Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: What should the Bucs do with the 5th Overall pick in the 2012 NFL Draft?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trent Richardson - RB - Alabama

21 48.84%
  • Morris Claiborne - CB - LSU

15 34.88%
  • Matt Kalil - OT - USC

1 2.33%
  • Justin Blackmon - WR - Oklahoma State

0 0%
  • Melvin Ingram - DE/OLB - South Carolina

0 0%
  • Other

6 13.95%
Page 29 of 68 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    vCash
    we cant trade up...if we stay at 5 its trent if available..claiborne if trents gone or trade down...thats the only options

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    It's getting to the point honestly, we're gonna have to move up to get Trent if we truly want him.

Yeah yeah ppl are gonna B&moan but just remind yourself we never moved up for Cj2k,DeSean, Megatron nor SUh. All guys our staff wanted.........all pro bowl takeover players. And the guys we "Settled" for aren't close(talib,dexter Jackson, Gaines & McCoy)
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    we cant trade up...if we stay at 5 its trent if available..claiborne if trents gone or trade down...thats the only options
    If Claiborne and Tren are gone then Kalil will be there

1. Colts - Luck or RG3 - No way they go with any one else. It's an obvious choice with Manning gone

2. Redskins - RG3 or Luck - Again an obvious choice at QB, Just depends on which is available.

3. Vikings - Hypothetical they go Claiborne

4. Browns - Hypothetical they go Richarson

5. Bucs - Then I say we go Kalil

LT - Penn - Awsome
    LG - Nicks - Best Gaurd in the game
    C- Zuttah - Will have to be awsome because he plays between two amazing Gaurds.
    RG - Joseph - Awsome
    RT - Kalil - At worst he will be very good, and at best he will not let a Defensive player even sniff Freeman.

Freeman can probably Take a nap and order a pizza before he would have to release the ball.

and Blount good walk behind this line. He can spend the rest of the off season learning how not to fumble and how to catch a ball.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    It's getting to the point honestly, we're gonna have to move up to get Trent if we truly want him.

Yeah yeah ppl are gonna B&moan but just remind yourself we never moved up for Cj2k,DeSean, Megatron nor SUh. All guys our staff wanted.........all pro bowl takeover players. And the guys we "Settled" for aren't close(talib,dexter Jackson, Gaines & McCoy)
    Love you signature. If Rich is faster then Claiborne then I say he has be our first choice.

vCash
    ^^^ T-Rich is faster then Claiborne but that doesn't matter

there both at the top of there respective positions

If you have great defense, create turnovers and great special teams, you can win 10 games - Lovie Smith

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I-4_Fan View Post

1. Colts - Luck or RG3 - No way they go with any one else. It's an obvious choice with Manning gone

2. Redskins - RG3 or Luck - Again an obvious choice at QB, Just depends on which is available.

LT - Penn - Awsome
    RG - Joseph - Awsome
    RT - Kalil - At worst he will be very good, and at best he will not let a Defensive player even sniff Freeman.

Freeman can probably Take a nap and order a pizza before he would have to release the ball.

and Blount good walk behind this line. He can spend the rest of the off season learning how not to fumble and how to catch a ball.
    Nice.

Best OL in the NFL baby!

If you have great defense, create turnovers and great special teams, you can win 10 games - Lovie Smith

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I-4_Fan View Post

LT - Penn - Awsome
    RG - Joseph - Awsome

The thing is all the analyst say Minny wants to trade out, if it's not by us it'll be someone taking Tannehill(Miami/Jax/Philly) leaving Cleveland to take TRich. Screwing us yet again draft day.

Khalil is too damn good a Pass blocker to become an RT, he's too good.
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    Ill give you a little advice bruh bruh....no one on this forum reads walterfootball because they hate the buccaneers and anything and everything we do. v jackson nicks and wright they talked **** about em all...they gave the worst to eric wright cuz theyre too ****ing dumb to understand the concept

We couldnt get the best which was finnegan...so instead of losing out all together we made a move and went after wright and locked him up as to not have to worry and are hoping we can help him get better than he already is, even tho he started on a playoff team last year.....theyre dumb as ****
    Look at what Walter Football has had to say about our picks in previous drafts.

2011: http://walterfootball.com/draft2011_1.php

2010: http://walterfootball.com/draft2010.php

2009: http://walterfootball.com/draft2009.php

2008: Was the one year he was wrong, and thank god! Pick here was Brian Brohn

2007: http://walterfootball.com/draft2007.php

He has been pretty accurate!

vCash
    O, and btw those of you who are now talking about trading up to get Trent, it's one thing to guarentee that we are gonna take him even though you don't really know, and it's also one thing to suggest that he is an obvious answer over Claiborne at pick 5, but suggesting that it is worth trading up for him is just absolutetly absurd. There is a 0% chance that that will happen. I agree that it should have happened w/ Calvin Johnson. I think we all felt that way, but this is ridiculous.

In order for that to happen. our front office would have to value Trent so much more than any other player on the board, and we simply know that is not true. Not to mention that Dominik already said he would not trade up.

vCash
    My point was not anything about the drafts. I just looked and they were on for us even tho way off on a lot of other teams. My point about WalterFootball is they hate the Bucs and everything we do...go look at their FA opinions. VJax was the best signing of the year period and they dont even ****ing like that saying his fantasy numbers are gonna drop....and hes gunna get paid and stop performing comparing the ***** to Alvin Harper..I dont read them at all and never ever will mock drafts aside..Theyre idiots **** em real bucs fans should boycott walter football

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    Bucs sign CB Eric Wright (5 years, $37.5M): MILLEN ON LSD-LACED KIELBASA Grade
    This is the worst signing in NFL history. That sentence is not an exaggeration.

Eric Wright is terrible. I gave him 1.5 stars in my 2012 NFL Free Agent Rankings for a reason. He's been torched numerous times per week over the past few seasons. Detroit and Cleveland fans know how bad Wright is, and the Buccaneers are about to find out.

Seriously, what the hell was Mark Dominik thinking? He couldn't have been sober when he made this transaction. I refuse to believe it. A plausible explanation is that Matt Millen snuck into his office, strangled him, shoved some LSD-laced kielbasa into the general manager's back side, and then slipped Wright's agent's number into his hand. When Dominik awoke, he was still delirious, so thought that paying $37.5 million to one of the worst cornerbacks on the market was a great idea.

Yes, that's exactly what happened. You heard it here first.
    Buccaneers sign G Carl Nicks (5 years, $47.5M; $31M guaranteed): C+ Grade
    Once again, I can't support a signing like this. I'll repeat: Players who come from great franchises and go to bad teams solely for the money seldom pan out. It's apparent that Carl Nicks doesn't care about winning. He just wanted a few extra million that the Buccaneers were able to offer him. Now that he has his mega contract, will he give 100 percent? Will he care if Tampa Bay makes the playoffs or not? Because if he wanted to win and have the best career possible, he would have stayed with Drew Brees.
    Buccaneers sign WR Vincent Jackson (5 years, $55.5M; $26M guaranteed): C+ Grade
    Only a C+!? The media is raving about this signing, yet I'm giving it just a C+? I obviously hate the Buccaneers!

I don't hate this signing (or the Buccaneers), but I don't like it very much either. Is that because Vincent Jackson hasn't caught more than 68 passes in a single season? No, but it doesn't help. Is that because Jackson hasn't played with a non-elite quarterback in his NFL career? No, but it doesn't help.

Here's my reasoning: Players who take tons of money in free agency, going from a playoff-caliber team to a crappy squad, have a really checkered history. Think about Sidney Rice last summer. Think about Albert Haynesworth. Think about O.J. Atogwe. Think about Zach Miller. Think about all of the bums Daniel Snyder has brought in over the years.

These players often fail because money is a greater priority for them than football. Of course money is important, but when you're getting a $55 million contract, why should $5 or so extra million command where you play football? Josh Freeman is a decent quarterback, but he won't maximize Jackson's potential like Philip Rivers could. As a consequence, Jackson's career will never be as great as it could have been. But like Rice, he doesn't care because he squeezed an extra few million out of a terrible team.
    Sorry to all my BUCS FANS that wanted to forget this garbage and no disrespect to aecon13 but Walter is garbage and somebody should ***** slap that mother****er

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    He compared us to the ****ing redskins, the ****ing redskins....are you serious...get the **** outta here

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    Oh and I just looked the got Cleveland wrong on every pick...only one that was close was 07 they had quinn goin to them at 3 but they traded back up and got him at 22 and took thomas at 3 so still wrong...means no trent for cle

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    Who yall think is better Doug Martin or Lamar Miller?? Im still up in the air after a ton of tape. I dont really watch boise state so hes new to me, whereas ive seen miller more. Im leaning miller but not real sure.

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    [QUOTE=bwallstreet;21550015]Who yall think is better Doug Martin or Lamar Miller?? Im still up in the air after a ton of tape. I dont really watch boise state so hes new to me, whereas ive seen miller more. Im leaning miller but not real sure.[/QUOTE

That's a really good question. I think L. Miller has more upside and also more risk. He fumbles less than Martin and also has bigger play potential. I think most people would have Miller ranked higher. I however think Martin is a better fit for us because he is known for being a really good blocker (which Blount is not) and he also has more expirience as a reciever than Miller.

Page 29 of 68 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast