Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Will the Bills make the playoffs?

I know it is wayyyyy to early to start this thread, but, I am the least bit curious. I feel that if they didn't lose a bunch of players to injury, they had a shot, especially considering that 9-7 won the Wild Card, and they played teams in the Wild Card hunt tough before the injuries. They blew that Cincinatti game, but, this is the first time I can remember the Front Office being this aggressive in a while, keeping key players, giving them money, and the free agency pickups too. Mario Williams is huge for the d-line and it improves the defense that much. Their secondary is good for the most part, a lot of INTs and pick 6s. I guess Mark Anderson is not a bad pick-up either, if that one year was not a fluke. The NFC is the superior conference nowadays anyways compared to the AFC. If not this year, then how long until they contend?

I don't think so. Even early in the season when the Bills were playing well, their own head coach said their offensive success was due to "smoke and mirrors." Well, the smoke cleared and the mirrors were broken about a week later and it was all downhill from there.

In the CFL? Sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Boobs. I was eating *** one time and she farted

there offense isnt good enough

they crumble against anyone with a good pass defense

Won't contend until Brady and Belicheck retire.

THE BEST DH IN SF GIANTS HISTORY!

2010 and 2012 World Series Champs !

nope.

Their offense sucks, Stevie Johnson is a joke who runs his mouth than chokes. I'll give them a slight hope because they might beat up on the Jests and Fins.

Nope. I'm nowhere near sold on Fitz.

On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.

Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

They are a WR2, OL upgrade, and TE away from being a really good team. Their D is going to be great. They have a killer RB attack, capable QB, nice ST, and Stevie Johnson/David Nelson WR combo. Sleepers to take the WC.

mario williams is not superman. Let's get real. The AFC is way to tough for the bills to even sniff the post season, IMO.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole.World.9.27 View Post
    Brady is not a difference-maker or a playmaker. He's a product of the system who happens to play the QB position.

They have a strong running attacking with Fred Jackson coming back healthy. Fitzpatrick could use a better offensve line and another target to create a very capable offense with that strong defense they will have. I could see it happening as a dark horse type team.

They'll compete with Denver, Cincinnati, and Kansas City for a WC spot.

I guess if their D really improves and Fitz can play like he did the first 5 games of the year, they have a chance. A lot of quality teams they have to compete with though as pointed out.

sure, why not
    bOsAwX 4 LyFe!!!!!1 WVU EERRRSSSSSS "70-33" dynasty on the rise

The only thing that you need for greatness offense is not. Too much for them, will competition be, no, my disclosure is. Yeesssssss.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast