Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Why are we still playing small ball

Why are we still playing small ball when we have signed two centers that could help us determine what we are going to do with whatever draft pick we get Gladness or Benson could provide help for this year and next. If we always look for help with a draft pick we will always be at the bottom. We gave up Monta for a Bogut but we could have kept him gotten someone like Omar Samahan who is just like Bogut and kept Monta. I don't like losing to teams that we could beat and i feel like we are trying to make moves based on a draft pick and that has never been then success of this team from the late 70's on we have always found players as trades or castoffs from others not drafts

vCash
    Omar samham is nothing like bogut

Jim Harbaugh "LOSING IS NOT AN OPTION"

vCash
    Wow, new guy, nice way to show how immature you are concerning hoops, Samhan is nothing like Bogut, if he was any good why isn't he on any team.
    If I drive I'm going to have to have a lot of drinks because I am very self conscious about my driving.

Quote Originally Posted by Warriors4lyfe12 View Post
    Samhan actually worked out with the warriors in 2010, but elected to go overseas instead of jumping into the NBA to make his game better. Actually i would compare him to a poor mans blake griffin
    Quote Originally Posted by lvdub2741 View Post
    We gave up Monta for a Bogut but we could have kept him gotten someone like Omar Samahan who is just like Bogut and kept Monta.
    Ah, some sports fans

vCash
    Omar can do the same things and does not have the injury history and he would cost less plus he can grow into what we need which is to play DLee at his natural spot and grab rebounds he can also bring some passing and scoring from the position Bogut is Okay but i would not say he is a game changer the Bucks are able to stay in position for the playoffs without him

vCash
    He isn't on a team because both of his stops in the NBA werent spots that his talents would be valued at. We need a big body that can provide rebounds and some scoring before Kwame went down we would have had the rebounds and our record would have been much improved. Omar can give the rebounds and improved scoring

vCash
    I thought we were playing tall ball now we have times when the shortest person on the court is rush.. And for some reason McGuire is playing point... We've been going back n forth searching for answers really.. Cuz now when everyone is cold and we need someone to step up for us we don't have it.

THE REAL FRANCHISE WARRIORS!

vCash
    Bottom line is for the last time hopefully we will hear.. Wait till next year.. Cuz next year we will b healthy and have our stars and a future star out of this draft. Will b a good team... I know everyone is tired of hearing wait till next year but this may very well b the last time we hear that for a long time

THE REAL FRANCHISE WARRIORS!

vCash
    Because Don Nelson is still coaching the team!

vCash
    Dude, use a *ucking period or two when you type *hit. Honestly, that's how we know you're remedial, the Samaham = Bogut remark merely provided us with a deeper knowledge of your intelligence, or lack there of.

vCash
    well you must don't know your basketball because if Bogut was a top tier center then the Bucks would have been a threat in the East at least twice since he has been in the league and that has never happened. Look at Orlando DHoward has played with scrubs his entire career and they are a threat in the East every year so you must not watch the NBA and certainly not the Warriors.

vCash
    LOL omar samhan...

THE BEST DH IN SF GIANTS HISTORY!

2010 and 2012 World Series Champs !

vCash
    stop grilling him...

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    and were not playing small ball. were starting tyler at center.

just cuz mcguire or lee is at center doesnt mean that. maybe benson or gladness' game isnt up to par with what jackson likes. but were by no means playing small ball on purpose.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    one more thing:

GBABF.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Even if their game isn't up too what standards Coach has set, they can come in and assist DLee with the boards and blocks we have lost so many games due to lack of rebounds and or size we could be in contention for the playoffs for this year. As well as giving some bigs experience for next year. I am one who understands that a rookie from this years draft is not coming in and making enough of a difference for us to move to that next level.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast