Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2363717273
Results 1,081 to 1,091 of 1091
    vCash
    I feel if Rory comes with gas, he'l be fine.. He mixes his attack, I expect Rory to be successful, though Carlos' takedown defense has gotten better though.

vCash
    Melvin Guillard pretty much says that he thinks Jamie Varner faked being sick to get out of his fight on the TUF 16 Finale.

"I think what he [did] tonight was very cowardly," said Guillard to Fuel TV. "I saw the look in his eyes at weigh-ins. He didn't want to fight me. I'll just leave it at that. I'm not going to sit here and bash the guy. I have a level of respect for him as a person, but as a fighter I lost all respect for him."
    http://www.fightline.com/fl/news/201...lvin-guillard/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by robdizzle3 View Post
    I remember when I first started getting into MMA, I thought if you got knocked down, then the fight is close to being stopped, but after watching the Diaz brothers for so long, its just something that happens at times.. Ive seen Nate and Nick on the ground after a punch alot, but they never seem to be in danger of it being stopped.. GSP immediately started to defend, got into guard and took some brutal shots, but you got to think, if he were being closed to being stopped, he wouldve been out after those shots right?
    diaz brothers rarely get dropped, watch the serra fight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    Melvin Guillard pretty much says that he thinks Jamie Varner faked being sick to get out of his fight on the TUF 16 Finale.

http://www.fightline.com/fl/news/201...lvin-guillard/
    It was funny when they interviewed him on the show. They asked him if he would fight Varner at a later date and he said no way. Then they told him Dana said the fight was being moved and would happen and he was like lets do this.

vCash
    In addition to what I posted above.

Even though the fight was pushed until December 29, but Guillard thinks the UFC should have another backup plan. Guillard feels that the new date won't matter and Varner will be scratched from the card again.

"They might want to have me some other guys lined up to make weight just in case he backs out again," said Guillard.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tnewkirk View Post
    diaz brothers rarely get dropped, watch the serra fight.
    Ive seen them get dropped on more than one occassion.. And,that Serra fight he got rocked twice, so you know he was hurt.

vCash
    Report: Robbie Lawler returns to UFC, meets Josh Koscheck at UFC 157 at WW

Jeremy Stephens plans drop to UFC's featherweight division in early 2013

Eduardo Dantas defends bantamweight title Feb. 14 at Bellator 89 in Charlotte

Maybe time for a new one here over 1000, where is Bran!!! lol
    FAV FIGHTERS- HW-Struve-JDS-D.Cormier LHW-Gustafsson -Ovince St. Preux Machida MW-Kenndey-D.Miller-Chris WeidmanWW-Condit-Rory MacDonald-Kampmann-Douglas Lima-Marquardt LW-Penn-Edgar-Jim Miller-Joe Lauzon-FW-Jung Patricio Freire BW-Torres-Dantas- Faber-Fly-Benavidez

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yanks19791024 View Post
    lolwut
    Favorite fighters:
    Ian McCall, Brian Bowles, Chan Sung Jung, Nate Diaz, Nick Diaz, Dan Hardy, Duane Ludwig, Mike Pierce, Rick Story, Jake Ellenberger, Wanderlei Silva, Anderson Silva, Chael Sonnen, Rich Franklin, Dan Henderson, Rashad Evans, Phil Davis, Shane Carwin, Gabriel Gonzaga

vCash
    BRING BACK CHICUBS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yanks19791024 View Post

Jeremy Stephens plans drop to UFC's featherweight division in early 2013

Eduardo Dantas defends bantamweight title Feb. 14 at Bellator 89 in Charlotte

Maybe time for a new one here over 1000, where is Bran!!! lol
    The trash talk at least should be interesting.

vCash

Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2363717273