Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 73 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I used to kinda like Roy Nelson, but he never shuts up. 1-3 in has last 4 and he is now saying that UFC set it up so Brock could win belt. I was so hoping they gave Brock him to fight it was in the works.

Who wins??? Brock vs Nelson

Roy Nelson ready to 'whoop Brock Lesnar's ***' in WWE; thinks UFC title run was 'set up'
    http://www.mmamania.com/2012/5/25/30...lesnar-ufc-wwe
    You know what? If Brock belongs in the hall of fame, so do I. It's not that hard to win the title when it's set up that way for you. Pretty much [a silver platter]. After Dave Herman, I guess I get a title shot. Interim! Because someone's gonna get hurt."
    he needs to shut his fat *** mouth up already. Brock is gone and its so obvious how jealous he really is...
    FAV FIGHTERS- HW-Struve-JDS-D.Cormier LHW-Gustafsson -Ovince St. Preux Machida MW-Kenndey-D.Miller-Chris WeidmanWW-Condit-Rory MacDonald-Kampmann-Douglas Lima-Marquardt LW-Penn-Edgar-Jim Miller-Joe Lauzon-FW-Jung Patricio Freire BW-Torres-Dantas- Faber-Fly-Benavidez

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yanks19791024 View Post
    I used to kinda like Roy Nelson, but he never shuts up. 1-3 in has last 4 and he is now saying that UFC set it up so Brock could win belt. I was so hoping they gave Brock him to fight it was in the works.

Who wins??? Brock vs Nelson

Roy Nelson ready to 'whoop Brock Lesnar's ***' in WWE; thinks UFC title run was 'set up'
    http://www.mmamania.com/2012/5/25/30...lesnar-ufc-wwe

he needs to shut his fat *** mouth up already. Brock is gone and its so obvious how jealous he really is...
    Brock Lesnar's "title run"..... You mean his fight against Heath Herring. Because he only won that one fight and then got a title shot. He got a title shot when he was 2-1 overall and just 1-1 in the UFC. If that one win had been somebody top 10 that is one thing but Heath Herring was a borderline top 20 in the division.

For Roy Nelson to say "set up" may have been the wrong way to word it.... But there is no denying that Brock Lesnar was spoonfed a title shot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockturnal View Post
    Anthony Johnson's fight with David Branch had to be changed from 185lbs to 195lbs. Why? Apparently Johnson wasn't going to be able to make the cut to 185lbs and asked Branch if they could changed it to a 195lbs catchweight.

How long before Johnson finally commits to 205lbs? I mean he missed weight for his first 2 MW fights, might as well go up to LHW and stop embarrassing yourself.
    I just don't get it. How was he able to make it to 170, er 178 at least, but he can't make it under 185? I think he could do fairly well at 185, but I'm not so sure about 205. With how much he relies on having a size advantage and he would be fighting guys that are similar in size to him, I really don't know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Kill: Graham Harrell- he's the worst thing I've ever seen... God awful. When you're watching a game thinking "why are they letting a high school cancer patient play a preseason game for make a wish foundation, he could get hurt." Then realize he's a professional, he deserves to die.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Walls Era View Post
    Don't talk about proper writing if you're going to use Ellipsis like an *** clown.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    Brock Lesnar's "title run"..... You mean his fight against Heath Herring. Because he only won that one fight and then got a title shot. He got a title shot when he was 2-1 overall and just 1-1 in the UFC. If that one win had been somebody top 10 that is one thing but Heath Herring was a borderline top 20 in the division.

For Roy Nelson to say "set up" may have been the wrong way to word it.... But there is no denying that Brock Lesnar was spoonfed a title shot.
    Absolutely Brock was given title shot way to quick, but Zuffa prob doesn't like a fighter saying it was set up..
    FAV FIGHTERS- HW-Struve-JDS-D.Cormier LHW-Gustafsson -Ovince St. Preux Machida MW-Kenndey-D.Miller-Chris WeidmanWW-Condit-Rory MacDonald-Kampmann-Douglas Lima-Marquardt LW-Penn-Edgar-Jim Miller-Joe Lauzon-FW-Jung Patricio Freire BW-Torres-Dantas- Faber-Fly-Benavidez

vCash
    Champ Pat Curran vs. Patricio 'Pitbull' Freire set for Bellator 73 on Aug. 24

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yanks19791024 View Post
    Absolutely Brock was given title shot way to quick, but Zuffa prob doesn't like a fighter saying it was set up..
    Well considering that Heath Herring retired after the fight there is a small chance that it was set up. I wouldn't think that he made enough in his career to be able to retire at his age and afford to enter all these professional poker tournaments.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    Well considering that Heath Herring retired after the fight there is a small chance that it was set up. I wouldn't think that he made enough in his career to be able to retire at his age and afford to enter all these professional poker tournaments.
    Maybe the broken orbital bone had something to do with that, HH was talking mad **** to Brock as he was walking out to cage, so if it was set-up then he did a good job at selling it...

vCash
    Heath Herring still doing the acting and what not? I forget the details from his falling out. I know he was scheduled to take on Cheik Kongo at UFC 99.

vCash
    Arianny Celeste arrested for domestic abuse.

vCash
    Mayhem Miller officially cut!

Damn

vCash
    Vitor Belfort broke his hand, out of UFC 147

https://twitter.com/#!/ARIELHELWANI

KarynBryant
    "Dana just said Vitor Belfort broke his hand, can't fight Wand at UFC 147. #UFC #MMA"

vCash
    Sucks about Mayhem and Vitor...
    Kill: Graham Harrell- he's the worst thing I've ever seen... God awful. When you're watching a game thinking "why are they letting a high school cancer patient play a preseason game for make a wish foundation, he could get hurt." Then realize he's a professional, he deserves to die.
    Don't talk about proper writing if you're going to use Ellipsis like an *** clown.

vCash
    Yeah sucks for Vitor. Now who is gonna fight Wandy? I've heard people say that the UFC should scrap the Werdum/Russow fight and have Velasquez fight Werdum as a #1 Contender fight. Also are these the only confirmed fights for UFC 147 card

Wanderlei Silva vs. TBA
    Mike Russow vs. Fabricio Werdum
    "TUF: Brazil" featherweight finals
    "TUF: Brazil" middleweight finals
    Felipe Arantes vs. Milton Vieira
    Yuri Alcantara vs. Hacran Dias*

vCash
    Good God what a news weekend

(1) Vitor Belfort out against Wanderlei Silva.... That card now officially blows and as stands would be without a doubt the worst ppv in UFC history on paper. I would riot if I had bought tickets to that event to see 5 or 6 fights come and go from the main card.

(2) Last night Dana White said that if Daniel Cormier wins his last fight in Strikeforce that he will get a title shot right away when he comes to the UFC.

(3) Zuffa not happy about TUF being on Friday nights but that is what the people at Fox/FX want at the moment so they are making it work.

(4) Mayhem Miller apparently got into a fight backstage after his exit. Either way he has been released and looked like garbage his last 2 fights.

(5) Alistair Overeem likely to fight for the title when he comes back from suspension. Really shows you how much the UFC cares about enforcing strict drug testing that they will allow a guy that just got busted to fight for the title in his first fight back....

(6) Roy Nelson approached about possibly fighting Josh Barnett or Daniel Cormier under the Strikeforce banner. It probably isn't gonna happen though because he said last night he wants to fight the best guys in the UFC and made a point to say that is why he came to the UFC.

(7) Junior Dos Santos vs Cain Velasquez II is expecting for later this year.

vCash
    Any word on who Mayhem got in a fight with?

Page 16 of 73 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast