Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 73 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    vCash
    So I just youtubed Dan Quinn. He's bat-wing crazy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BranWingss View Post
    So I just youtubed Dan Quinn. He's bat-wing crazy.
    His video with his mother is just nuts.

vCash
    His video with his mother is just nuts.
    what the? Did u just quote ur own previous post? Why not just edit the original post
    Last edited by marinoman; 05-20-2012 at 07:35 PM.

vCash
    Thinking about it a little more, does anyone think Bobby Lashley/Bob Sapp was fixed?

vCash
    Thinking about it a little more, does anyone think Bobby Lashley/Bob Sapp was fixed?
    Better question. Does anybody think that Bobby Lashley vs Bob Sapp was a real fight?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    Better question. Does anybody think that Bobby Lashley vs Bob Sapp was a real fight?

I wish Bob Sapp, Bobby Lashley, James Thompson, Darrill Schoonover, Mariusz Pudzianowski and James McSweeney all fought in the same orginization. Kind of like a WEC thing. Where two of them are always fighting for the title.

vCash

I wish Bob Sapp, Bobby Lashley, James Thompson, Darrill Schoonover, Mariusz Pudzianowski and James McSweeney all fought in the same orginization. Kind of like a WEC thing. Where two of them are always fighting for the title.
    I'm just glad that McSweeney is finally out of the UFC. A couple more fights and he would have broken Travis Fulton's record for wins considering the way they kept adding wins to his record....

vCash
    UFC's Dana White Looking To Expand Drug Testing

White told Pugmire the UFC is taking steps to expand their internal drug testing program:

White: "The steroid, [performance-enhancing drug] thing affects the whole sport. The key is to make sure these guys never get on it, because once they do, they change. The problem with Overeem is that I want to sit in a room with him man to man and believe him. He told me before he ever fought for us, 'Don't worry, I'm the most tested athlete in sports.' But I think we have about 42 fights a year . . . you have a guy or two popping [positive tests] here and there, that's a pretty good ratio."

Pugmire: Do you want to increase testing?

White: "Yes. We're going to do our own testing, order these guys into [a lab]; we're sorting it out now. You have to do this to save the sport. You can't have these guys fighting on this stuff."
    That's a step in the right direction. We'll see how far the UFC takes it.
    -----

vCash
    Dan Quinn is Diego Sanchez's spiritual guide. That says all you need to know.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    I'm just glad that McSweeney is finally out of the UFC. A couple more fights and he would have broken Travis Fulton's record for wins considering the way they kept adding wins to his record....
    He is I think 5-1 since drop to LHW
    FAV FIGHTERS- HW-Struve-JDS-D.Cormier LHW-Gustafsson -Ovince St. Preux Machida MW-Kenndey-D.Miller-Chris WeidmanWW-Condit-Rory MacDonald-Kampmann-Douglas Lima-Marquardt LW-Penn-Edgar-Jim Miller-Joe Lauzon-FW-Jung Patricio Freire BW-Torres-Dantas- Faber-Fly-Benavidez

vCash
    Indianapolis hosts UFC on FX 5 on Sept. 7

The UFC is returning to the Midwest for a September show in Indianapolis.

UFC on FX 5 will take place Sept. 7 at the 19,000-seat Bankers Life Fieldhouse (formerly Conseco Fieldhouse) in the Indiana capital.

UFC officials today announced the event, pointing to a report on indystar.com.

No fights have been signed for the card, and tickets don't go on sale until July 20.

One notable Indianapolis-fighter won't be on the card: Chris Lytle. The fan favorite and Indianapolis firefighter retired from fighting in 2011 on the strength of a 5-1 run. He recently fell short in his bid for the Republican nomination for the Indiana State Senate in District 28. However, he told MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) the loss hasn't made him reconsider his MMA retirement, and he may run for office again.

Lytle was part of the UFC's first and only other trip to Indianapolis, which came in September 2010. The event took place at Conseco Fieldhouse and drew 15,811 attendees for a $1.6 million gate. Frank Mir knocked out Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic in the headliner of what was panned as one of the year's worst events.

But Indianapolis gets another shot on Sept. 7, when its host an event that includes a main card on FX and prelims on FUEL TV.

Bankers Life Fieldhouse is home to the NBA's Indiana Pacers, the WNBA's Indiana Fever and the Big Ten Conference basketball tournaments.
    I just realized that September will mark the 2nd time this year that a month will have 4 cards (the other is June):

UFC 151, September 1.(Las Vegas, Nevada)
    UFC on FX 5 September 7 (Indianapolis, Indiana)
    UFC 152, September 22 (Toronto, Ontario)
    UFC ???, September 27 (Nottingham, England)

Has there ever been a better time to be an MMA/UFC fan? 2 months with 4 cards (June and September) and 4 months with 3 (January, February, May and July). Who knows how many events October, November (so far 1 event has been schedule) and December will have.
    -----

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yanks19791024 View Post
    He is I think 5-1 since drop to LHW
    Hell he is probably 7-0 since you made that post.

vCash
    If there is one MMA personality that I really dislike it is Ariel Helwani, he is such an instigator and **** starter that its ridiculous.

vCash
    Anthony Johnson's fight with David Branch had to be changed from 185lbs to 195lbs. Why? Apparently Johnson wasn't going to be able to make the cut to 185lbs and asked Branch if they could changed it to a 195lbs catchweight.

How long before Johnson finally commits to 205lbs? I mean he missed weight for his first 2 MW fights, might as well go up to LHW and stop embarrassing yourself.
    -----

vCash
    Anthony Johnson could miss weight in a open weight fight.

Page 15 of 73 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast