Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Burris and Glenn trade teams

We really need to get some new Quarterback blood into the CFL. Burris to Hamilton and Glenn back to Calgary. Looks like Glenn is going as a back up and Burris as the starter. Who got the best of this deal!

vCash
    Hello, anyone out there? Thought there would be some interest in this trade? OH well, see it as good for Calgary. With Tate and Glenn, pretty solid. Probably best 1-2 punch in the CFL.

vCash
    I saw this and forgot to comment. Just a weird trade in general but I'm excited about Burris. Hopefully he can push the Cats over the hill and into a championship game. Glenn wasn't good enough for us at the end of the day.

vCash
    The Cats need something to get them over the hump. Burris could be what they need. My only concern is his age, and was last year just a hic cup or is he on the downward slide!

vCash
    I am a Hamilton fan and I think we won this trade, but not by much. With Glenn we knew what we had, and what we had isn't a huge improvement with Burris. We get Burris, to start, and they get Glenn to backup. Think thats the only way we won this trade, both needed fresh starts, although I don't think Glenn will see much time in Calgary.

Just hoping Cortez and Smilin Hank can get some of that old magic back.
    IMO we didn't get worse, but as of now we didnt get any better with Burris, with that being said he is one year off his MOP year and Calgary is basically saying one bad year and he is done for good.
    Head of the Bandwagon to make tunnicliffderek the Miami Dolphins Manager, Guaranteeing us another 72' season

Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    i would trade our first,our 1st next yr and cam wake for aj green.Locker isnt a project hed start day one
    i think cutler is worth 2 1st rounders and a 3rd thats just me though

vCash
    I see Calgary signed Tate to an extension, so Glenn looks like a capable back up. Burris will be good for Hamilton in the short term, but not a longterm fix.

vCash
    Good move for both teams

vCash
    Hamilton still has porter right?

Things will always work out in the end, but if you want them to turn out a certain way... You need to make it happen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Hamilton still has porter right?
    As of now yes, I think this might be his last year though, don't quote me on it.
    Head of the Bandwagon to make tunnicliffderek the Miami Dolphins Manager, Guaranteeing us another 72' season

i would trade our first,our 1st next yr and cam wake for aj green.Locker isnt a project hed start day one
    i think cutler is worth 2 1st rounders and a 3rd thats just me though