Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    40,023

    Jacob Tamme Signs with Denver

    Jason La Canfora‏@JasonLaCanforaReply
    Retweet

    Favorite
    · Open

    TE Jacob Tamme to Denver: 3yrs, $9M with $3.5 grntd.
    .

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    52,937
    getting peyton toys is always a good idea
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

    1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals 21) Reds

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Golden 1 Center
    Posts
    79,899
    Dressen and Tamme. Peyton's happy.
    De'Aaron Fox | Buddy Hield | Bogdan Bogdanovic | Skal Labissiere



    “When you put Peyton and Big Ben together, you get Andrew Luck. He has the cerebralness of Peyton and the grit of Ben. ” - Bruce Arians on Andrew Luck

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    hampton beach
    Posts
    1,845
    he is not exactly the tight end that i thought would follow manning to denver but i guess it works

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    T Dot
    Posts
    19,350
    Manning is starting to get some very nice weapons. Could not be happier with the move as a Broncos fan.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    8,183
    So is this team fixing to become the colts lmao?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    9,000
    Peyton is setting up Colts West...nice signing
    Quarterback Class of 2004 1st Round starters

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bronxville, NY
    Posts
    8,240
    Tamme is so underrated. Wish the Colts re-signed him. What a steal of a contract.


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    44,985
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbangclock View Post
    he is not exactly the tight end that i thought would follow manning to denver but i guess it works
    He's cheaper and younger than Clark so it makes sense to choose him.


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dirty Mitten
    Posts
    19,269
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    .
    Ummm who taught you how to make a thread? We dont know nothing about this guy without his madden ranking bruh

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    8,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddler The Gr8 View Post
    He's cheaper and younger than Clark so it makes sense to choose him.
    and better at this point

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Mile High
    Posts
    16,033
    Dreesen and him are a highly underrated duo. Peyton will be happy
    “Today, we rip the hearts out of these ****in' haters!!!” - Demeco Ryans pregame speech vs ATL

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Cool Ranch, NM
    Posts
    27,522
    Thomas, Decker, Tamme, Dreesen...

    They could use one more decent #2/3 type Wr, and I think they will be set. They could always just draft one.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    T Dot
    Posts
    19,350
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Thomas, Decker, Tamme, Dreesen...

    They could use one more decent #2/3 type Wr, and I think they will be set. They could always just draft one.
    They signed Andre Caldwell as well. He will do nicely in the slot.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Cool Ranch, NM
    Posts
    27,522
    Quote Originally Posted by Mile High Champ View Post
    They signed Andre Caldwell as well. He will do nicely in the slot.
    Not bad...they should still draft someone though IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •