Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Falcons Forum Off-Topic Thread

RT @AdamSchefter: Sean Payton suspended one year. Saints fined $500,000 and a second round pick in 2012 and 2012.
    RT @ProFootballTalk: Gregg Williams is suspended indefinitely, per league source.
    RT @JasonLacanfora: Mickey Loomis suspended w/o pay for 8 games...
    RT @JasonLaCanfora: Payton's suspension begins April 1, saints assistant head coach Joe Vitt suspended w/o pay for 6 games
    RT @JayGlazer: Saints had planned to have Joe Vitt take over for Sean Payton as interim head coach but Vitt banned now as well
    Daaaaaaaaaaamn...
    Last edited by Bravo95; 03-21-2012 at 01:05 PM.

vCash
    Yea its on the news talking about it now down here in louisiana

vCash

Falcons take over!

This is exactly what the falcons need to get over the hump. its sad but we've been out coach by the saints for the last couple years. its not a lack of talent... falcons have all the talent you could want... its been coaching. Though i kind of feel bad for the city of new orleans... IM SO EXCITED FOR FALCONS NATION!!! I really hope we sign one more big def FA and then draft safe and rebuild the line! FALCONS WILL GO DEEP IN THIS YEARS PLAYOFFS!!! GO FALCONS!

vCash
    Our team knows all-too-well that Goodell does not like being lied to. Commish dropped the Thor hammer. Wow.

vCash
    Don't forget about the fines, Loomis' suspension and the loss of their 2nd rounder this year AND next year!

vCash
    Holy ********.

I hate the Saints and even I feel bad for them. If we do not win the division then we are sorry.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramon Nivar View Post
    Holy ********.

I hate the Saints and even I feel bad for them. If we do not win the division then we are sorry.
    I don't know man. Our schedule is really tough and the Bucs are a scary team if Freeman plays like 2 years ago.

vCash
    That is a big if. Panthers are a threat, but we should be better than all three teams without Payton on the Saints. This team has too much experience with success (Only NFC team to post winning records in every season since 2008) to not take advantage. It isn't automatic but we should do it.

vCash
    Honestly, none of us knows how this will affect them on the field. Spagnuolo is new, but Carmichael is still there.

vCash
    That is true, but I think we all have a lot of respect for Payton and what he does in New Orleans.

vCash
    wow this is extremly harsh but they were made a example of and they paid the price, I think some of the saints players are next like vilma,

the saints are still a great team but with this many distractions and the brees tag I dont see how they win the division again

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramon Nivar
    That is true, but I think we all have a lot of respect for Payton and what he does in New Orleans.
    He's one of the top offensive minds in the game, no question. But Carmichael has experience calling plays and the NFL season changes from week to week. Just saying I won't assume anything.

vCash
    Wow is all I have to say. I knew they would take draft picks away but two and 2nd rounders and suspend Payton, I thought he would get by with just a fine on this one.oh and guys don't forget that Brees knows that offense just as well as Payton and know what plays Payton will call and so on. Its a big hit for them but having Brees still will make it a little less hard for em.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by footballnut58
    Wow is all I have to say. I knew they would take draft picks away but two and 2nd rounders and suspend Payton, I thought he would get by with just a fine on this one.oh and guys don't forget that Brees knows that offense just as well as Payton and know what plays Payton will call and so on. Its a big hit for them but having Brees still will make it a little less hard for em.
    They could also take a hit from the player suspensions, which haven't come down yet.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast