Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 73 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Fedor about to fight in a few mins...

Fedor vs. Rizzo Live on Fight Network in Canada
    Last edited by yanks19791024; 06-21-2012 at 03:05 PM.
    FAV FIGHTERS- HW-Struve-JDS-D.Cormier LHW-Gustafsson -Ovince St. Preux Machida MW-Kenndey-D.Miller-Chris WeidmanWW-Condit-Rory MacDonald-Kampmann-Douglas Lima-Marquardt LW-Penn-Edgar-Jim Miller-Joe Lauzon-FW-Jung Patricio Freire BW-Torres-Dantas- Faber-Fly-Benavidez

vCash
    Final Result: Fedor Emelianenko defeats Pedro Rizzo via knockout in round one

result above
    FAV FIGHTERS- HW-Struve-JDS-D.Cormier LHW-Gustafsson -Ovince St. Preux Machida MW-Kenndey-D.Miller-Chris WeidmanWW-Condit-Rory MacDonald-Kampmann-Douglas Lima-Marquardt LW-Penn-Edgar-Jim Miller-Joe Lauzon-FW-Jung Patricio Freire BW-Torres-Dantas- Faber-Fly-Benavidez

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yanks19791024 View Post
    Final Result: Fedor Emelianenko defeats Pedro Rizzo via knockout in round one

result above
    Fedor still has it. This idea that he has somehow slowed down or that age is getting the best of him is BS. That's just excuses his fans like to make to justify his 3 straight losses.
    -----

vCash
    Someone break down the fight please

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BranWingss View Post
    Someone break down the fight please
    They stand in front of each other for about 10 seconds or so with no action. Exchange a couple of jabs (neither lands). Fedor lands a leg kick, Rizzo's leg sort of buckled, Fedor sees that and goes for the kill. He lands a punch, Rizzo goes down, Fedor stands on top of him, lands a couple of hard punches and the fight is over.
    -----

vCash
    I just watched it, BE had it went to post it and it was removed already

vCash
    I found it on Youtube. Who's next? Sylvia II?

vCash
    lol guys its Pedro Rizzo.... Fedor was a -2000 favorite, one of the most one-sided odds of all time. He was not going to lose to a guy that got KOed by Gilbert Yvel.

Btw, how bad did Guram look? He was so badly out of shape, that's what happens when you take a year off....
    Last edited by zn23; 06-21-2012 at 04:56 PM.

vCash
    Fedor retires!!

"I think it's time. I'm retiring from sports. I still have the SAMBO World Championships. My family is the reason I will not be fighting again. My daughters are growing without their father, so it's the right time to leave...There's no 'fantastic' offer that could tempt me out of retirement. I'm retiring to spend more time with my family"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockturnal View Post
    Fedor still has it. This idea that he has somehow slowed down or that age is getting the best of him is BS. That's just excuses his fans like to make to justify his 3 straight losses.
    He loses 3 straight to top 10 ranked opponents and then wins 3 straight over Jeff Monson, Ishi and Pedro Rizzo. It is what it is he lost to good competition and beat guys that aren't that good of competition.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    He loses 3 straight to top 10 ranked opponents and then wins 3 straight over Jeff Monson, Ishi and Pedro Rizzo. It is what it is he lost to good competition and beat guys that aren't that good of competition.
    Big Foot and Henderson were not top 10 at the time.

vCash
    Hendo was... at LHW

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    Big Foot and Henderson were not top 10 at the time.
    Dan Henderson has been top 10 at some weight classes since 1999.

Antonio Silva was top 10 by Sherdog going into that fight. I don't know what rankings to use but most of them had him in the 8-10 range before he even fought Fedor.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    Exactly.

Look at someone like Pulver, he was on the decline losing fights he should have won easily. Fedor on the hand made a mistake vs Werdum. He let his pride get the best of him. There was no need to jump into Werdum's guard. Just like there was no reason to get into a brawl with Hendo. He lost fair and square.

You can't use the age excuse for Fedor, but not use it for his opponents. Why is it ok to idolize Fedor for beating a 40 year old Coleman who hadn't fought in a year, but its ok to make an excuse for Fedor for losing to Werdum?

Why is it ok to idolize Fedor for beating HMC, but the moment he loses to Big Foot, all of a sudden size is a factor?

No one is saying Fedor isn't a great fighter, but lets call a spade a spade instead of coming up with excuse after excuse....
    -----

vCash
    Chuck Liddell on Shogun Rua

"Shogun is not among the greatest fighters, and will not ever be"
    http://esportes.br.msn.com/lutas/chu...2%80%9D-do-mma

Anderson Silva is set to make around $250,000 to have the Burger King logo on his shorts at UFC 148.

http://www.tatame.com.br/2012/06/21/...tra-no-UFC-148

Page 23 of 73 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast