Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    love how the penguins got a late powerplay there because they simply gave EVERYONE on the ice a penalty, and just gave schenn 2 penalties.

That means they gave Briere a penalty. Briere got hit, and skated to the bench. And he got an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty. Totally.

vCash
    i can't wait for this playoff series to start, honestly.

the Flyers really have the Pens right where they want them right now. Couts is IN MALKIN'S HEAD. you saw the little bump he gave malkin behind the net after the whistle and immediately malkin turns around and gives Couts a shot to the chin.

now it looks like Schenn is getting to crosby, with the little cross-check from behind. he was after crosby all game.

as clean as the hit was from the Pens player on briere, there's no need for it at the end of a game this close to the playoffs that's locked up. if it's the middle of the season and you want to send a message, fine. but there's no need for that mess this close to the playoffs, especially when you know you're going to face them in the 1st round.

i had no problem with the hit itself; i had a problem with the principle behind it.

all that being said, great game from the boys today to battle back and get the 2 points.

KJ back on the streak!

vCash
    Letang is a dirty piece of crap. Did you see that elbow shot he took?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyeaglesman View Post
    i can't wait for this playoff series to start, honestly.

the Flyers really have the Pens right where they want them right now. Couts is IN MALKIN'S HEAD. you saw the little bump he gave malkin behind the net after the whistle and immediately malkin turns around and gives Couts a shot to the chin.

now it looks like Schenn is getting to crosby, with the little cross-check from behind. he was after crosby all game.

as clean as the hit was from the Pens player on briere, there's no need for it at the end of a game this close to the playoffs that's locked up. if it's the middle of the season and you want to send a message, fine. but there's no need for that mess this close to the playoffs, especially when you know you're going to face them in the 1st round.

i had no problem with the hit itself; i had a problem with the principle behind it.

all that being said, great game from the boys today to battle back and get the 2 points.

KJ back on the streak!
    that really pissed me off. How many times the flyers did that this season and got a roughing penalty. That combined with multiple slashes/broken sticks not called (which is VERY easy to spot and ALWAYS called), its clear the NHL is pushing for the penguins

vCash
    Was Shenn the guy Crosby broke his stick on early in the third period,right in front of a ref and no call ? ....I think that is why Shenn gave him that love tap in the back....Oh' and did you see the penguins bench after that,they were asking Crosby who hit him you could read their lips ........ This whole thing happens because of Crosby crying foul .... He can give it but as usual he can't take it....

I hope we beat the ****ing **** out of this crybaby cheap shot team come playoff time..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FLYER-FAN View Post
    Was Shenn the guy Crosby broke his stick on early in the third period,right in front of a ref and no call ? ....I think that is why Shenn gave him that love tap in the back....Oh' and did you see the penguins bench after that,they were asking Crosby who hit him you could read their lips ........ This whole thing happens because of Crosby crying foul .... He can give it but as usual he can't take it....

I hope we beat the ****ing **** out of this crybaby cheap shot team come playoff time..

Thats cool, just let him and Schenn fight

oh wait, even before the concussion Crosby literally runs away from fights

vCash
    **** the Penguins!!!

Here is the video of the whole altercation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxNfhlAoSN0

So glad you guys beat their *** today and made that ***** Crosby look even more of a ***** then he is!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Stevens View Post
    Thats cool, just let him and Schenn fight

oh wait, even before the concussion Crosby literally runs away from fights
    Lol..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    Why did Briere get a 2 minute minor??!?!?

Why was Lavy so upset?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmARanger18 View Post
    **** the Penguins!!!

Here is the video of the whole altercation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxNfhlAoSN0

So glad you guys beat their *** today and made that ***** Crosby look even more of a ***** then he is!
    Rangers clinched the 1 now

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 3iverson3 View Post
    Why did Briere get a 2 minute minor??!?!?

Why was Lavy so upset?
    No clue why Briere got the penalty, that made no sense at all. Lavvy was pissed because they sent a hit squad out there in a game that was already over, because we are so much in their heads that they can't ****ing take it.

I can't ****ing wait to send these *****es packing.
    PHILLIES EAGLES FLYERS SIXERS

vCash
    Briere gets a penalty for getting hit and going to the locker room!

vCash
    Basically
    PHILLIES EAGLES FLYERS SIXERS

vCash
    If the home ice advantage is already decided before next Sunday do you limit Giroux's ice time and send Rinaldo out with him to ensure nothing stupid happens. I'd love to see Malkin take one of those shots at G and Rinaldo eat him for breakfast

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast