Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: D-Will

vCash

D-Will

What are the chances he would consider playing here? I know he wanted the big market but that hasnt worked out to well. I think if we have a decent playoff run he will have to look at us. With him on this roster we would look scary good and be a legit championship contender.

D-Will
    George
    Granger
    West
    Hibbert

Idk about you but that team is something id build on 2k12 lol. Lob city Easy with D-Will and George is all that needs to be said.

Lucks on our side

vCash
    I could see us making a push for him, but I doubt we end up getting him. I think we will do something big this summer though.

vCash
    If we got him we would contend with Miamai and Chicago

vCash
    Yes we would. We'd have him to deal with Rose against Chi and to hurt the Heat where there weak at(pg and Center). We could beat both of them in a series with that lineup.

Lucks on our side

vCash
    Yeah him on our team would make us top 3 for sure and I'd like our chances at our division too as long as we still have a solid bench still

vCash
    I have had this same thought for a little while now. maybe he will leave the giant market behind and join ours to make a true contender. I would go through everything to get him, forget about eric gordon, go after williams. Offer him the momney he wants, and just flat out convince him that by adding him to our line-up will make a contender. I would do anything to land him! That is the Pacers only glaring need.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pacersrok111 View Post
    I have had this same thought for a little while now. maybe he will leave the giant market behind and join ours to make a true contender. I would go through everything to get him, forget about eric gordon, go after williams. Offer him the momney he wants, and just flat out convince him that by adding him to our line-up will make a contender. I would do anything to land him! That is the Pacers only glaring need.
    Yeah, I can tell Larry is going to make the moves it takes to make this team a contender. Before the Barbosa trade and Fesenko signing I doubted it, but that gives me the incentive that Bird will make moves this summer. I think if we somehow got Williams that would allow us to trade Collison for some talent. This summer should be interesting.

vCash
    Yea collison is just awful he seems to be getting worse.. I would love that move because having a real playmaker will make everyone else better by setting up easy shots........ Or trade for rondo they have been tryin to move him all season

vCash
    They would want Hibbert or George to get Rondo in a trade. Id love to have him but not at the expense of one of them 2. Id rather have Williams who can score and facilitate for others. Rondos offense is very questionable.

Lucks on our side

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Colts2180 View Post
    They would want Hibbert or George to get Rondo in a trade. Id love to have him but not at the expense of one of them 2. Id rather have Williams who can score and facilitate for others. Rondos offense is very questionable.
    Rondo still is a better off Player then collison... Besides nash hes the best passer in the lg....Give them granger the salaries match up better and he can go also I would like rondo hill George west hibbert that's a good lineup to me....what u think about that?

vCash
    Yea we should trade granger and collison for Rondo. Start George at the 3 and hill at the 2. Barbosa and price be our bench backcourt

vCash
    We can dream i guess. It is a lot of fun to think about what Williams would do in indy, and I'm sure we'd make a deep playoff push. I see bird trying harder for eric gordon this summer though.

vCash
    And also I've noticed that just about every rumor I hear about possible acquisitions has ended up being incorrect. Larry is incredibly unpredictable in the FA and I have faith that whatever he chooses will help in a major way. I just hope he stays one more season at least!

vCash
    We DONT need Gorden is the thing. We are set at SG and SF. We need a pg not a sg. Williams is a pg. Plus Gorden is injury prone, we dont need any more of that. This thread isnt a dream. I think Williams may very well give us serious consideration if we prove were worth it. Never say never. Rondo may be better than DC but that doesnt mean mortgage our team to get him. The Celts ONLY have Rondo thats not ancient. There going to want ALOT back for him. Theyd want George or Hibbert in any trade for him and Id say F off and move on. No way they Do Granger straight up and anyone that thinks they would needs their head examined.

Lucks on our side

vCash
    If we keep the third seed, and have a good showing in the playoffs, I don't think it's all that unrealistic for us to get him. I mean, how often does a 3 seed playoff team have the ability to offer someone a max contract? We have one of the youngest rosters in the league, who have shown they can be successful already. As well as two all star caliber players in Granger and Hibbert.

If we can get to the second round and have a good showing, we can be one of the top candidates for Dwill IMO.
    YOU TRIED HARD MIAMI

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast