99. You may not vote on this poll
  • smith

71 71.72%
  • sanchez

28 28.28%
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by legendary49ers View Post
    And Smith was sacked 44 times, so what? Compare the Jets WRs to the 49ers Wrs last year.

Holmes + Burress >>>>>>> Craptree + Brett Swain
    the guy was option like 173 in the packers passing game when he was there................
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 11 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals (May 2014)

vCash
    I voted Smith. Sure, Sanchez has had more success but that's because he's had better teams until last season. In all honesty, I think the Jets have won inspite of Sanchez for the most part, not because of him. He seems like their weak link to me. I don't see them ever getting to the super bowl with him at QB. It seems like Smith just needed the right coach or system to get him on track. It was nice to see him do better after starting off his career with some tough times.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beltrans Mole View Post
    Alex Smith had one solid year and has played in the NFL for what...seven seasons? I mean neither QB is great but Sanchez can make plays and has shown more potential in just three seasons than Smith has shown over seven. Yes, that's just my opinion but I'm sticking to it.
    he's actually been solid his last 3 years......................

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals (May 2014)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 12to85 View Post
    Give me Mark since he is the only one of the two that can complete passes to WRs
    its not smiths fault he cant complete passes to wide recievers. the 49ers barely haven't had any his entire career................

vCash
    Smith and its NOT close... Mark Sanchez is a really bad quarterback.

vCash
    Rest of their career? From today on? Gotta give it to Smith. He's clearly mentally tougher than Sanchez, who at times seems like he could burst into tears at the drop of a hat. Obviously, the Tebow signing didn't help.

vCash
    the daily gathering for the anti jet trolls has commenced

all the usual suspects

return to business as usual

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Five Angels View Post
    Rest of their career? From today on? Gotta give it to Smith. He's clearly mentally tougher than Sanchez, who at times seems like he could burst into tears at the drop of a hat. Obviously, the Tebow signing didn't help.
    Yeah, because it's not like Alex Smith didn't throw a hissyfit when he found out the 49ers were pursuing Manning. The difference between Sanchez and Smith is that Smith actually has a coach who knows offense. Harbaugh would work wonders on Sanchez.

vCash
    Smith

vCash
    Smith > Sanchez

Its obvious

Going forward...I'm still going with Smith, but its not as obvious.

Jew You Believe In Miracles?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by VendettaRed07 View Post
    noah is gonna be a beast man.

with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by utl768 View Post
    the daily gathering for the anti jet trolls has commenced

all the usual suspects

return to business as usual
    Yeah we should have all lied and said Sanchez to appease your fragile mind.

vCash
    I still don't understand why Jets threads are made anymore on PSD. It's clear there is an overwhelming bias, don't even bother wasting your time.

vCash
    i'm a bit surprised no one has asked for the easiest thing to solve this question yet. what are their madden ratings?

vCash
    Smith>>Sanchez

and dont say cause im a homer 49er fan, I ****ing hate alex smith, but Sanchez is only a starting QB in this league because he was a product of the USC glory days
    Want me to make you a painting similar to this vvvvvv?? Message me and we can work something out

Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    The Lions defense is better than SF...run, pass, whatever...they are badder and better... Cook the stats however you want to say SF is better at stopping the run or whatever but the Lions defense is better at winning games.
    Oh I'm sorry I didn't bring the real facts you are looking for.
    Here it is:
    5-0

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87 View Post
    Yeah, because it's not like Alex Smith didn't throw a hissyfit when he found out the 49ers were pursuing Manning. The difference between Sanchez and Smith is that Smith actually has a coach who knows offense. Harbaugh would work wonders on Sanchez.
    you can polish a pile of **** all you want, at the end of the day, its still i pile of ****
    Want me to make you a painting similar to this vvvvvv?? Message me and we can work something out

The Lions defense is better than SF...run, pass, whatever...they are badder and better... Cook the stats however you want to say SF is better at stopping the run or whatever but the Lions defense is better at winning games.
    Oh I'm sorry I didn't bring the real facts you are looking for.
    Here it is:
    5-0

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast