Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 72 of 73 FirstFirst ... 226270717273 LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1091
    vCash
    the only thing i dont like about condit's game is how he constantly moves back, he's gotta hold his ground more and push the pace more often.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustla23 View Post
    Condit almost finished GSP. Rory beat up a fat, past his prime lightweight.

It's not like Condit is 40 years old and hasn't been improving himself.

Condit takes this via whatever he wants. He has better striking, better grappling, and just as good endurance.
    I would agree if you said Condit staggered GSP but I do not know if I would say Condit almost finished GSP. GSP got back to his feet and some people (including 2 judges) even said GSP won that round.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SLY WILLIAMS View Post
    I would agree if you said Condit staggered GSP but I do not know if I would say Condit almost finished GSP. GSP got back to his feet and some people (including 2 judges) even said GSP won that round.
    Come on Sly. He got kicked in the head and dropped and was on his back eating elbows and punches. What else qualifies as nearly being finished? Did you take a look at GSP's face afterwards? That's the look of a man who got a beating put on him at some point.

Good job to GSP for being able to recover and get back to his feet, but he was definitely in huge trouble at that moment.

vCash
    Come on Sly. He got kicked in the head and dropped and was on his back eating elbows and punches. What else qualifies as nearly being finished? Did you take a look at GSP's face afterwards? That's the look of a man who got a beating put on him at some point.

Good job to GSP for being able to recover and get back to his feet, but he was definitely in huge trouble at that moment.
    GSP had a nasty cut but I personally did not ever feel that the fight was going to be stopped. Ive seen guys like Frankie Edgar take way more punishment than that in the first round of fights and still go on. The announcers never said this fight may be stopped. They never said that GSP wasnt defending himself. GSP was staggered. Many fighters get staggered in fights. There is a long road from staggered to a fight being stopped in my opinion.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash
    I love Condit vs Rory 2. Both fighters have impoved. Condit needs to wrestle everyday, IMO Rory needs to work on gas tank. He cuts big time weight. Im saying Rory wins close fight.
    FAV FIGHTERS- HW-Struve-JDS-D.Cormier LHW-Gustafsson -Ovince St. Preux Machida MW-Kenndey-D.Miller-Chris WeidmanWW-Condit-Rory MacDonald-Kampmann-Douglas Lima-Marquardt LW-Penn-Edgar-Jim Miller-Joe Lauzon-FW-Jung Patricio Freire BW-Torres-Dantas- Faber-Fly-Benavidez

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SLY WILLIAMS View Post
    GSP had a nasty cut but I personally did not ever feel that the fight was going to be stopped. Ive seen guys like Frankie Edgar take way more punishment than that in the first round of fights and still go on. The announcers never said this fight may be stopped. They never said that GSP wasnt defending himself. GSP was staggered. Many fighters get staggered in fights. There is a long road from staggered to a fight being stopped in my opinion.
    I don't know. Personally, i was in shock and I honestly thought the fight was close to being stopped. I can't recall too many times when a fighter gets dropped after getting kicked in the face and swarmed with punches and the fight isn't stopped soon after. I was rooting for GSP to win and I have to say I was worried at that moment.

vCash
    I don't know. Personally, i was in shock and I honestly thought the fight was close to being stopped. I can't recall too many times when a fighter gets dropped after getting kicked in the face and swarmed with punches and the fight isn't stopped soon after. I was rooting for GSP to win and I have to say I was worried at that moment.
    I wanted GSP to win also. My memory is bad so I do not like to trust it. Do you know if the fight is online so I could look again? It was definitely a good kick. I did not feel it was close to being finished at that time but my memory could be failing me. I know GSP took some elbows on the ground but was he on the ground long? I thought he got up pretty soon and then took Carlos down soon after. I gave Carlos that round but I felt GSP controlled most of the rest of the round after he got up.

vCash
    what are you guys talking about? gsp dominated condit.

vCash
    I was also rooting for GSP and never had the feeling of "oh snap! he might lose this"

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida

vCash
    Anyone sick of GSP always fighting in Canada?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BranWingss View Post
    yea its kinda annoying at this point. how awesome would it be if condit and diaz won in montreal?

vCash
    The gate is always going to be very high in Canada though. You ma as well try to get your optimal.

vCash
    Don't they charge more for fights up there when he's fighting?

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BranWingss View Post
    Just sick of every single ppv being in Canada, Brazil or Vegas....

vCash
    I remember when I first started getting into MMA, I thought if you got knocked down, then the fight is close to being stopped, but after watching the Diaz brothers for so long, its just something that happens at times.. Ive seen Nate and Nick on the ground after a punch alot, but they never seem to be in danger of it being stopped.. GSP immediately started to defend, got into guard and took some brutal shots, but you got to think, if he were being closed to being stopped, he wouldve been out after those shots right?

Page 72 of 73 FirstFirst ... 226270717273 LastLast