Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 67 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Thread: Hangin Room:

vCash
    I love worldwide choppers. Like hard.

I also love anything with Kendrick Lamar.

He's probably my favorite rapper
    I'm In.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    HAHA. Dude I have Tech9 and Alkaline Trio on my ipod too. Tech9 is actually really annoying to me right now though. I DL'd the newest CD and now I'm over it.

Anyone fans of The Used? New CD came out this week. It's slightly better than okay. About 50-50 good songs and filler, but a couple songs I really like a lot.
    the used self titled album is really great and their second release is not far behind it, but I lost track of them and haven't kept up on their new stuff

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    Any Tech N9ne fans in here?

I was never a fan of his style but after listening to more of him I'm a fan. Love his flow and demented lyrics.
    One of the most underrated emcees of this era.

Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    HAHA. Dude I have Tech9 and Alkaline Trio on my ipod too. Tech9 is actually really annoying to me right now though. I DL'd the newest CD and now I'm over it.

Anyone fans of The Used? New CD came out this week. It's slightly better than okay. About 50-50 good songs and filler, but a couple songs I really like a lot.
    Klusterfuk or All 6's and 7's?
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    I love worldwide choppers. Like hard.

I also love anything with Kendrick Lamar.

He's probably my favorite rapper
    Busta Rhymes' verse on that is craaaazy, especially when he pretends to stutter.

Kendrick is one of my favorites too. I haven't heard a feature from him where he doesn't kill it, Section.80 was amazing, and his mixtapes are nice too.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    My current favorite song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2qPXqgvoaA
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Ross is headed to the NBA i don't really think he is that big of a loss Wilcox and Suggs can pretty much do what he does minus the lob dunks.

I think he will be a good NBA player but i just don't think it is that big of a loss as losing Wroten.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Punkindrublic03 View Post
    the used self titled album is really great and their second release is not far behind it, but I lost track of them and haven't kept up on their new stuff
    Their last album was garbage. This one doesn't hold a candle to their old stuff either, but it's better. I've kind of outgrown the genre, but I'll get some listens out of it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post

Klusterfuk or All 6's and 7's?
    Uh, neither.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    Ross is headed to the NBA i don't really think he is that big of a loss Wilcox and Suggs can pretty much do what he does minus the lob dunks.

I think he will be a good NBA player but i just don't think it is that big of a loss as losing Wroten.
    He will be lucky if he goes in the top 20. He has a lot of potential, but he needs to get stronger and more consistent.

Any news on Wroten? I hope Nate and Isaiah tell him to stay another year. With Ross gone, it will be up to him and Wilcox to carry UW. Wroten should get more looks.

"King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boozerguy47 View Post
    He will be lucky if he goes in the top 20. He has a lot of potential, but he needs to get stronger and more consistent.

Any news on Wroten? I hope Nate and Isaiah tell him to stay another year. With Ross gone, it will be up to him and Wilcox to carry UW. Wroten should get more looks.
    Latest i heard on Wroten is that the Hawks said they would take him at there pick which is 20 if i were him though i would come back he could go so much higher next year Ross could of to next year's class is weak.

I think Wroten stays but from what i read about him it doesn't sound like he cares to much for the education rather be a NBA player.

vCash
    damn i wanna break out my golf clubs. go tear up the range before getting on the course again

vCash
    Golf is too damn hard. Side note, I got 6th in State 4A senior year of high school

Looking back, golf is the only thing I miss from high school. Was always fun going to the course after school, playing nine holes with friends for free 3-5 times a week.

"King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/

vCash
    If you guys want any golf lessons I charge $65 an hour

vCash
    I'll teach you for $60/hour. I don't know **** about golf but at least it's cheaper than punk, right??

vCash
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&fe...&v=63YWIMvD5qo

Watched this while at work today... so awesome

Page 9 of 67 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast