Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 73 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I actually like the A-train to beat Fitch. I do worry about the weight cut for AS first fight at 170.
    FAV FIGHTERS- HW-Struve-JDS-D.Cormier LHW-Gustafsson -Ovince St. Preux Machida MW-Kenndey-D.Miller-Chris WeidmanWW-Condit-Rory MacDonald-Kampmann-Douglas Lima-Marquardt LW-Penn-Edgar-Jim Miller-Joe Lauzon-FW-Jung Patricio Freire BW-Torres-Dantas- Faber-Fly-Benavidez

vCash
    FAV FIGHTERS- HW-Struve-JDS-D.Cormier LHW-Gustafsson -Ovince St. Preux Machida MW-Kenndey-D.Miller-Chris WeidmanWW-Condit-Rory MacDonald-Kampmann-Douglas Lima-Marquardt LW-Penn-Edgar-Jim Miller-Joe Lauzon-FW-Jung Patricio Freire BW-Torres-Dantas- Faber-Fly-Benavidez

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yanks19791024 View Post
    LOL at Dana bashing not only Ben Askren but his own fighter....

"Ben makes Fitch look like Wanderlei Silva"

vCash
    Fedor has an opponent:

Quote Originally Posted by evgenikogan
    Breaking!!! #Vadimjustannounced Fedor's opponent for June 21 is Pedro 'The Rock' Rizzo!!
    I don't even know where to begin. Rizzo is way past his prime and hasn't fought in 2 years. This is another one of your typical handpicked opponents to pad Fedor's record.

What's worse, his fans are acting as if this is a legit fight for Fedor...
    -----

vCash
    I mentioned Rizzo a year ago or so. Fedor's camp will find some way to prove that he's back.

vCash
    Fedor's legend is slowy starting to feel like a hoax. I know he beat some good guys in Pride but...

vCash
    I hope he loses, That would be f-ing great. Let's go Rock!!!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetsguy View Post
    Fedor's legend is slowy starting to feel like a hoax. I know he beat some good guys in Pride but...
    no

Quote Originally Posted by BranWingss View Post
    I mentioned Rizzo a year ago or so. Fedor's camp will find some way to prove that he's back.
    I thought he was going to fight Val Overeem? I guess not. Rizzo wants a pay check, he wanted to fight Fedor in the past. Highlight reel knockout by Fedor most likely.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    no

I thought he was going to fight Val Overeem? I guess not. Rizzo wants a pay check, he wanted to fight Fedor in the past. Highlight reel knockout by Fedor most likely.
    Rizzo's going to drop from a right hand, and get hit twice and be out cold. Similar to Yvel, but it won't look as vicious.

I'd pay to see Val Overeem against Fedor.. Overeem's kind of a top ten HW.

I joke, I joke!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetsguy View Post
    Whether or not that is true is strongly up for debate. However that is certainly starting to become the perception...

- Great run in Pride against questionable opponents

- Leaves Pride and goes on a losing streak against top 10 ranked opponents

- Goes back overseas to fighting questionable opponents starts winning again

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    Whether or not that is true is strongly up for debate. However that is certainly starting to become the perception...

- Great run in Pride against questionable opponents

- Leaves Pride and goes on a losing streak against top 10 ranked opponents

- Goes back overseas to fighting questionable opponents starts winning again
    Don't want to turn this into a Fedor thread..

lol He he had a losing streak 3 years after he left Pride, It wasn't some instant thing like with Shogun. Also why can't we use the past his prime card with him? Only Werdum was ranked in the top 10, Big Foot and Henderson were not. Big Foot was unranked I think some had him as like top 20, Henderson was not ranked either. So he lost to one ranked and two unranked. The questionable opponents he was fighting were the only ones available. If UFC doesn't want him anymore where is he going to look for other competition?

People get angry at him for taking these fights but out of Bellator, SF and UFC who else is out there? It's a lose-lose for him regardless. But at least he's still making money and fighting regardless of the reasons.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    Don't want to turn this into a Fedor thread..

lol He he had a losing streak 3 years after he left Pride, It wasn't some instant thing like with Shogun. Also why can't we use the past his prime card with him? Only Werdum was ranked in the top 10, Big Foot and Henderson were not. Big Foot was unranked I think some had him as like top 20, Henderson was not ranked either. So he lost to one ranked and two unranked. The questionable opponents he was fighting were the only ones available. If UFC doesn't want him anymore where is he going to look for other competition?

People get angry at him for taking these fights but out of Bellator, SF and UFC who else is out there? It's a lose-lose for him regardless. But at least he's still making money and fighting regardless of the reasons.
    But since he left Pride and before he joined SF, he only fought 3 times, 1 legit fight vs AA, one crappy opponent in Sylvia and one Joke of a fight vs HMC. That's been his MO his entire career. Just look at his record, he never fought elite competition on a constant basis and when he did, he ended up going on a 3 fight losing streak.

None of those fights were losses because he was "past his prime" it was because he let his ego get in the way. He thought he could outgrapple Werdum and he thought he could go blow for blow vs Hendo. The BF fight was the only one were his size was a factor, but funny, his fans use the size excuse with BF, but it sure wasn't a factor when he fought HMC, right? lol

Fans are angry at him because he keeps fighting bums. Don't tell me there isn't better competition out there for him. How about Sergei, didn't he say he was willing to fight Fedor? Or how about the guy that beat his brother, they can use the revenge angle on that. Or how about M-1 makes him fight one of M-1's HW fighters? Don't they have a HW division? Why on earth isn't he fighting for the M-1 HW belt? Isn't M-1 supposed to be the leading organization in Europe?
    -----

vCash
    https://twitter.com/#!/danawhite
    Roy Nelson vs Gabe Gonzaga
    And people r sayin Del Rosario v Mittrione, I realy like Del Rosario, I want him to have more of a challenge

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by marinoman View Post
    https://twitter.com/#!/danawhite
    Roy Nelson vs Gabe Gonzaga
    And people r sayin Del Rosario v Mittrione, I realy like Del Rosario, I want him to have more of a challenge
    I was thinking about that fight yesterday and how I wanted to see that fight but thought that it would never happen so I'm very cool with this fight. Seems like a win for Roy Nelson though in my book. I don't think that Gonzaga can get him to the ground and all Roy Nelson has to do is land one bomb on his chin and he will drop.

vCash
    UFC fight card updates page

Quote:
    update: The 11-0 Shane del Rosario will now meet fellow undefeated heavyweight Stipe Miocic (8-0) at UFC 146. Miocic decisioned Joey Beltran in his UFC 136 promotional debut and earned Knockout of the Night for quickly dispatching Phil de Fries in February at UFC on FUEL TV.

Page 5 of 73 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast