Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 73 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Michael McDonald Injured, Out Of UFC Interim Bantamweight Title Picture
    FAV FIGHTERS- HW-Struve-JDS-D.Cormier LHW-Gustafsson -Ovince St. Preux Machida MW-Kenndey-D.Miller-Chris WeidmanWW-Condit-Rory MacDonald-Kampmann-Douglas Lima-Marquardt LW-Penn-Edgar-Jim Miller-Joe Lauzon-FW-Jung Patricio Freire BW-Torres-Dantas- Faber-Fly-Benavidez

vCash
    Chad Mendes for Cody McKenzie added to UFC 148. Um, what?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BranWingss View Post
    Cody did say his future is at 145lbs
    FAV FIGHTERS- HW-Struve-JDS-D.Cormier LHW-Gustafsson -Ovince St. Preux Machida MW-Kenndey-D.Miller-Chris WeidmanWW-Condit-Rory MacDonald-Kampmann-Douglas Lima-Marquardt LW-Penn-Edgar-Jim Miller-Joe Lauzon-FW-Jung Patricio Freire BW-Torres-Dantas- Faber-Fly-Benavidez

vCash
    wow the odds on this fight might be ridiculous, I can't see how McKenzie is going to win this fight. His stand up is brutal. Unless his opponent is stupid he lose to everyone he faces.

vCash
    You've got a powerhouse in Mendes vs a gatekeeper at best in Mendes. Oh yeah, Team Alpha Male is known for chokes. You'd think that they're good at staying away and/or defending them.

Joe Silva, you ****ed up!

I'll sig bet someone that. A year perhaps? I've got Mendes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yanks19791024 View Post
    UFC 146: Mark Hunt injured, Lavar Johnson vs Stefan Struve booked for May 26

How do you get hurt with 1 week left????
    Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    wow the odds on this fight might be ridiculous, I can't see how McKenzie is going to win this fight. His stand up is brutal. Unless his opponent is stupid he lose to everyone he faces.
    Seriously. How the hell do you lose to a guy who has his last 11 wins by guillotine choke? Its real simple. Keep the fight standing and you will win.

vCash
    Fedor Emelianenko says that his June fight against Pedro Rizzo will be his last and that he is retiring for good.

http://www.mmafighting.com/news/2012...-june-21-fight

Chael Sonnen wins the 2012 Jim Rome Smack Off.

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f2/cha...99/index2.html

Here is the actual call

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=msB0ehokGtM

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    Seriously. How the hell do you lose to a guy who has his last 11 wins by guillotine choke? Its real simple. Keep the fight standing and you will win.
    Found this quite on bloodyelbow and had a good laugh

Joe Rogan’s pre-fight analysis. “Cody McKenzie, famous for his McKenzietine, but don’t count out Chad Mendes. He has excellent choke defense, working with Urijah FABER, Joseph BenVIDEZ… That whole Team Alpha Male are a bunch of savages with great guillotines. Great technique, all those guys, a bunch of animals.”

vCash
    Looks like the illustrious career of Fedor Emelianenko is coming to an end with his fight against Pedro Rizzo. He said in an interview it would be his last fight.

vCash
    Looks like the illustrious career of Fedor Emelianenko is coming to an end with his fight against Pedro Rizzo. He said in an interview it would be his last fight.
    Really disappointed. At the same time, I could see this being a lie to sell PPVs. I really hope that's not the case, but kind of at the same time. I wanted to see Pedro Rizzo vs Fedor for a bit now, considering he's not in the UFC or Strikeforce. Pedro hasn't fought for the longest time though.

If Pedro somehow wins, he'll be in the UFC for sure.

vCash
    By all accounts, Fedor should overwhelm Rizzo who has no chin anymore. Rizzo had a great career. Had some bad luck with decisions and injury. I believe he beat randy Couture the first time they fought and it was a horrible robbery and he should have a UFC title under his name.

vCash
    By all accounts, Fedor should overwhelm Rizzo who has no chin anymore. Rizzo had a great career. Had some bad luck with decisions and injury. I believe he beat randy Couture the first time they fought and it was a horrible robbery and he should have a UFC title under his name.
    Yeah this fight shouldn't be much of a problem for Fedor. I expect him to drop Rizzo with a big right hand pretty early in this fight.

vCash
    HAHA It's always great to see people trolling Dana on his twitter and Dana unable to come up with anything clever in response.

vCash
    Hey, Bob Sapp fought again. He lost this time in 12 seconds.

vCash
    Hey, Bob Sapp fought again. He lost this time in 12 seconds.
    He said in an interview a few days ago that he gets paid to lose fights and isn't ashamed of it because it puts food on his table. He said that he has only loss one fight in his entire career that he wasn't paid to take a dive. I don't buy that for a second because he got absolutely busted up in several of his K-1 fights.

But when you look at his record 12 of his 13 losses in mma have all come very fast in the 1st round. So who knows..... But K-1 is another story he has several decision losses on that front.

Page 14 of 73 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast