Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    vCash
    Believable. Although Giants fans would jump down anyone's throats for even questioning them repeating.

vCash
    Well i would just quickly point out that they were 1 game from not even makin it over .500 and tell them if they would have lost 1 more game, they wouldnt have even made the playoffs. 9-7 wont make the playoffs this year. I actually pick Philly to win that division this year. Green Bay, Chicago, Atlanta, Philly, San Fran, and New Orleans are my playoff teams this year.
    Last edited by dee279; 07-28-2012 at 04:46 PM.

vCash
    Finally saw Dark Knight Rises over the weekend.

Some plot holes, but still loved it. Ranks up there with the best movie trilogies of all-time.

vCash
    The NFL has offered to reduce Saints MLB Jonathan Vilma's year-long suspension to eight games as part of a settlement.

The league, NFLPA, and attorneys for the four suspended Bounty Scandal players have held ongoing settlement talks. To get his suspension cut in half, Vilma would have to drop his defamation of character civil suit against commissioner Roger Goodell. With another court appearance scheduled for Friday, there could be a resolution as soon as this week. Vilma's possible reduction could lead to shorter suspensions for Saints DE Will Smith (four games), Packers DT Anthony Hargrove (eight games), and Browns LB Scott Fujita (three games). Vilma has undergone three left knee surgeries since November, so there's still no guarantee he'd be available to play in 2012.
    rotoworld

Boo!

vCash
    Kinda funny I don't see how the NFL saves face in this. Any reduction for the players is going to make the NFL look like they jumped the gun and puts a black eye on Goodell

vCash
    Makes Goodell look weak if it's true. I thought his basis for the punishment was principle (and those pending lawsuits from retired players who sustained concussions). Can't really have it both ways.

vCash
    RT @ChrisWesseling: Oooookay. RT @vitostellino: Mularkey on [Jags'] passing game after drops, InTs: "When you've watched the tape, it' not as bad as you think it is.''
    RT @ChrisWesseling: Reality ~> RT @vitostellino: Offensive coordinator Bob Bratkowski said Monday, "the passing game right now is not very good.'' #Jaguars
    There are two ways to interpret this, as far as how the former and current Falcons' offensive coaches are perceived.

vCash
    Joe Flacco said he would vote for Falcons QB Matt Ryan for MVP as of right now. @Atlanta_Falcons
    https://twitter.com/Ravens/status/263705622221029376

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456