vCash
    Wow lots of fans... I see why

Props to MJ BULLS!

vCash
    yeah its been quite around here

vCash
    just keep losing so we can keep our pick

vCash
    why is it that lillard is played 45+ minutes on the second day of a road back to back in a blowout when we are not realistically in contention for the playoffs?

Same goes for the other starters who played 40+ minutes.

vCash
    ya playoff chase is more or less toast.
    Should start playing Barton, Claver, Freeland, Leonard heavier minutes. see what they have improved in over the season

vCash
    Playoffs are now a pipe dream. I checked the April schedule, so brutal. Might not win more than a game or two if any. At least this should keep Dallas in front of us.

vCash
    The Blazers have developed a bad habit of being a reactive team, rather than a proactive team. They're the fighter in the ring that likes to get hit a bunch of times before deciding how to counter punch. They're so likable because they always do counter punch, and never quit. It's also frustrating to watch for fans. This team has shown that it does indeed have the chops to play with the best teams in the NBA, and for certain stretches can play beautiful and dominant basketball. It's that they don't know how to turn it on, or turn it off, that has us scratching our heads.
    mike Bennett.

pretty accurate quote to sum up the season me thinks.

Batum is a puss, Aldridge is not clutch, No depth.
    good thing everyone is young, plenty room to grow. Season was a stepping stone to hopefully bigger things
    I believe OKC only won 20 some games before they exploded for 50 wins a couple years back

vCash
    the nice things I am seeing are aldridge continuing to improve, lillard turining into a great player, and the bench showing promise.

I think the ability to win and control other team more, and have less come from behind wins is having a consistent bench, and playing the starter less. It just adds more longevity and confidence to the team.
    By bench use its not just about the play in game, I also think there can be a lot of value from veterans and high class players rounding out the team and keeping everyone in the right mindset.

I hope Batum really shows up next year once he is healed. He has been decent lately, but if he works hard and ha a good attitude he could really be amazing next year. I don't think he is the type who will ever give up or not care. So at least there is that, I just don't want him to lose confidence ever.

vCash
    I think some of us forgot or never realized that this team was set up to fail this season. As soon as we missed on hibbert and brook lopez we went in to fixing our roster so we would be players this coming off season and receive a good pick. However, i don't think olshey thought we would be doing this relatively good.

We are not proactive because we dont want to sign a bench and risk flexibility for next year. Reason we have bad stretches is because we have no bench. When guys are playing 40+ minutes night in and night out it is impossible to be consistent.

It is a tough pill to swallow to acknowledge the fact our FO did not put forth the best team they could, but they view it as chess, looking 2-3 moves ahead. I like the fact. I am okay with having a down season if it puts us in place for more success down the road.