Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 62 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yanks19791024 View Post
    Brad Pickett vs. Eddie Wineland added to UFC 155
    That'll be a hell of a fight
    Favorite fighters:
    Ian McCall, Brian Bowles, Chan Sung Jung, Nate Diaz, Nick Diaz, Dan Hardy, Duane Ludwig, Mike Pierce, Rick Story, Jake Ellenberger, Wanderlei Silva, Anderson Silva, Chael Sonnen, Rich Franklin, Dan Henderson, Rashad Evans, Phil Davis, Shane Carwin, Gabriel Gonzaga

vCash
    Phil Davis will outwork Forrest for a decision.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    Phil Davis will outwork Forrest for a decision.
    I expect Davis will be able to drag him to the mat.

vCash
    I just don't have any confidence in Forrest against these respectable LHWs anymore.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    I just don't have any confidence in Forrest against these respectable LHWs anymore.
    Forrest Griffin, Stephan Bonnar, Wanderlei Silva, and Rich Franklin should all just fight each other for the rest of their careers. In my mind those are the only fights that make sense for each of them.
    Favorite fighters:
    Ian McCall, Brian Bowles, Chan Sung Jung, Nate Diaz, Nick Diaz, Dan Hardy, Duane Ludwig, Mike Pierce, Rick Story, Jake Ellenberger, Wanderlei Silva, Anderson Silva, Chael Sonnen, Rich Franklin, Dan Henderson, Rashad Evans, Phil Davis, Shane Carwin, Gabriel Gonzaga

vCash
    No Showtime vs Cowboy, AP has staph
    FAV FIGHTERS- HW-Struve-JDS-D.Cormier LHW-Gustafsson -Ovince St. Preux Machida MW-Kenndey-D.Miller-Chris WeidmanWW-Condit-Rory MacDonald-Kampmann-Douglas Lima-Marquardt LW-Penn-Edgar-Jim Miller-Joe Lauzon-FW-Jung Patricio Freire BW-Torres-Dantas- Faber-Fly-Benavidez

vCash
    UFC 155: Michael Johnson vs. Myles Jury on tap for Dec. 29 in Las Vegas
    FAV FIGHTERS- HW-Struve-JDS-D.Cormier LHW-Gustafsson -Ovince St. Preux Machida MW-Kenndey-D.Miller-Chris WeidmanWW-Condit-Rory MacDonald-Kampmann-Douglas Lima-Marquardt LW-Penn-Edgar-Jim Miller-Joe Lauzon-FW-Jung Patricio Freire BW-Torres-Dantas- Faber-Fly-Benavidez

vCash
    No Showtime vs Cowboy, AP has staph
    Hope Showtime is ok. That stuff can be nasty.

vCash
    Forrest Griffin vs. Phil Davis set for UFC 155
    This is a far better fight than a 3rd Griffin/Bonnar fight.

I think Davis can easily control him on the ground and win via GnP, but he should try to keep it standing and work on his standing.

UFC 155: Michael Johnson vs. Myles Jury on tap for Dec. 29 in Las Vegas
    Not sure how this fight makes sense for Johnson. I can see why Jury would take it, but I thought Johnson wanted a top LW...

Quote Originally Posted by Rylinkus View Post
    Hope Showtime is ok. That stuff can be nasty.
    It wasn't staph, Duke said Pettis was in the hospital getting the cellulitis in his arm treated. If the UFC has a fight lined up for Pettis, then he's ready to go.
    -----

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockturnal View Post
    This is a far better fight than a 3rd Griffin/Bonnar fight.

I think Davis can easily control him on the ground and win via GnP, but he should try to keep it standing and work on his standing.

Not sure how this fight makes sense for Johnson. I can see why Jury would take it, but I thought Johnson wanted a top LW...

It wasn't staph, Duke said Pettis was in the hospital getting the cellulitis in his arm treated. If the UFC has a fight lined up for Pettis, then he's ready to go.
    my bad mma junkie had this this morn

Pettis was on Monday hospitalized with a staph infection in his arm, and while the former WEC champ is hoping for a quick recovery, Cerrone is concerned "Showtime" might not be ready for a planned January contest.

vCash
    Davis beats Forrest via boring UD. Forrest though, is still the more talented fighter

vCash
    Report: Jose Aldo-Frankie Edgar Targeted For UFC 156

According to a Brazilian report, UFC featherweight champion Jose Aldo and former UFC lightweight champion Frankie Edgar will meet in January at UFC 156.

The two were expected to collide earlier this month, but an injury knocked Aldo out of the bout. "Scarface" has not fought since January, defeating Chad Mendes in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

Edgar decided to move down to featherweight after failing to take back the UFC lightweight title from Benson Henderson. "The Answer" agreed to meet Aldo after a training injury knocked Erik Koch out of the planned main event.

Nothing official has been confirmed by the UFC, but both Aldo and Edgar have mentioned wanting to face each other next.
    -----

vCash
    Weidman lost his house to Hurricane Sandy
    http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/10/3...urricane-sandy

vCash

vCash
    jon jones attempts to dunk, what a ****en goof ball, that honestly shows you he's not this great coordinated athlete, he's just akward. im 6ft got no ups but can dunk every now and then, this idiot is 6'4 with longer arms.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AascLyC_oA8

Page 62 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast