Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Bryz doubters, where you at?

THANK YOU DANNY B #48

vCash
    Btw I've literally been drinking for 2 days straight for St. Patricks day, so this thread more than likely violates about every rule on the site. But hey, at least I'm straight about it.

THANK YOU DANNY B #48

vCash
    Right here. And right now I love the way Bryz is playing. Every game he plays like this just keeps building his confidence. Still feel Bob should have been the starter this year. Bryz stepped up when injuries are/were piling up, about time he starts playing like the goalie we thought we were getting when he signed.

vCash
    Eating crow, of course, but c'mon...basically everyone was in this category.
    [IMG]http://********.com/image.php?u=80452&type=sigpic&dateline=1310177540[/IMG]
    Remember

vCash
    not me... I have been on the bryz wagon all year and you can check everyone of my posts.. I said something when he was bad but put a ton of blame on the defense...I remember bryz from last year and knew how good he is.

Most of the guys in here burying bryz were the bob lovers.

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    MTM, I was also on the Bryz bandwagon all year. WoodandNails, that is what makes this thread unbelievably great.

THANK YOU DANNY B #48

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodandNails View Post
    Eating crow, of course, but c'mon...basically everyone was in this category.
    exactly, i know i was and i know that every single person i have talked to about the flyers in this past season was saying the same thing.

i think i hated his contract more then him and in the back of my mind i thought he would have to eventually break out of this **** slump. i just thought that he would of done it next season.

coming to a new city (family situated), new team, big market, horrible media, and the pressure of being the best goalie in this franchise in 20 years. i think it took him time to figure out if i just shut up and play good hockey like i am able to then everything will be cool.

vCash
    I think me and maybe 3 other people on this forum are excused from this thread haha

But be careful here, he's having a hot streak very similar to Michael Leightons... Hopefully he's not on a streak, but simply found his stride

vCash
    See Above. He plays well for a week or two and we look like *******s? C'mon! If we have to make a threat for Bryz's first hot streak, what does that say exactly.

I do hope to god he keeps this up but don't start handing out blowjobs just yet.

vCash
    Only a handful of things are more childish and embarrassing then an "I told you so" thread.

vCash
    talk about a douche of a thread...if you didn't criticize Bryz for his poor play than you were a fool...he flat out SUCKED for a majority of the year and he is good for one week and then a thead like this comes up. This is one of those "I have been wrong about a player all year but hes good right now so I gotta talk ****" threads. Why cant we just enjoy his and the teams success instead of being a ******?
    Proud Temple University Alumni
    Eagles: Jeremy Maclin
    Phillies: Jake Diekman
    76ers: Nerlens Noel
    Flyers: Brayden Schenn
    Temple Football: P.J. Walker/Zaire Williams
    Temple Basketball: Quenton DeCosey

...the beginning of a Philly Dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    I hate domes... Brees wouldnt have a Job if there were no Domes

vCash
    It is completely hilarious to me that some of you are getting offended because you were wrong. Everyone was down Bryz's throat when he sucked, so now you just need to eat some humble pie and put all of the bust talk about him aside.

THANK YOU DANNY B #48

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by elate View Post
    See Above. He plays well for a week or two and we look like *******s? C'mon! If we have to make a threat for Bryz's first hot streak, what does that say exactly.

I do hope to god he keeps this up but don't start handing out blowjobs just yet.
    Whoa PSD didn't censor "blowjobs"? Nice! I feel incredibly immature for being so happy for you.

Anyhow folks, I'm on the fence about Bryz and always have been. I think he's decent at best, but far from a #1 goaltender. I don't doubt his talent, but I would watch out for Bryz if we were up against San Jose or Detroit. Especially Detroit, they're Bryz murderers. And I'm not just saying that because they eliminated the Coyotes from the playoffs two years in a row. They just have too many skilled forwards who know Bryz's ticks.

He's proved on and off that he's a product of how well the team plays in front of him and as long as the Flyer's don't collapse, then I trust him. And he's also gotta keep up the good work with the media. Good job Bryz, glad to see that you're all around keeping it together.
    Last edited by Ernie Hudson; 03-11-2012 at 06:28 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Stevens View Post
    I think me and maybe 3 other people on this forum are excused from this thread haha

But be careful here, he's having a hot streak very similar to Michael Leightons... Hopefully he's not on a streak, but simply found his stride
    Pretty much. I said not to write him off just yet. The team is building chemistry at the right time and im pretty excited for this years playoffs!!!!

vCash
    It's funny, people are having the same reactions to this thread as others did in the Sixers forum when someone said "Only three of us said Evan Turner would turn it around."

I was hating on Bryz, I'm not gonna lie. I'm glad to see he is turning it around. Hopefully like someone else said he is hitting his stride not just having a hot streak that will go away.
    Phillies/Eagles/Flyers/Sixers/Union/Arsenal

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast