Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yanks19791024 View Post
    Maybe instead of bringing in a BJJ guy he should bring in a dentist\doctor to prepare him for his beating he is going to get
    lol. But i do believe he needs the BJJ. Chael Always have the good Chin the real suspect on his game is his Submission Defense. He got submitted so much i just tap in laughter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lexecutioner View Post
    Guess who's Training Chael Sonnen on his fight against the spider??

Vinny Magalhaes ‏ @VinnyMMA
    Forget about my last post about competing. Instead, I'm heading to Oregon to help the UFC MW Champ get ready for his title fight in Brazil.

it sure takes lots of guts for vinny doing this considering the fight is on Brazil
    That is HUGE for Chael Sonnen. Vinny's one of the best in the world, and could seriously be back to the UFC. He's currently a UFA.

Vinny had that little rivalry against Big Nog on TUF too. He got in a lot of crap for saying that his BJJ is better. Vinny's student against Big Nog's student here. Sort of.

Super Fight League 2 streams Saturday on YouTube, Duffee vs. Grove headlines
    The lineup is set for Saturday's Super Fight League 2 event, which streams live on YouTube from Chandigarh, India, beginning at 9:15 a.m. ET (6:15 a.m. PT).
    Cool. I'll probably watch this card. It's nice to see Todd Duffee back, even though I'm not a fan. Kid still has tons of potential.

vCash
    Last i heard Vinny is in negotiations already with Zuffa. He has been begging to comeback to UFC lol (via his twitter) but i say he deserves it. After TUF he has really bad striking, well he improves on it (not on a champ level) but good to beat some of the top guys. His BJJ is really impressive. The win against werdum on ADCC really amazes me. Good decision by Chael to hire him. Vinny can take some of the heat off Sonnen so he cant be murder in Rio lol.

vCash
    Weigh ins: April 13 at 10 a.m. ET (Webcast)
    Prelims: April 14 at 9:30 a.m. ET (Webcast)
    Pre-fight show: April 14 at 2 p.m. ET (FUEL TV)
    Main card: April 14 at 3 p.m. ET (FUEL TV)
    sucks I have work until 5
    FAV FIGHTERS- HW-Struve-JDS-D.Cormier LHW-Gustafsson -Ovince St. Preux Machida MW-Kenndey-D.Miller-Chris WeidmanWW-Condit-Rory MacDonald-Kampmann-Douglas Lima-Marquardt LW-Penn-Edgar-Jim Miller-Joe Lauzon-FW-Jung Patricio Freire BW-Torres-Dantas- Faber-Fly-Benavidez

vCash
    Kampmann vs. Ellenberger to decide no.1 contender

http://www.ufc.com/news/tuf-live-fin...release-040212

i got the Burger on this one. good fight

vCash
    Tom DeBlass stepping in to fight Cyrille Diabate at UFC on Fuel 2 next week. Really pumped to see Tom, he is super talented and trains with frankie and ricardo. He is 7-0 so far.

vCash
    Diego Sanchez looking for his next fight to be at 155lbs looking to fight Pettis
    FAV FIGHTERS- HW-Struve-JDS-D.Cormier LHW-Gustafsson -Ovince St. Preux Machida MW-Kenndey-D.Miller-Chris WeidmanWW-Condit-Rory MacDonald-Kampmann-Douglas Lima-Marquardt LW-Penn-Edgar-Jim Miller-Joe Lauzon-FW-Jung Patricio Freire BW-Torres-Dantas- Faber-Fly-Benavidez

vCash
    going back to 155? not a good idea.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BranWingss View Post
    That is HUGE for Chael Sonnen. Vinny's one of the best in the world, and could seriously be back to the UFC. He's currently a UFA.

Vinny had that little rivalry against Big Nog on TUF too. He got in a lot of crap for saying that his BJJ is better. Vinny's student against Big Nog's student here. Sort of.

Cool. I'll probably watch this card. It's nice to see Todd Duffee back, even though I'm not a fan. Kid still has tons of potential.
    Just teach the guy how to defend a triangle for the love of god.

Last i heard Vinny is in negotiations already with Zuffa. He has been begging to comeback to UFC lol (via his twitter) but i say he deserves it. After TUF he has really bad striking, well he improves on it (not on a champ level) but good to beat some of the top guys. His BJJ is really impressive. The win against werdum on ADCC really amazes me. Good decision by Chael to hire him. Vinny can take some of the heat off Sonnen so he cant be murder in Rio lol.
    They should sign him back they are kinda short on prospects at 205. Hell if nothing else sign him to Strikeforce.

Kampmann vs. Ellenberger to decide no.1 contender

http://www.ufc.com/news/tuf-live-fin...release-040212

i got the Burger on this one. good fight
    Like I posted earlier in the thread it's not gonna happen just Dana White hyping the fight. He even worded it such so that he has no obligation to the winner.

Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    going back to 155? not a good idea.
    Diego Sanchez looking for his next fight to be at 155lbs looking to fight Pettis
    Doesn't matter. He could drop to 145 and it wouldn't matter....

vCash
    John Olav Einemo retires. Can you say, bust?

Rampage Jackson appears in fake rape video

vCash
    John Olav Einemo retires. Can you say, bust?

Rampage Jackson appears in fake rape video
    wow. but yeah he didn't get the great transition needed to be successful from BJJ to MMA. they feed them same level fighter (feeder) and cant win.Goodluck with him heard he will focus on MMA development in Norway

vCash
    I used to know Matt pretty well. Is a decent guy and has done a ton for MMA in Maine.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/articles...aine-Man-41359

vCash
    JDS was apparently suspicious of both Brock and Overeem over a year ago.

"No I've never seen (someone taking performance-enhancing drugs [PEDs]), but I think at Heavyweight that happens a lot for sure. When you see people like Alistair Overeem, Brock Lesnar, look at the size of those guys, they're really big. As Mario (Yamasaki) said, a lot of people use them but a lot of people don't. I'm someone who has never used (PEDs), I think I came in the good phase of MMA and I've never used them."
    http://www.mmamania.com/2012/4/6/293...rone-drug-test

vCash

I wouldn't bet against Brock using them at one point, but I don't think he did in MMA. I would have bet some time during his pro-wrestling days and/or his highschool/college wrestling days.

vCash

I remember that, he got a lot of heat for speaking his mind.

I hope JDS is being honest and is clean, nothing worse than someone saying they're clean (aka Overeem) but later we find out they're not.

I wouldn't bet against Brock using them at one point, but I don't think he did in MMA. I would have bet some time during his pro-wrestling days and/or his highschool/college wrestling days.
    Same here, I'm pretty sure Brock used them when he started his pro wrestling career like so many wrestlers, but I doubt he even tried to juice when he was with the UFC.
    -----

Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast