Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Colts2180 View Post
    RG3 is getting on my nerves more and more lol. Guy wont do a private workout and then seems to control the QB camp show. Hows it suppose to be a inside look at how someone handles stuff if they dictate whats asked and said? Ill be sick to my stomach if we draft this control freak lol.
    I like his personality... Peyton was a control freak and he seemed to do alright with it. I think a lot of people on here are biased. I would prefer Luck. but i dont see bust when i look at RG3, i just see a different type of quarterback that would lead to a different type of success.

His throws were impressive, But i highly doubt we draft him. I'm almost positive Luck will be the guy.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ombada View Post
    I like his personality... Peyton was a control freak and he seemed to do alright with it. I think a lot of people on here are biased. I would prefer Luck. but i dont see bust when i look at RG3, i just see a different type of quarterback that would lead to a different type of success.

His throws were impressive, But i highly doubt we draft him. I'm almost positive Luck will be the guy.
    I don't think a lot of people see bust when they talk RG3. I'm not trying to speak for anyone else, but as far as I'm concerned I'm tired of the hype around him. Luck should be the one being hyped and the one we are sick of hearing about but all the talk is about RG3 because they want to force him down our throats.

As far as the biased thing, I was ready to be shocked by RG3s knowledge but Gruden dodged the entire mental part of the game when talking to him...and Gruden made Cam Newton look like an idiot last year since he didn't know much about how to call a play and admitted so. I haven't watched a bunch of the full episodes, but from the clips I've seen Gruden usually attacks them about something, weather it be the questions about their reads, or a terrible play they go over and over like the Banana play he did with Luck...and he just didn't go after anything with RG3 like I expected him to. I wanted to see RG3 get up to the board and draw a route or a coverage and how to see it. I could care less about his socks and his speed we already knew about....add all that to the fact that he won't do private workouts and I have to wonder what he has to hide.
    Last edited by matthollabak; 04-03-2012 at 02:23 PM.

vCash
    Exactly. I want to know the Wonder lick scores too. I know they dont always matter but in a since a QBs score has alot to do with there ability to adapt and learn the game.

Lucks on our side

vCash
    The videos are uploaded:

http://www.stampedeblue.com/2012/4/4...to-you-grudens

Link there.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by matthollabak View Post
    I don't think a lot of people see bust when they talk RG3. I'm not trying to speak for anyone else, but as far as I'm concerned I'm tired of the hype around him. Luck should be the one being hyped and the one we are sick of hearing about but all the talk is about RG3 because they want to force him down our throats.

As far as the biased thing, I was ready to be shocked by RG3s knowledge but Gruden dodged the entire mental part of the game when talking to him...and Gruden made Cam Newton look like an idiot last year since he didn't know much about how to call a play and admitted so. I haven't watched a bunch of the full episodes, but from the clips I've seen Gruden usually attacks them about something, weather it be the questions about their reads, or a terrible play they go over and over like the Banana play he did with Luck...and he just didn't go after anything with RG3 like I expected him to. I wanted to see RG3 get up to the board and draw a route or a coverage and how to see it. I could care less about his socks and his speed we already knew about....add all that to the fact that he won't do private workouts and I have to wonder what he has to hide.
    I agree that the show wasnt as satisfying as i hoped it would be, but that doesnt have anything to do with people who dont understand how impressive of a talent RG3 is and dismiss him so quickly in favor of luck with nothing but baseless nonsense... I fully believe luck to be the pick and prefer it that way, but if we somehow ended up with RG3 i wouldnt be mad.

I personally dont think he has anything to hide. Its possible he doesnt know how to make proper reads, but it doesnt concern us or the team we support because he is set on going to the Redskins at 2. That is why he isnt giving us a workout. I think the situation in Washington suits him better, and if he is as much of a control freak as some here say he is, its better this way for both teams and both prospects.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash

Manning was a control freak on the field. Not when he was getting drafted. Rookies dont control the process but hes trying to. Idk, he seems like a good guy and like he SHOULD be a good player but I get this feeling about him like hes wanting to do it his way and that hes not going to take any chances to show his deficiencies to lower his draft stock. While Luck who really has nothing to gain since hes considered the consensus 1st overall pick is up for anything asked of him. Ill take that willingness to do whats asked of him and to learn over the closed off attitude of RG3. Just my feelings on the situation.

Lucks on our side

vCash
    Manning was a control freak on the field. Not when he was getting drafted. Rookies dont control the process but hes trying to. Idk, he seems like a good guy and like he SHOULD be a good player but I get this feeling about him like hes wanting to do it his way and that hes not going to take any chances to show his deficiencies to lower his draft stock. While Luck who really has nothing to gain since hes considered the consensus 1st overall pick is up for anything asked of him. Ill take that willingness to do whats asked of him and to learn over the closed off attitude of RG3. Just my feelings on the situation.
    I understand, but i think we all at least kind of like Eli manning. He tried and succeeded in controlling his draft fate. I dont know if RG3 is trying to hide anything or not, but if he is it will show when he plays. But that is something we wont have to worry about unless we play the skins.

vCash
    I understand, but i think we all at least kind of like Eli manning. He tried and succeeded in controlling his draft fate. I dont know if RG3 is trying to hide anything or not, but if he is it will show when he plays. But that is something we wont have to worry about unless we play the skins.
    Good point.

Lucks on our side

vCash
    I wish we would just go ahead and sign Luck so I can order my damn jersey.

Also, seriously Irsay. If you pull some of your ******** and take Griffin I will stop watching the Colts.
    2012 Texas Rangers Offseason

"I have never used steroids. Period. I don't know how to say it any more clearly than that. Never” -Rafael Palmeiro (4 Months before testing positive for steroids)

Texas Rangers 2010-11 American League Champions!

Indianapolis Colts Super Bowl XLI Champions!

vCash
    Dito.

Lucks on our side

vCash
    I watched the one with Osweiler from ASU and Kellen Moore from Boise State and can honestly say this...I absolutely hate listening to Gruden. Not sure why, but I was annoyed and just couldn't take listening to that man.

#iubb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jacquewho? View Post
    I watched the one with Osweiler from ASU and Kellen Moore from Boise State and can honestly say this...I absolutely hate listening to Gruden. Not sure why, but I was annoyed and just couldn't take listening to that man.
    HAHA I completely forgot that show existed after the Luck and RG3 ones...how were the other ones so far? Well minus Gruden's love affair with everything that ever existed?
    Last edited by matthollabak; 04-11-2012 at 08:17 PM.

vCash
    I think the annoyance with Gruden is the fact that he runs everything into the ground. Like the 2y Banana thing. I got tired of hearing it because he said it like 30x in 5 minutes.

Lucks on our side

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by matthollabak View Post
    HAHA I completely forgot that show existed after the Luck and RG3 ones...how were the other ones so far? Well minus Gruden's love affair with everything that ever existed?
    Couldn't tell ya. I turned it off after 3 minutes cause, I kid you not, I cannot stand listening to that man

I think the annoyance with Gruden is the fact that he runs everything into the ground. Like the 2y Banana thing. I got tired of hearing it because he said it like 30x in 5 minutes.
    Exactly. I just don't enjoy anything that comes out of his mouth.

#iubb

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123