Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

2020 Playoff Predictions

Eastern Conference

1. Nets
    8. Bucks

-The Bucks have some good pieces, but with D12, Westy but most importantly Bismack, this should be over quickly. Nets in 5
    2. Pacers
    7. Cavaliers

-Pacers have the depth that you look for in a team. That have good players in a big, a guard and the 3 position. Cavs will rely on DPOTY Isiah Austin heavily if they want a chance. Pacers in 6
    3. Pistons
    6. Raptors

-This will be the first upset, if you consider it so. The Raptors with MVP Jahii Carson, Nerlens Noel and the underrated Brandon Ashely should take this series. Pistons banking on Greg Oden and Paul George to take them to round two. I just don't see it. Raptors in 6

4. Bulls
    5. Magic

-Iman Shumpert. Who? Well Derrick Rose replacement is who, but I have the Magic moving on with a better starting lineup. Magic in 7
    Second Round:

1. Nets
    5. Magic

-The Magic have shown a great improvement, but they run into the vetern Nets squad who are looking to win one last championship before the Salary Cap will place some sever implications on them. Nets in 6
    2. Pacers
    6. Raptors

- Tough match up. Raptors have the better D, but Pacers have more options on offence. Im thinking it will come down to FBBs love with PG's. Raptors in 7
    Conference Finals

1. Nets
    6. Raptors

-Dwight vs Noel. Carson vs Westy. There are some good matchups in this series, but I see the veteran Nets coming out on top. Nets in 7
    Western Conference:

1. Rockets
    8. Spurs

- Even with Ty Riggerton out for the first 5-6 games, I think the Rockets should pull through, though the Spurs win a few games. Rockets in 6

2. Clippers
    7. Kings

-The Clippers have had a hell of a season, and to put it bluntly, the Kings have not. They made a big deal to bring Kevin Durant to town, but it hasn't gone as planned. There are rumblings they will switch the lineup up to try to light a spark. Wouldn't be shocked to see an upset, but see the Clippers pulling though. Clippers in 7

3. Mavericks
    6. Warriors

- The Warriors have some nice pieces, but the Mavericks did their rebuild to trade them all to compete again. With Rose, Harris, Warren, McGary and Causwell the Mavs have a very good starting lineup and should move on. Mavs in 5.

4. Grizzlies
    5. Jizz

-Well, the Lebron trade hasn't worked out the way the Jizz wanted. They have a great two headed monster in Bron and Purvis, but Bosh and Gasol aren't what they once were. Grizzlies in 7
    Second Round

1. Rockets
    4. Grizzlies

-With Ty back the Rockets will probably once again rig their way through this round. Much to the disappointment of the Grizz, once again. Rockets in 6

2. Clippers
    3. Mavericks

- Probably the best match up yet, but the backcourt of the Mavs will allow them to move on. Mavs in 7
    Conference Finals

1. Rockets
    3. Mavericks

**** the Rockets. Mavs in 7

NBA CHAMPIONSHIPS

1. Nets
    vs
    3. Mavericks

The team the made that blockbuster deal 3 years ago meet in an epic 7 game series. Will the rebuilt Mavs come through with their second championship, or will the Nets will one and show that their experience will come through?

Could go either way but I'll say your 2020 NBA Champions are the New Jersey Nets
    "If beer has never touched your lips, if you never dropped the mitts or packed a lip, you are not a hockey player, and if you are, chances are your not a very good one"

Toddy Bertuzzi

vCash
    I really hope I don't lose to rob again. Ty is goin down this time. If we play again though, it's gonna remind me of this rivalry:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulls%E...istons_rivalry

vCash
    Gary is out for the playoffs unless we make the finals. I liked our chances to make the finals with him but without idk. Blackshear is a better defender/facilitator at SG and Hill will help to replace some of that outside offense off the bench but I can't see us beating the Rockets. We we're going to need to get a bit lucky even with Harris in the lineup. Still think we can take out pretty much anyone else though, Grizz and Clips would be tough matchups but we could pull through.

vCash
    Somebody failed to realized the part where I took three of four from the Pacers during the regular season. I ain't scurred, neither is Isaiah. Cleveland with the upset special!

vCash
    Jizz losing to the Grizzlies

Good one

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Jizz losing to the Grizzlies

Good one
    I mean, there might be a reason I was the 4 seed and you were the 5, you know?

I guess I'll have the last laugh once the playoffs begin...

vCash
    Bullsnumber1fan guns blazin once again!

vCash

vCash
    Like I said, I would have the last laugh between us 2. And you thought you were gonna win...

vCash
    3 lps