Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by semmler11 View Post
    and your an absolute idiot
    Your only mad because he said true things about your team that were bad, correct?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Green_Monster View Post
    Your only mad because he said true things about your team that were bad, correct?
    nelson is easily a 90

i mostly agree with finley

if you would watch the packers you would know how valuable woodson is

tramon is one of the best in the league

collins will come back strong

vCash
    nelson is easily a 90

Nelson IMO is an 85 at best. If he puts up last years stats again then you have a point.

Woodson is valueable but does not make him a 93. His play last year didn't justify it.

Tramon played on a defense that ranked worst in history in Pass yds/game so forgive me for not agreeing with your statement. He is solid but not one of the leagues best.

Collins is coming off an injury that maybe prove to be career ending. Saying he will come back strong is a complete shot in the dark. More so then saying Peyton will come back strong.

vCash
    and your an absolute idiot
    Yeah, sure I am.
    nelson is easily a 90

Nelson is not a 90. He's not even a top 20 WR in the NFL.

Finley is WAY too high. He's so overhyped and now his best asset was body control and hands...yet he's leading all TE's in drops.

Woodson is in massive decline and that was incredibly obvious last year.

Tramon is a fringe top 12-15 corner. He gave up a ton of yards last year and he's not getting any younger.

There's no guarantees on Collins, I think he will return fine though.

I'm a Packers fan. I watch every single game. So don't tell me "if I watched GB" or call me an idiot. I know what I'm talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsallabouttheU View Post
    Nelson IMO is an 85 at best. If he puts up last years stats again then you have a point.

Woodson is valueable but does not make him a 93. His play last year didn't justify it.

Tramon played on a defense that ranked worst in history in Pass yds/game so forgive me for not agreeing with your statement. He is solid but not one of the leagues best.

Collins is coming off an injury that maybe prove to be career ending. Saying he will come back strong is a complete shot in the dark. More so then saying Peyton will come back strong.
    Bingo.

#YOTTO BABY COME BACK!!!!!!! #YOTTO

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Green_Monster View Post
    And I'm a Packers fan too

What a goofball.

vCash
    I honestly think the Seahawks should be contenders for best secondary ( yes I am a huge homer on this subject.)

Browner Pro bowl corner, not amazing top end speed but almost elite change of direction for someone his size, elite against the run, elite playmaking skills, elite press coverage, good man to man skills, great zone coverage. He also did this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU0SbhuPi8k

he made Jerome Simpson flip again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Urt9C79pj8E

Richard Sherman, another big physical corner, elite man coverage, good zone, great against the run, and a sure tackler.

Kam Chancellor Elite hitter, elite against the run, and proved himself as solid in coverage.

E.T Elite FS, IMO the best free safety in the league. Even when he isn't making plays he is allowing other to make plays because of his range they CAN play a single high safety. Best range of any FS in the league, awesome against the run and a sure tackler.

vCash
    That Browner thing on ST is so ****ing great.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    That Browner thing on ST is so ****ing great.
    I ****ing love it he is such a beast.

vCash
    If William Gay hadn't run off to Arizona I'd say something about the Steelers secondary based off the entire 2011, despite what people living in the past and/or overreacting to the most recent single game believe.

vCash
    I'm a homer but I wouldn't trade the chiefs WR corp and secondary for anyone in the league.

Bowe/Breaston/Baldwin, who had a slow start but showed plenty of promise and then Moeaki who had a very nice rookie season. and Boss should be a solid #2 tight end.

Not much needs to be said about our secondary.. top 3 duo in Flowers/Routt. Arenas is one of the better nickel corners in the league. Kendrick Lewis has showed promise but still needs to get better. And Eric Berry just needs to stay healthy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12