Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Alex Smith, Niners agree to terms.

Good. I thought this would happen quick once Manning decided to go to Denver. Smith wants to be a 9er because are team is built in a way where he can have success.

Wacky business

So much for Alex Smith being pissed off
    Quarterback Class of 2004 1st Round starters

Big loss for SF.

Big Loss for SF? Alex was the Next Best QB after Manning We are probably a couple of good WRs away from the Superbowl.

Quote Originally Posted by 2-0-Niner View Post
    Big Loss for SF? Alex was the Next Best QB after Manning We are probably a couple of good WRs away from the Superbowl.
    You're a good QB away from the SB

Quote Originally Posted by StriveGreatness View Post
    We're a hell of a lot closer than the Lions. We were a WR that could catch a pass, or a punt for that matter, in the NFC title game away from the SB last year.

TROLL
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Kill: Graham Harrell- he's the worst thing I've ever seen... God awful. When you're watching a game thinking "why are they letting a high school cancer patient play a preseason game for make a wish foundation, he could get hurt." Then realize he's a professional, he deserves to die.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Walls Era View Post
    Don't talk about proper writing if you're going to use Ellipsis like an *** clown.

All of us 49er Fans are aware of That. Take away the Fumbles from Kyle Williams they should have won that Game. Give Him a Big Time WR, Probably would have ran away with the Giants game. Crabtree didn't do anything in the Play Offs. We have Randy Moss who'll stretch the field and probably be our Number 1 WR. Crabtree at the 2, Manningham at the Slot, Kyle Williams being our fourth receiver, who despite the return fumbles is a good WR. Vernon at the TE with Delanie Walker, Gore and Hunter at the Back Field. A good FB in Bruce Miller, and Improving O-Line. I do like our chances, But we do have a tough schedule too.
    Go 49ers 2012!

Quote Originally Posted by WillisLovechild View Post
    We're a hell of a lot closer than the Lions. We were a WR that could catch a pass, or a punt for that matter, in the NFC title game away from the SB last year.

TROLL
    How am I troll for thinking Alex Smith is nothing more than an average QB?

Quote Originally Posted by WillisLovechild View Post

TROLL
    None of that would have mattered if you had a decent QB vs the Giants. My god he was useless in that game.

Quote Originally Posted by NE Sportsfan View Post
    None of that would have mattered if you had a decent QB vs the Giants. My god he was useless in that game.
    He sure wasn't Useless against the Saints. He had no one to throw to with the exception of Davis, but He was under throwing people and looked lost at times. The Team does a bad job picking up the Blitz. I give people the benefit of the doubt, Put plain and Simple besides those two TD passes to Vernon, The Giants D shut us down.

Quote Originally Posted by NE Sportsfan View Post
    And even with a useless QB in that game we were a Kyle Williams fumble away from winning it outright, then another Kyle Williams fumble away from getting the ball back in overtime with a chance to win it.

And that is not even counting the fact that Alex Smith (and VD) were the reason the Niners beat the Saints to even get to the NFC Championship game.

Scary proposition. Now if were talking useless, I'd refer you to Wes Welker's hands in the clutch...

Quote Originally Posted by StriveGreatness View Post
    Both the 49ers and Lions are a better QB away from a super bowl.

Our QB > Yours

I'm sorry SF fans, but your biggest weakness is still QB. It doesn't make you a bad team, I just think there are so many better options out there you could have gone after or waited a year for.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast