just minor tweaks. What a let down. It's the exact same jersey it appears. What's even more disappointing to me is from the picture it looks as if we are one of a few teams keeping the old collar system. =/ The new flywire collars look great IMO as you can see here with the other 3 teams in our division..

Lions:http://www.whosay.com/darrenrovell/photos/153625

Bears:http://www.whosay.com/darrenrovell/photos/153662

Vikings:http://www.whosay.com/darrenrovell/photos/153665

The new flywire collar system would have been the perfect minor touch for me...

I suppose it's possible we could still have that style collar and it's just possible it the jersey they chose for the unveiling. Like the QB cut for the arms or something and the others will have it? Not getting my hopes up though...
    I think that flywire collar looks cheap. Makes the jersey look like it's made out of garbage bags.

Graham Harrell #6 QB
    2 Comp. 3 ATT 20 Yards 0 TDs 4 Rush -3 Yards 0 TD 1 Fumble 0 INT

Jumped on the Bandwagon in 1969

vCash
    Metrosexual?

Why does caring about branding and design require someone be feminine?

Gladiators adorned their helmets and armor with feathers and fur, think they were metrosexual?

I'm sure the front office was met with similar negativity when they introduced the green to the uniform, and I know they were met with anger when they changed to the plastic helmets.
    Bernard 2013

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stringandtwocan View Post
    Metrosexual?

Gladiators adorned their helmets and armor with feathers and fur, think they were metrosexual?

I'm sure the front office was met with similar negativity when they introduced the green to the uniform, and I know they were met with anger when they changed to the plastic helmets.
    Actually your gladiator comparison doesn't work. That was ancient Rome at the time that the people were having sex with everyone same sex opposite anyone and everyone so in all fairness the gladiators could had a feminine touch and been metrosexuals.
    HaHa Clinton-Dix

Solo Tackles: 9
    Assist Tackles: 3
    Sacks: 1
    Pass Deflects: 2
    Ints:1
    TDs:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stringandtwocan View Post
    Metrosexual?

Yes. They were. They were probably actually more than that. But that's a whole different discussion.

There are people that are more interested in jerseys and what jerseys look like and new logos than the actual game. It's disturbing and yes, it's metrosexual. Sorry. How I feel.

Beyond that it goes to the intellectual decay of society and how something so silly can be marketed and make dollars. People are such simpletons that they see OHH NEAT A DIFFERENT STRIPE and hand over their money.

I tell this story all the time, I was sitting around with a bunch of people having a couple drinks and this commercial comes on for the BLACK TACO. The thing was a taco with a black food colored shell. That's it. Everyone in the room but me wanted one. I just sat there thinking...this is why I hate people.

Marketing is the spawn of Satan and the stupidity of society these days makes it so damn easy for them.
    Last edited by Norm; 04-04-2012 at 04:07 PM.

vCash
    whyd they make aaron rodgers black?

just kidding

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Yes. They were. They were probably actually more than that. But that's a whole different discussion.

There are people that are more interested in jerseys and what jerseys look like and new logos than the actual game. It's disturbing and yes, it's metrosexual. Sorry. How I feel.

Beyond that it goes to the intellectual decay of society and how something so silly can be marketed and make dollars. People are such simpletons that they see OHH NEAT A DIFFERENT STRIPE and hand over their money.

I tell this story all the time, I was sitting around with a bunch of people having a couple drinks and this commercial comes on for the BLACK TACO. The thing was a taco with a black food colored shell. That's it. Everyone in the room but me wanted one. I just sat there thinking...this is why I hate people.

Marketing is the spawn of Satan and the stupidity of society these days makes it so damn easy for them.
    Not saying I entirely disagree with you Norm, but the BlackJack Taco had spicy pepperjack sauce so it was slightly different. On the other hand you're right, there were idiots who thought the only thing different about a Volcano Taco was the red shell. No you ****tards, it has delicious Lava sauce inside that destroys your tongue.

/Tacorant
    Quote Originally Posted by percyhoward View Post
    I must have misunderstood the smily. I thought I was offering him an orange.

vCash
    I could go on about others things.

Like that new Bud Light, people only drank that because of the bottle. If they had the same bottle they used to put Bud Ice in, I wouldn't see middle 20 kids drinking it every weekend.

Idiots like shiny things.

vCash
    I'm surprised they chose not to go with the new fabric...if it's lighter and better why not use it?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast