Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 53 of 73 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    Jon Fitch gives his opinion on how the UFC handles title shots and pretty much he thinks it sucks.

http://www.fightline.com/fl/wire/201...e625814/39949/
    he's right, ufc is a joke when it comes to that, how the **** does weidman deserve a title shot after beating 1 legit guy? machida beat bader and he gets a shot lol, but not shogun who beat 2 guys and arguably beat hendeson. only a few guys truly deserve a shot and of them is nate diaz, he's waited a long time and beat guys convincingly to fight for a championship.

vCash
    Sotiropoulos-Pearson is UFC on FX 6 main event, Lombard-Palhares in co-headliner
    FAV FIGHTERS- HW-Struve-JDS-D.Cormier LHW-Gustafsson -Ovince St. Preux Machida MW-Kenndey-D.Miller-Chris WeidmanWW-Condit-Rory MacDonald-Kampmann-Douglas Lima-Marquardt LW-Penn-Edgar-Jim Miller-Joe Lauzon-FW-Jung Patricio Freire BW-Torres-Dantas- Faber-Fly-Benavidez

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tnewkirk View Post
    he's right, ufc is a joke when it comes to that, how the **** does weidman deserve a title shot after beating 1 legit guy? machida beat bader and he gets a shot lol, but not shogun who beat 2 guys and arguably beat hendeson. only a few guys truly deserve a shot and of them is nate diaz, he's waited a long time and beat guys convincingly to fight for a championship.
    Munoz,Maia,lawlor,Saks. When given a ful camp he finished all. Maia was like 1 weeks notice, Saks was like a few days notice... Cant wait to see him fight TB
    FAV FIGHTERS- HW-Struve-JDS-D.Cormier LHW-Gustafsson -Ovince St. Preux Machida MW-Kenndey-D.Miller-Chris WeidmanWW-Condit-Rory MacDonald-Kampmann-Douglas Lima-Marquardt LW-Penn-Edgar-Jim Miller-Joe Lauzon-FW-Jung Patricio Freire BW-Torres-Dantas- Faber-Fly-Benavidez

vCash
    TUF: The Smashes, episode the first

http://fightlinker.com/tuf-the-smash...ode-the-first/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yanks19791024 View Post
    Munoz,Maia,lawlor,Saks. When given a ful camp he finished all. Maia was like 1 weeks notice, Saks was like a few days notice... Cant wait to see him fight TB
    exactly, he had 5 fights in the ufc and 1 great win. maia is at 70 now and the other guys are just average fighters. if he beats alan belcher then you can say he deserves it, if they fight.

vCash
    Mark Munoz is not an average fighter. How's he an average fighter, but Maia is a good fighter?

vCash
    i said he had 1 great win out of 5 and that was munoz. munoz was a top 5 mw maybe but definitely not 2, 3 or 4.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tnewkirk View Post
    i said he had 1 great win out of 5 and that was munoz. munoz was a top 5 mw maybe but definitely not 2, 3 or 4.
    Rankings, sure. I'd pick Anderson, Weidman (obviously), Bisping, Belfort, Belcher, Stann, and a few others over him.

Maia and Munoz were terrific wins.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BranWingss View Post
    Rankings, sure. I'd pick Anderson, Weidman (obviously), Bisping, Belfort, Belcher, Stann, and a few others over him.

so how does he deserve a title shot?

vCash
    Who has a better streak/wins?

vCash
    Who has a better streak/wins?
    no one right now and thats exactly my point, have some more fights to figure out who deserves it. like i said if he beats belcher then give it to him especially if he finishes him. bisping if he beats stann deserves it more than weidman. had belcher beat belfort he would have deserved it and vice versa.

vCash
    UFC president Dana White said that UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones knew that by not accepting a fight with Chael Sonnen at UFC 151, the card was going to be canceled. Earlier this week, Jones said he was not told of such matters.

"The fact that he says he didn't know the show would get canceled is false," said White, during an interview on Fuel TV following weigh-ins for UFC 152: Jones vs. Belfort. "There was a lot of collateral damage, and we will see how this goes (his upcoming first meeting with Jones). He needs to take this a little more serious than he has. I don't know if he's embarrassed, but he needs to take this thing a little more serious than he has."

White didn't attend the pre-fight press conference earlier in the week when Jones was making these remarks. The UFC boss, who was down with Meniere's disease, added that, "we'll see what he says (when we are face-to-face)."
    http://www.fightline.com/fl/news/201...92/dana-white/

vCash

The Maia win was not a terrific. It was an ugly fight, and he got out struck in the 2nd half of the fight. Obviously he took the fight on short notice, but so did Maia. Maia was training for Bisping and all of a sudden he gets a wrestler.

His best win was the Munoz victory. I don't know where Dana came up with that Munoz was top 3, but he was definitely not top 3. A win over him should not all of a sudden make Weidman the no.1 contender.

With Chael Sonnen losing, I don't think that division has a clear cut no.1. All those guys are deserving. If Bisping beats Stann, he deserves the shot as much as Weidman.

vCash
    rumor is Kimbo vs Roy Jones Jr are going to have a boxing fight

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yanks19791024 View Post
    rumor is Kimbo vs Roy Jones Jr are going to have a boxing fight
    LOL. Superfight.

Page 53 of 73 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast