Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
    vCash
    minus the 2nd this was the most fun game to watch all season. Cant wait for the playoffs.

vCash
    Grossman on Malkin was the smartest thing EVER

vCash
    the 2nd made this game even more awesome because of the comeback!

vCash
    What a ****ing game. That was awesome. I have a family full of Penguins fans and I am having a field day after the overload of **** talk they dished out. Easily the sweetest victory of the season.
    PHILLIES EAGLES FLYERS SIXERS

vCash
    I was sitting here dreading the upcoming shootout, and then I just erupted. Man that was fun.

vCash
    I think its time we all say Brzy is the real deal... People have been worried he would go back to what he was earlier but I just don't see it any longer.

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Let's hope Bryz continues this. What amazes me is we played this well minus Mez, Kubina, Talbot, and JVR pretty impressive.

vCash
    It's great to see Bryz carry the strong play he's had through this tough part of the schedule.

I'm coming around on him, as I was a little skeptical even at the beginning of the strong play because of the teams he was up against. Fantastic to see the turnaround with him.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Then-Most View Post
    I think its time we all say Brzy is the real deal... People have been worried he would go back to what he was earlier but I just don't see it any longer.
    No doubt about that whatsoever.

vCash
    I'm not 100% ready to do that. First half of the season still weighs heavily. That said I'm close to really believing in him. So close. He's really been impressive these last 14 games now. I'm so happy with his play. That said a little bit of me is still scared that he could fall back to Earth.

While I feel 1,000x more comfortable with him right now than I did a month ago, I also am not willing to simply forget the first 41 games, either.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    Holy crap JB where have ya been? are you game on when the Phillies start?

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Bryz isn't one of the three stars. That's a shame.
    [IMG]http://********.com/image.php?u=80452&type=sigpic&dateline=1310177540[/IMG]
    Remember

vCash
    If Bryz's turnaround and today's game proved anything, it's that things can change and change quickly. It's probably best we just enjoy Bryz's dominance as its happening and stop worrying about how he'll perform in the future.

The only thing we can say for sure is that this stretch isn't a fluke.
    [IMG]http://********.com/image.php?u=80452&type=sigpic&dateline=1310177540[/IMG]
    Remember

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodandNails View Post
    Bryz isn't one of the three stars. That's a shame.
    Did Crosby get one of the 3 stars? I bet he did, he was just simply fantastic at cheering on the two Penguins goals from the bench. I know this because NBC thought it integral to continuously show how good he is at raising his arms in jubilation. I was inspired.
    #WhyNot?

vCash
    Holy crap JB where have ya been? are you game on when the Phillies start?
    Switched to second shift a couple months ago, been adjusting to the new schedule and what not so I wasn't posting very much. Unfortunately because of this, I will miss a lot of game threads this year.

But I'm hopeful that I'll be able to switch back to days sooner than later. I'll still be around for west coast trips and weekends in the mean time though.

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast