Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mavwar53 View Post
    Wow, new guy, nice way to show how immature you are concerning hoops, Samhan is nothing like Bogut, if he was any good why isn't he on any team.
    Samhan actually worked out with the warriors in 2010, but elected to go overseas instead of jumping into the NBA to make his game better. Actually i would compare him to a poor mans blake griffin. He isn't the best defender in the world, nor the most athletic, but he will get you 20pts a night, with 10 rebounds and will fight for each possession like its his last.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Warriors4lyfe12 View Post
    Samhan actually worked out with the warriors in 2010, but elected to go overseas instead of jumping into the NBA to make his game better. Actually i would compare him to a poor mans blake griffin. He isn't the best defender in the world, nor the most athletic, but he will get you 20pts a night, with 10 rebounds and will fight for each possession like its his last.
    haha, wow, because this guy played for St. Mary's a bay area school he's one of the best players around, could average you 20 and 10 haha, the lack of knowledge from some fans stuns me.

If he wanted to play overseas why did he play for Dallas during the summer league and try out for us?

As for a poor mans Blake Griffin, I'm not his biggest fan but have you ever seen him play or are you comparing Samhan's college numbers to Blake's NBA #'s.
    If I drive I'm going to have to have a lot of drinks because I am very self conscious about my driving.

Samhan actually worked out with the warriors in 2010, but elected to go overseas instead of jumping into the NBA to make his game better. Actually i would compare him to a poor mans blake griffin
    Quote Originally Posted by lvdub2741 View Post
    We gave up Monta for a Bogut but we could have kept him gotten someone like Omar Samahan who is just like Bogut and kept Monta.
    Ah, some sports fans

vCash
    Even if their game isn't up too what standards Coach has set, they can come in and assist DLee with the boards and blocks we have lost so many games due to lack of rebounds and or size we could be in contention for the playoffs for this year. As well as giving some bigs experience for next year. I am one who understands that a rookie from this years draft is not coming in and making enough of a difference for us to move to that next level.
    which is why theyre giving time to tyler cuz hes part of our future. gladness and benson are not.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    some comments so funny I had to put them in my sig
    If I drive I'm going to have to have a lot of drinks because I am very self conscious about my driving.

Samhan actually worked out with the warriors in 2010, but elected to go overseas instead of jumping into the NBA to make his game better. Actually i would compare him to a poor mans blake griffin
    We gave up Monta for a Bogut but we could have kept him gotten someone like Omar Samahan who is just like Bogut and kept Monta.
    Ah, some sports fans

vCash
    Omar and Sean May are the same player. Both good college bigs without leaping abilities. There is a reason why neither are in the NBA.

vCash
    Lol wow this topic is dumb... Warriors are not playing small ball all of our bigs except lee are garbage. Omar Eat-Ham was a good college player for a small school... Not even close to Blake lmao, I would be surprised if he jumps higher than 3 inches! The people who are getting a chance to play are our young guys for next yr... Hope this makes sense...

vCash
    I don't know if Omar can help this team if his previous stops didnt think much of him. For the sake of argument, I would rather have Kaman as a stopgap than Samhan. Are you serious? Samhan from St Mary's? He reminds me of Tim Young from Stanford lol.

vCash
    Or Mad Mark Madsen )

vCash
    mad dog mark madsen

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    why are people still pissed about the monta trade? anybody who knows the warriors knows that we werent going anywhere with him. first it was baron..when monta got handed the keys he decided to ride a roped. 4 years and 4 losing records later, here we are.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    why are people still pissed about the monta trade? anybody who knows the warriors knows that we werent going anywhere with him. first it was baron..when monta got handed the keys he decided to ride a roped. 4 years and 4 losing records later, here we are.

yeah, Monta was THE ONLY REASON warriors didn't make the playoffs. the injuries, the rookie coaches... nah. that **** don't matter. We must blame Monta and Monta alone.

Shows how much YOU know about basketball.

if you are saying it just to fit in, it confirms the first thing I noticed when you put up that video of yours.
    Last edited by asandhu23; 04-02-2012 at 05:52 AM.

vCash
    Monta may have not been the ONLY reason, but you can't argue that he was A reason why they kept losing. You have to look back at the last 4 years and see what is the constant on those losing team, which would be Ellis and Biedrins. Those two took up 3/8 of the cap with no positive results.

Rookie coaches? In the past 5 years, Ellis had a hall of fame coach (Nellie) and 1 rookie coach which was Mark Jackson. Technically, Keith Smart was a head coach in Cleveland prior to coming to GS as an assistant under Nellie.

You may want to stop calling out people on their basketball knowledge since some of your posts, like this one, shows very little knowledge in its own.

vCash
    Haha fools are getting called out in this thread lol

she says go for the championship

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by asandhu23 View Post
    yeah, Monta was THE ONLY REASON warriors didn't make the playoffs. the injuries, the rookie coaches... nah. that **** don't matter. We must blame Monta and Monta alone.

Shows how much YOU know about basketball.

if you are saying it just to fit in, it confirms the first thing I noticed when you put up that video of yours.
    no dude, youre incorrect. if i was saying anything to fit in, i wouldve hated the warriors for the monta trade, and saying ******* the Warriors but no, you havent heard me once say that.

when did i say he was the only reason? i just said him being the leader and number one option didnt get us anywhere. thats all.

now its time for a new direction.

if you seriously think i attack monta dude then go back and look at dubs debate #1 where i basically defended and chose him over glass ankle toy boy. i even knew he was capable of playing the point.
    Last edited by MackShock; 04-02-2012 at 01:19 PM.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Curry's going to kill it next season and all of you exposed as curry haters will be **** riding next year....just you watch!

she says go for the championship

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast