Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: How Will the Rockies Fare this Month?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • They won't win a series

0 0%
  • They'll win 1/7

0 0%
  • They'll win 2/7

0 0%
  • They'll win 3/7

1 20.00%
  • They'll win 4/7

2 40.00%
  • They'll win 5/7

2 40.00%
  • They'll win 6/7

0 0%
  • They'll sweep like banshees

0 0%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    what a ****ing joke.
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

vCash
    Well, truly pathetic. The Astros are awful. Our offense is awful. Just an awful series.
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Genevieve72 View Post
    Taking a series on the road is never a bad thing.
    Clever. Too bad I said "If they win tomorrow, I'll be happy" prior to saying "taking a series on the road is nevet a bad thing". There was no insinuation that I thought the Rockies would win. I guess you just struggle with reading comprehension, Houston fan.

vCash
    This team looks like they are playing with no passion,

I want to see this lineup

EY
    Scutaro
    Tulo
    Cargo
    Cuddyer
    Helton
    Rosario
    I guess Nelson

They need something exciting. Fowler looks like the same player to me. Tulo should bat third because he is more patient. I feel Cargo is looking to do more damage than needed. This still gives us the right left right and moves Cuddyer up which has been our best player so far.

vCash
    This sure has been an ugly 3 games. Not good at all.

vCash
    Ohh Monday was a BAD game. If this is how it's going to be all year It's going to be REALLY long. The starters/BP need to step up their game and people need to start hitting.

vCash
    Indeed. I mean it's only 4 games into the season, but they're average 2.5 runs per game and 5 runs given per game. Won't win games scoring under 3. Here's some good news

#Rockies LHP Drew Pomeranz went 4.0 ip with 4 hits, 1 bb, 4 k, 0 runs for AA Tulsa tonight. Threw 77 pitches, 48 strikes

vCash
    Fowler is a disappointing player.

vCash
    He really has. I hate to say it, but so has virtually everyone minus Cuddyer.

It was supposedly hailing earlier at Coors Field. Skies are nice and blue out here just miles up though. Hopefully no rain delay.

vCash
    Timmy had a real rough game here. I'm glad the offense decided to show up today. I just hope it's not like last season where they'll score 10 runs in 4 games and then score 10 runs in a game.

vCash
    And there goes the lead, absolutely amazing.

vCash
    16-7... Absolutely amazing again, but this time in a good way.

vCash
    Finally, we got the breakout game our offense needed, now moyer needs to set his record and ill be content

vCash
    Jamie will win a game today!

vCash
    That game is more along the lines of what I was expecting this season from our lineup. Our veterans played like veterans, and our young promising guys showed their potential. That it started against Lincecum is just icing on the cake. Lets hope the momentum builds off that, good luck today, Jaime!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast