• Super Bowl or Bust

14 34.15%
  • AFC Title game

10 24.39%
  • Bye in the Playoffs

6 14.63%
  • Transitional Season, Year 2 is when the success will start

11 26.83%
  • I have no idea what to post as the fift poll option.

4 9.76%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    vCash
    yes, I realized that after I had done it already... I wasn't thinking

vCash
    What does 'about 7 to 8 percent better' even mean? Not only that but it's not remotely true.

And then. He made them pancakes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Doogolas View Post
    What does 'about 7 to 8 percent better' even mean? Not only that but it's not remotely true.
    This is a rather random post.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Don't even think about posting your blog link in the Patriots forum. All you would do is open up a year long Manning bash compliments Bagwell368.

However, that is an interesting perspective of those seasons.

Edit: I see that my warning came too late
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...&postcount=452
    Who else uses this metric? It's not viable at any level outside of perhaps manufacturing a Manning suck up "metric". Do you dispute that?

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    This is a rather random post.
    maybe it was in reference to my reporting that Brady and Manning are both about 7-8 points better in a Dome then outside (on the Pats board most recently). So if you try an EQ their career QBR's, it goes from being fairly close to a walk over by Brady.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    vCash
    Brady got placed on a team that was talented, Manning made his team talented.

Not just saying this because hes a Bronco now, but I've always thought Manning was better than Brady

vCash
    MANNING HAS HAD BETTER WEAPONS THAN BRADY. MARVIN HARRISON OVER ANY WR BRADY PLAYED WITH AND REGGIE WAYNE, brady had moss for one awesome year and you see what happend, also brady played in bad weather and has what 3 rings. Idk whose better but they both kick *** in there prime so why does it matter, ive always admired both.

vCash
    Brady had and has deion branch who is equal to wayne in talent and it is the receiver who makes the QB but the QB who makes the WR
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

vCash
    lol @ branch being equal to wayne.

vCash
    Brady has had moss, branch, welker, gronk.. so to say hes had no one to throw to us very inaccurate... of course a great QB makes a good WR great, but the same could be said for Peyton

vCash
    yeah plus the pats hae always had somewhat of a defense... the colts d has always blown.

vCash
    Gronk and hernandez just got there smh. And I have no football lnowledge? Wow were talking lifetime careers, the colts alway drafted offensive weapons for manning in the early round.

vCash
    No, were talking weapons.. 'smh'.. Who did the Colts draft in the 1st? Joe Addai and Donald Brown?? oh, and Anthony Gonzalez?? ya those turned out to be huge weapons

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910